CHAPTER 7 | 00:00

this, I love you!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo woke up in a quite happy mood. He dreamed about something he didn’t remember, but he knew it was good. Besides that, he could sleep at least nine hours, because thank God, the exams were over so he didn’t have to stay up late to study.

And it was a Friday, which meant that he doesn’t have first class, so he has a lot of time before attending school.

He was still in his pyjamas when he walked out of his room – he hoped his mother would make some breakfast, or if she has left, she would prepare something to eat. He stepped out, but recognized somebody in the dining room who he really not wanted to see on his perfect Friday morning.

‘’Kim Jongin, what the hell are you doing here?!’’

‘’Your mom let me in-‘’ he started but then noticed the other’s outfit. ‘’Cute pjs. I didn’t know you like Naruto’’ Kyungsoo was so shocked finding Jongin in his house he even forgot what he is wearing at the moment. He wanted to rush into his room and get dressed normally, but that would consider that Jongin has won. So instead of that he just walked to the kitchen, pouring himself some coffee.

‘’I give you exactly 10 seconds to vanish, or else.’’

‘’Or else what? You give me some Naruto pjs too?’’ Jongin grinned, as he took a bite from his sandwich.

‘’Where did you get that sandwich?’’

‘’Your mom made it for me. She is really a kind human being, I just can’t figure it out how can you be relatives.’’

‘’9.’’

‘’I know you won’t kick me out.’’

‘’8.’’ Kyungsoo continued, hoping that Jongin will leave, because he really didn’t have anything in mind.

‘’We made a deal saying that we will hang out. So I don’t understand why are you acting like this.’’ If a normal person would have said it, Kyungsoo would think that that person is hurt. Or sad. But that was Kim Jongin, who never said anything serious. At least, in Kyungsoo’s opinion.

‘’A hangout is when we both agree that we’ll meet somewhere. I don’t remember us having a conversation about you’ll come to my house early in the morning. Besides that, school has already started. You have a first class, don’t you?’’

‘’Mr. Kwang switched the classes. You have a first class today and we’ll have the seventh.’’ He finished his sandwich and pulled out his phone to check the time. ‘’Oops, I think you’re late. And Mr. Kwang takes absences really seriously.’’ Jongin finished it with a smirk.

‘’What the hell? Jesus, I have to hurry up!’’ Kyungsoo rushed back into his room, and came back dressed up in like thirty seconds.

‘’You won’t make it on foot.’’ Jongin said calmly, watching the other.

‘’I’ll catch a bus.’’ Kyungsoo didn’t even had time to be unfriendly with Jongin. He was never late from Maths; the teacher didn’t like him anyways, so he didn’t want to upset him.

‘’We can go by car.’’

Kyungsoo gave Jongin a ridiculous look. ‘’You’re seventeen. How the hell can you drive? Besides that, I would never sit into your car. I don’t want to risk my life.’’

‘’I learned how to drive, and I’m perfect in it. I already started the process to make a legal licence.’’

‘’Wow. You’re good at something. I wouldn’t think that.’’

Then he pushed out Jongin then himself out of the house, locked the door and ran away to the bus stop, leaving a shocked Jongin on his doorstep.

 

 

Sehun told Luhan that he doesn’t have first class on Friday, so he can sleep more. Firstly, he was glad, but then realized that he has to manage attending school alone. This thought came into his mind before going to bed, and didn’t want to wake up anyone just to ask something ridiculous like this.

He knew it was miserable that he couldn’t even catch a bus to school, but he’s never done it before.

But when Taeyeon woke him up at usual time, telling that their teacher switched the lessons, somehow he felt relieved. After getting dressed he walked downstairs, where he found a grumpy Sehun and a nervous Mr. Oh while Mrs. Oh was doing her morning rush as always.

‘’I can’t believe I had to woke up and it turns out that I don’t have to go to school early after I got ready.’’ Sehun said, resting his forehead on the table. His breakfast was untouched in front of him, and it popped up in Luhan’s mind that he might fall asleep.

‘’Ohm, good morning.’’ he said cautiously, seeing that everyone’s upset for some reason.

‘’Why should we even go to school? This is bull.’’ Sehun raised his head just to drink his orange juice. His hair was messy, but he was dressed up at least. After noticing Luhan, he cleared his eyes a little. ‘’Lu, I’m sorry that it is taking so much time. It’s not up to me, I’m waiting for Baek to arrange this.’’ Luhan had no idea, what he is talking about, but had a feeling that it’s connected to their investigation. But before he could speak up, Mr. Oh did.

‘’What’s taking so much time?’’ he asked, putting down his mug.

‘’Ohm.’’ Luhan took a gaze at Sehun, who just realized what he said. But he looked like he’s waiting for Luhan to explain it. ‘’Sehun said he’ll show me around the city. Just the most famous sights. And Baekhyun said he’ll join us.’’ Luhan felt so stupid after saying this, and he was sure that the parents won’t fall for it. He threw a glance at Sehun, who looked like he just wants to murder himself, and his eyes promised the same for Luhan.

‘’That’s a wonderful idea!’’ Taeyeon immediately clapped her hands in joy. ‘’Sehun, I’m so glad you’re being so friendly.’’ Sehun smiled at his mother, but clearly not from happiness.

After breakfast, Luhan went back to his room to get his backpack, when Sehun showed up in his room.

‘’You seriously had to say that? We’ll have to go sightseeing then!’’ He looked pretty desperately, and angry as he shut the door behind himself.

‘’Well, you looked like you want to sit there and wait for my explanation! And I had to improvise!’’ Luhan felt his lungs squeezing, his breathing was getting heavy. Oh no, not now. He upset himself, but he knew that this will come out of it if he does it. He turned around so Sehun couldn’t see that he is sweating, but he definitely saw him shaking. Luhan felt his stomach shrinking, and suddenly felt so dizzy, that he fell to the floor.

‘’Luhan? Are you okay?’’ Sehun’s voice was filled with fear, his anger from before vanished. And it only got worse when Luhan shook his head.

Sehun tried to think about what he should do in a situation like this – his first thought was that he should yell for help. But somehow he felt it wouldn’t be right, and just let his instincts control him.

 

Luhan felt two warm hands on his face, forcing him to raise his head. He didn’t want to do that, his body was in cold sweat, but then he felt strong arms lifting him up on to his feet. He knew he wouldn’t be able to stand by himself, but he didn’t have to.

Sehun held him tightly, with one hand on Luhan’s waist and one caressing his hair.

‘’You’ll be okay. Everything will be okay.’’ Sehun whispered, trying to cover his fear. He didn’t know that he saying this to himself or to Luhan. ‘’Please, Lu.’’

Luhan could feel Sehun’s heart pounding, and his voice, his touch broke through something…

The trembling suddenly stopped, and Luhan felt a sudden heatwave in his body. The panic attack didn’t end – it got stopped by something, which Luhan was unable to understand. Instead of thinking, he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter