Chapter 1

Ex's and Oh's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

GENERAL

[Breaking] Dispatch releases photos of EXO's Suho and Apink's Eunji caught on dates

By oppaji  Wednesday, February 10, 2017   995,037   338,145   2,830

                                             

 

 

Dispatch has released exclusive photos of two top idol stars - EXO's Suho and Apink's Eunji - caught on multiple dates. 

 

SEE ALSO: Eunji's solo comeback "Always You", hits #1 in 10 countries upon release.

 

According to Dispatch, the two supposedly got to know each other through Saving Santa back in 2013 and began dating around March of 2015. They met up for dates several times. 

 

The photos include the two caught on car dates. Dispatch claims that in these photos, the couple goes out together for shopping. Hence, the many coupled clothes pointed out by their fans before. 

Take a look at them yourselves below, and stay tuned for updates. 

                                                  

                                                    

                                               

 

 

 

[+540, -12]      Heol. . . I am speechless but congrats!

[+989, -100]    The first ever Apink dating scandal. The damage has been done. Eunji is still on her first week of promoting her solo album, I wonder what damage will this do to her.

[+789, -59]      OMG I AM THE HAPPIEST PERSON IN THE WORLD! I HAVE BEEN SHIPPING THEM SINCE WAY BEFORE SAVING SANTA, I REMEMBERED WHEN SUHO WENT TO LEO AND EUNJI'S MUSICAL!!! AND THEN SAVING SANTA HAPPENED THEN OMG I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE IT! I AM SO HAPPY!

[+678, -56]      If they were both rookies, they would get a lot of hate for sure but I guess they are on the right peak of their career wherein they can start dating freely. Their fans have matured, i hope. I have always been a fan of Eunji. I thought she was tomboy-ish, but hidden inside is a lady only for Suho. 

[+324, -89]      If you have been following this ship since Saving Santa or when WGM happened, you would see many fancams of them together being friendly. They aren't even afraid of mentioning each others' names on variety shows. Glad they end up together. The agencies have yet to comment but Dispatch is always right!

[+346, - 78]       Oh my what will happen to Chanji and Surong shippers?

[+897, -234] Exo-Ls are gonna lose their knowing they are gonna let go of another member. RIP SM Ent., y'all gonna lose some stockholders for sure.

 

 

 

~~~

 

"WHAT THE ACTUAL F---" 

Suho was just about to start his day. EXO is planning for a summer comeback. It's already February and not much has been done yet and May is fast approaching. They arrived at the studio first thing in the morning. He was stretching with his team when their manager asked Suho to be excused since the CEO would like to talk to him and it is urgent. Little did Suho know, Dispatch dropped the bomb of his relationship with Eunji, which by the way is long broken off since November last year. You see, when the boys are on the early stage of planning for their comeback, their phones are to be confiscated or any gadgets that can distract them from planning and practicing. Hence, Suho's cluelessness about the said issue. Upon arriving the CEO's office, and seeing the stern look on his boss' face, then he knew something was not right.

"What is this?" demanded Kim Young Min

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter