CHAPTER 1 | Difficult question

this, I love you!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

|LUHAN’S POV|

I was sitting in the corner of the room, watching the others silently. There were mainly young children, all of them younger than me. The orphanage was much safer for me now, that Seungri and Daesung left.

For a moment it came to my mind, what I’ve been through, and I felt my body trembling. I pulled up my knees to my chest and hugged them. Nobody can hurt you now. You are safe now. Anyways, I couldn’t stop shaking, and it got worse and worse. I felt a teardrop running down on my cheek, followed by a lot of others. I shut my eyes, then took three deep breaths. As the clear air cleaned up my lungs, I could breath properly again.

’’He is doing that weird thing again’’ I heard the whisper from the middle of the room. I don’t know, whose voice was that, but I didn’t want to know though. Just tilted my forehead onto my kneel, and tried to cool down.

 

When lunchtime came, and they rang the bell, everyone stood up and rushed down to the dining hall. I was following them in silence, then took my plate from the same place like every day and walked to the counter. The scary, big lady was handing out the food – some washy, grey soup and a small piece of bread. After getting mine, I sat down and started eating. It tasted like sh*t.

That’s how the days were flowing here. I sat every day in the same corner, staring nothing, carefully thinking to avoid the memories from my early childhood. Then eating, and sitting until dinner. After that, the bath time came, which I hated the most. It’s not because I didn’t like to wash up myself, I hated being dirty, but things happened to me in the bathroom. Those filthy, disgusting walls, and what happened between them. But I couldn’t do anything, so I had to take a shower. It was the worst feeling in the world, when the cold water hit my skin – I felt like in any minute I can lose my consciousness. 

 

|SEHUN’S POV|

On the next day, I felt a little awareness during breakfast. My father left home early, because he had to hurry for a morning-meeting, so mainly it was just two of us. I worried that she might come up with the adopting again, but luckily, she didn’t say a word. I felt a little bad for her, but convinced myself that it’s okay, then said goodbye and left home. Normally my dad is taking me to school, but now that he was in a hurry I had to go by myself. As the cool kid of the school, I was really annoyed that I have to go on foot. The day got even worse, when Jongin texted me that he wasn’t coming to school today . So when I sat down for my first class, no one to sit with and no one to talk to. I mean, a bunch of people would immediately take my best friend’s place, if he is not in school, but then they would have to ask me for it. And people clearly knew that if I’m not looking like a way I wanna talk to anyone, they better keep their mouth shut.

Besides that, I’m not that scary at all. But this stupid high school hierarchy works like that: if someone is from a rich family, good-looking and has go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter