CHAPTER 10 | The truth

this, I love you!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun rolled onto his back in the bed when the first lights of the Sun came into his room. Then he turned back to his side, slightly opening his eyes. Chanyeol was snuffing beside him, visibly in a deep sleep. Baekhyun smiled – he would get used to wake up like this every day. He quietly reached for his phone which was lying on the nightstand to check his messages. Logging into the group chat they were having, he noticed a ton of unread messages there.

Jongin changed Kyungsoo’s nickname to Soo.

Soo changed Jongin nickname to Stupid Kim Jongin.

Soo deleted his nickname.

Kyungsoo: Jongin stop your stupidity. It’s dangerous.

Jongin: I know I’m really dangerous.

And so on. Baekhyun laughed seeing how these two could fight even online. He closed the chat, but the messages didn’t stop – his phone rang all the time. Not wanting to wake up the cute giant who was sleeping beside him, he muted his phone – but at the same time, Chanyeol’s started to ring.

‘’Aigoo, why can’t they stop? It’s only ten in the morning!’’ He complained, reaching for the ringing phone, but he stopped, noticing that the caller was an unknown number. He cautiously looked at Chanyeol, and when the other didn’t show any signs about being awake, he picked up.

‘’Hello?’’ A soft female voice answered. Baekhyun didn’t say a word, just frowned. ‘’Am I talking to Park Chanyeol?’’ Baekhyun ended the call immediately. Who was that woman? How did she know Chanyeol’s name? He sighed as he put the phone back, but somebody grabbed his waist and pulled him down.

‘’Good morning’’ said a still sleepy Chanyeol, lifting up his cover a little bit for Baekhyun to get under it.

‘’Good morning’’ his tone was colder than he wanted it to be, but the other didn’t recognized it. He slid under the blanket, leaning down onto the other’s chest, lost in his thoughts. He trusted Chanyeol, and didn’t want to feel jealous, just because of some girl. But this uneasy feeling just got into his chest, not willing to let him go. Does Chanyeol take their relationship serious? He shook his head. He trusts his boyfriend, but still…

 ‘’Don’t you think… that we should tell our parents about us?’’ Baekhyun spoke up finally, eyes darting the younger male. They were together for a while now in fact that their parents still didn’t know what was between them.

Chanyeol gave him a strange look. ‘’I think we shouldn’t say it today because you know… you slept in my place. And it wouldn’t be the best… time. Yeah.’’ He blushed while saying this, causing Baekhyun to smile. His doubts weren’t fully covered, but one thing was sure: he loved that human being next to him.

‘’You are so awkward.’’ he buried his face onto the other’s chest. Ha glanced at the mattress which he should have slept on. ‘’But if you think it is risky what we are doing’’ he decided to tease Chanyeol a little bit as he put a little kiss onto the other’s mouth. ‘’Your parents could come into the room at any time.’’

Chanyeol’s scared face was enough evidence that he imagined what would happen. ‘’Don’t even say things like that. We’ll tell them… if we are ready.’’ He said it with a confused face. Baekhyun’s teasing smile faded. ‘’Aren’t we?’’ That woman on the phone popped up in his mind immediately. Who was she? And would Chanyeol get angry if he would tell him that he answered his phone? He didn’t know the answer.

‘’What are you thinking about so much?’’ Chanyeol asked, wrapping his hands around Baekhyun’s waist more tightly.

Baekhyun’s gaze wondered to Chanyeol’s, and they were just leaning there for a couple of seconds.

‘’Nothing.’’ Baekhyun put up his smile. ‘’It’s nothing’’

 

 

Sehun slowly opened his eyes as he awakened from his sleep. His dream was so good! He could remember confessing Luhan, holding Luhan, kissing Luhan – everything which was connected to him. But when he realized that his arms are around someone, and someone is sleeping on his chest, it flashed into his mind – it was real. He did confess, they did kiss – and right now, Luhan was sleeping in his arms. He rubbed his eyes, expecting that it was just another dream, a more realistic one, but it was reality.

He didn’t want to wake up Luhan, so he decided to stay in bed until the other wakes up. He didn’t even change position for a while, but Luhan being so close to him was distracting. Maybe the other boy didn’t know about personal space, and unfortunately, Sehun desperately needed that.

After more than thirty minutes, his arms started to numb and his throat was dry. He wanted Luhan to wake up with him, so he didn’t want to get up, but after another twenty minutes he couldn’t just lay there anymore.

After getting up and sneaking out of the room, the light from outside hit his eyes. He walked downstairs covering his eyes, and for his surprise, he didn’t find anyone in the kitchen. He took a glance at the clock: it was only eight o’clock.

After drinking a little bit of water he went back upstairs, praying for Luhan to be asleep. Unfortunately he found the boy sitting on the edge of the bed, sleepily.

‘’Good morning’’ Sehun smiled, but feeling helpless inside. Are we together now? What should I do?

‘’Hi.’’ Luhan yawned. ‘’Last night…’’ he started to blush, which Sehun found really cute. ‘’So did we...?’’ His whole face was red by then. Sehun took a deep breath and leaned against the wall.

‘’Yes’’ He said with a frown. Maybe Luhan changed his mind about them? But then he nodded, still looking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter