Chapter 14

Ex's and Oh's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EUNJI

Thank you for the flowers!

SUHO

You're always welcome!

EUNJI

It reminds me of that one time....

SUHO

What one time?

EUNJI

With that first flower you gave me on the musical I had with Leo. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

SUHO

EUNJI

Cute!

SUHO

Who? Me?

EUNJI

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

bye

SUHO

Nooooo

EUNJI

Good night Junmyeon

 

Suho smiled at the last reply. It's a good sign that Eunji's finally calling him again by his real name. It felt like old times. Despite their absence of confrontation and as much as Suho wants to explain himself to her, he's just waiting for Eunji to give him the go sign. Right now he's just living in the moment. No rushing and no overthinking this time.  

"Hyung you're smiling like that again" the person beside him aka jongin commented as he looked at the leader judgingly.

They are currently on their way home to dorms right now after the performance. Chen, Baek and Xiumin has to leave for Japan tonight for a promotion so that leaves the other members a free time to sleep tonight. Although tomorrow is aother day of constant practices.

"Like what?" Suho asked as he faced the younger.

"Is that Eunji?" Kai answered with a question.

Just the mention of her name made him smile. Busted!

Sehun poked his head from the back. 

"Looks like someone's getting back together" Sehun teased as he whistled right after.

"This calls for a celebration!" D.O joined

The rest of the members jumped in and teased the older. Suho caught a glimpse of Chanyeol laughing as well. It took them no longer than 5 minutes to sing the Congratulations song. Suho can only laugh at how childish s are. 

 

 

 

 

"Eonnie why are you blushing as you're looking at your phone?" the ever so savage Hayoung asked as she got the attention of the other members as well.

All eyes were on her as she slowly puts down her phone.

"Am I?" she asked innocently trying so hard to maintain a poker face.

"You failed!!!" Bomi exclaimed as she threw the sausage she was eating to Eunji.

Eunji, together with Apink and the staff, are on their way to a restaurant for a celebratory dinner after the successful solo concert of Eunji. 

"Yah! Is it who we think it is?!" Chorong gasped.

"No!" Eunji defended but her voice failed her as it faltered so there we have it, the truth has been told.

"Are you back together?!" Namjoo started the interrogation.

"No"

"When did you start talking again?" Naeun chimed in.

"Ummm a month ago?"

"Did you meet him after that meet up Chanyeol planned?" this time it was Hayoung.

"Ummmm"

"YOU DID!!!" Bomi exclaimed even before Eunji answered.

"Did you forgive him? Are you back together again? Is that why he sent you flowers?!" It was Chorong who asked the million dollar questions. But Eunji couldn't answer this because she just can't. There was still holes and so many questions yet she can't bring herself to ask them to Suho.  She's scared about the truth. That's why she kept on delaying. As much as she would love to hear the truth now, she's loving the platonic relationship she has with Suho right now. She's scared that when she suddenly brings up the topic of the past, everythng will just go back to the ay it was before, hatred against each other. And she can't afford to fill her heart with hate right now. There's too much blessings that she doesnt want to taint it with negativity.

The other members felt her reluctance to answer so they dropped the question and sang her their power song to bring back the cheery environment. It didn't take a while for Eunji to join them as well. 

After an hour of more teasing and more singing, the girls & company finally arrived at the reserved restaurant. They took this opportunity to just leisurely enjoy the night before embarking to a new  assignment.

"Here's to the success of our dear Eunji's concert...." Chorong started as she raised her glass to indicate everyone to raise theirs' as well. "... And to Apink's upcoming comeback. May Pandas love and appreciate it and hopefully a win on music shows" Chorong finished it off by saying "Cheers"

The night is not getting any younger and Apink made sure to make the best out of it.

 

 

For the next few days, both Apink and Exo were wrapped up with busy and hectic schedules, especially Apink. After last year's Pink Revolution mishap, Plan A is set to give it all out for this upcoming comeback and it shows on their busy schedules— 2 teasers a day one week before the comeback and 2 weeks of Apink in different variety shows. Hence, Eunji and Suho never got to meet again and communicate as well, they were back to how are you's and take care's. All that changed a week before Apink's comeback when Suho and Chanyeol went to Jejudo to film Lets Eat Dinner Together in which Eunji and Naeun filmed theirs last week as well.

Apink was just having their break from heavy practice when Eunji checked her phone. To her surprise, she had 20 missed calls all from Chanyeol and a SINGLE message saying "Suho SOS. We're in Jej

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter