Chapter 7

Ex's and Oh's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunji woke up the next day with a throbbing head. . She opened one eye but she was welcomed by darkness. What time is it?, she thought. She grabbed for her phone but it wasn't there. She groaned in frustration and that's when it hit her.

"My last performance!" she gasped. She immediately got out of bed and went outside. She found Hayoung and Naeun eating. 

"Where is Hyunsoo oppa? We have to go now" Eunji asked the panicking.

"Unnie, it's already 6 in the evening" Naeun stated.

"You missed the show" Hayoung chimed in.

"What?!" She asked, dumbfounded. "Where is my phone?!" she asked the girls.

"It's not with us" Hayoung raised her two arms.

Eunji groaned in frustration. . What happened?

"Maybe you left it in your car unnie from last night." Naeun suggested. "Anyway, you should eat dinner with us. You haven't eaten yet. You were too engrossed in sleepig so we didn't wake you up." Naeun said.

Eunji approached them and sat beside Hayoung. "Well, it's still a good thing I got to go home safely even being drunk." Eunji bravely said.

The two other girls look at her with questioning eyes. "You sure about that unnie?" Hayoung almost laughed.

"What does that mean?" Eunji asked.

"You know that we went home to you and Suho here in the unit..." Naeun trailed.

It was a good thing Eunji hadn't started eating yet because if so,  she would have spitted it all out on them. Her eyes were still questioning so the girls continued. "Well, we went home from the studio and then when we both entered, we saw you draped all over in blankets in the living room and Suho sleeping on the side too."

"Of course, we woke him up and ask what happened and unnie you went out drinking 6 bottles?! Also, didn't Hyunsoo oppa said you were to rest because of the performance today? Of course, you weren't able to perform because you were too wasted." Hayoung finished off.

Eunji couldn't do anything but cover her face and groan. She couldn't even remember a thing. All she remembered is that she saw Suho and they drank and nothing more. What could possibly have I blabbered about?

"You should ask him about your phone anyway since he drove you home last night with your car. Then after coming here, he had to go back to where his car was" Naeun added.

Eunji is really embarassed now and afraid of the confessions she must have said to Suho. She couldn't remember but she's pretty sure she said something because that's how it is when she is drunk. 

"Anyway, about the preformance?..." Eunji asked.

"Oh, you don't need to worry about that. It's all covered now. You should check naver" Naeun offered her phone.

Of ing course, an article about their getaway last night. She didn't read the article and returned the phone back because it would be the same all over again. 

 "Unnie, I think he still likes you" Hayoung then said out of the blue.

"What?!" Eunji almost choked.

"You heard me." Hayoung said as she squared her shoulders.

"And you still like him too unnie" Naeun chimed in.

"Oh please" she rolled her eyes and avoided the question and joined in the eating session instead.

After eating, the three other girls decided to go upstairs and visit the other three. It was a night off for all of them and they got to spend the night together, talking and mostly having fun, avoiding the reality. The other girls made sure Eunji blocked any Suho related in their conversations. 

 

~~~

 

Suho was just in bed all day. He didn't even go to the boy's practice and he could care less. He lay there on his bed facing the ceiling, without closing his eyes since he sent Eunji to her dorms. He's not drunk or whatsoever. He is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter