Chapter 6

Ex's and Oh's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NOVEMBER, 2016

 

Hayoung was chilling on the living room after a long day of playing video games, watching her unnie, Eunji, preparing and panicking about tonight's dinner with Suho. 

"Why does he suddenly want us to meet though? Is something wrong? Is he surprising me? for what? Doesn't he know he has A LOT of fans? Is he trying to endanger my career? Or is he proposing--" 

"Okay, hold that thought" Eunji was cut off by Hayoung. "Can a boyfriend not invite his girlfriend for a fancy dinner? Gosh. You are overreacting unnie." 

Eunji can only sigh. "You know it's very unusual for us to go get dinner because of the paparazzi's and all. We are idols! He is part of EXO for Christ's sake! We usually go out at midnight. You all know that. Besides why in this fancy restaurant all of a sudden? It's not our anniversary. Something just seems to be off" Eunji confessed.

"My point exactly! You haven't experienced any of this ever since you two got together. So maybe he wants to treat you for a change? Also, stop blabbering about his fans! Remember, you're dating Junmyeon not Suho." Hayoung trailed. 

Eunji wasn't still convinced. Something was definitely off, from the text message, heck even this whole week was a bumpy road for them. Hayoung couldn't stand Eunji sulking because that's the last thing she would want. She rolled her eyes and  snapped her fingers "Hey hey hey, look at me, I'm just gonna say this once, but you're being dramatic, really. Where is the Eunji unnie I know? This is so not you, being a scaredy cat and all" Hayoung shook her head. 

Eunji smiled. She really likes it when Hayoung go all berserk and frank on her, on the other members actually too. She acts like their Leader sometimes. 

"You know what? You're right. I'm gonna go there and have fun with my boyfriend."  Eunji finally concluded.

"Good girl" Hayoung praised.

After 30 minutes of debating, Eunji finally left the dorms. Hayoung could finally relax. She planned on going back to her video games or watch more Leonardo DiCaprio but she felt like going upstairs and invade her unnie's unit. Besides, Naeun is not at home right now. So as you can see, she had been really lonely. 

"Ohh. Maknae, you're here?" Namjoo greeted her. "Someone's here!" Namjoo shouted inside.

"Who?" Bomi came running.

"Who did you think unnie?" Hayoung and Namjoo laughed.

Bomi could only roll her eyes.

"Were you expecting someone?" Hayoung eyed her and wiggled her eyebrows. 

"Oh. Stop it. What are you doing here?" Bomi diverted the attention.

"Well, as you can see. Eunji and Naeun unnie left me all alone down there." Hayoung said sarcastically.

"Oh. I though Eunji is done with her promotions?" Chorong appeared and went to sit beside them in the couch.

"She's with the "boyfriend"" Hayouung said emphasizing the boyfriend.

"Dang. We're all so single" Namjoo sang the words.

They all laughed. They spent the night watching some chick flicks and pausing the movie in between to talk. It was exactly after the movie finished when they heard someone entering the unit. It was Naeun, catching her breath.

"Oh? Why are you suddenly panting?" Bomi asked.

"Unnie...is..out..." Naeun said in between breaths

"What? Who is this unnie?" Namjoo asked.

Naeun calmed herself before speaking up. "someone just called. Eunji unnie....Someone pick her up from the restaurant please. I can't drive" Naeun finally said the right words.

"Oh? But she is with Suho. Pretty sure he's gonna send her off" Chorong said.

"That's the thing...they br--" 

"BROKE UP?!!!!!!" Namjoo exclaimed while cutting off Naeun.

"Yeah. Namjoo let's go and fetch her! You can drive!" Naeun said.

"Wait. Let me call Hyunsoo" Chorong jived.

"NO!" Naeun stoppped her. "Just no unnie"

Chorong shrugged and realized, of course, Hyunsoo doesn't know about this date. Hyunsoo doesn't know about them dating. 

"Just make sure, you bring her back safely. Make sure you drive safely too!" Chorong instructed them before leaving.

"Bring some soju over when you come back! We're gonna have a girl's night and talk about this" Bomi added before the 2 girls left.

~~~

Namjoo and Naeun didn't exactly fetch Eunji on the restaurant. They saw her on the bar across the restaurant. 

"Aish. This girl, really." Namjoo reprimanded the moment they got Eunji inside the car. Eunji was laying on the backseat while Naeun settled on the passenger seat.

"You took the risk to go inside that bar unnie. Are you not afraid that people might have snapped you there and uploaded it to there to SNS and your reputation is gonna be ruined. You represent Apink unnie and what will President say? Ugh. Why are--" 

"Kim Namjoo!" Namjoo was cut off by Naeun who was looking at her in disbelief. Namjoo covered . She sometimes talk carelessly and she forgot the reason why they actually had to get Eu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter