Chapter 10

Ex's and Oh's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NOVEMBER 2016

Chanyeol sped directly towards his room the moment him, together with the boys arrived from the Melon Music Awards. He was done for the day. He was just about to approach dreamland when his phone rang louder as ever disrupting his urge to sleep. His eyes darted towards his phone on the night stand. Why is CEO calling me?  He hurriedly got up and composed himself before answering his phone. 

"President Kim?" he greeted.

"We need to talk" the CEO sternly replied.

 

 

~~~

MARCH 2017

"Oh wow" Eunji managed to say not knowing to whom or which it is directed-- the man in front of her or the food in front of her. She invited herself in the VIP room and sat down. Suho was still standing across her, surprised as she is. 

"You know you should sit right?" Eunji jokingly said.

Suho cleared his throat and said "Of course" he replied. 

"So Yeol..." Eunji started but Suho nodded clearly getting what she's trying to say.

Eunji her lips and diverted her eyes somewhere other than him. There was an awkward silence. 

Suho's overthinking on what to say. He is totally unprepared for this. He went here to confront Chanyeol but he's here one on one with the girl they're about to talk about. Once again, his tongue is tied. 

Eunji, on the other hand, as much as she's in an awkard situation right now. The chicken feet is calling her. Her eyes fixated on the chicken in front of her.

Suho, upon seeing her water her eyes from all the food, laughed out loud. Really LOUD.

Eunji raised one eyebrow, utterly confused and suprised from his sudden outburst however his laugh was contagious and in turn made her laugh out loud as well. They may look like a bunch of crazy fools right now. They've had been caught up with a lot of stress lately and instead of crying, which they both are really tired of doing, laughed the whole situation off. 

Once they've both settled down, they look into each other eyes and smiled genuinely at each other.

"This is like the old times" Suho commented.

"Indeed." Eunji replied. 

"When we used to hang out and then when we see each other, we always end up not knowing what to talk about so we laugh it off instead" Suho added.

"Yeah, that one time when we were legit stressed from everything but then seeing you and the chicken makes everything so much better." Eunji reverted without realizing what she said.

The seeing you made Suho smile. "Seeing you takes all my worries away too" Suho replied.

Eunji's smile faded away when what she said finally hit her. She sighed. 

"Eunji, I know you have so many questions. You deserve to know everything on how we went down..." Suho started. The atmosphere is serious now.

Eunji looked him in the eye, eyebrows creased asking "We? When was there a 'we' when you broke up with me, leaving me clueless"

"That's why I'm here. I will willingly tell you eveything from top to bottom... if you will only let me because you deserve it" Suho plead. 

"No, I don't" Eunji replied.

Suho looked her, questioning her answer.

"You know, today is such a happy day for me. I went here thinking Chanyeol would be here, thinking we would a have a great time-- I would have a great time finally after everything I just went through. But here I am again, face to face with the man who caused me all this pain. I'd like to say I have moved on from you but honestly, I havent. I'm still clearly not okay with all of this, seeing you after you broke my heart into a thousand pieces. To relive the moment of the worst day of my life will just hurt me all over again and to be honest, I don't think I would ever hear your part until I'm fully okay. Today was such a hectic day for me but it was a happy one and I dont want to spend the last hours of this day mad and crying over you. So if you may, I will ask you to be my friend tonight and not my ex-boyfriend." Eunji added.

Suho nodded and looked at her for a good minute and smiled then after. "I have always been your friend Eunji"

"And I need you to be that person tonight Suho" Eunji replied emphasizing his stage name. 

Suho clearly felt a pang of hurt when she called her by his stage name. Its like they went back to when they were still friends who barely knew each other but if that's what Eunji would want. He would gladly take a part on it. Though, he's dying to tell her the truth on how he came to break up with her suddenly 4 months ago, it's her who doesn't wanna hear it so he just cant blabber about it and be insensitive about her request. Though it hurts, she clearly doesn't want to get back to him anymore. And maybe that's his karma. He made the biggest mist

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter