CHAPTER 3 | ...or not?

this, I love you!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

| AUTHOR’S POV |

*earlier on that day*

Sehun and his friends were walking towards the dressing room, carrying their gym equipments. Gym class was one of Sehun’s favourites, because he always made an easy grade five, and really enjoyed the games. Besides that the teacher was not strict at all, so every lesson was a gaming lesson. At the beginning of the week, he always put the game schedule onto the dressing room’s door, so everyone could examinate it.

The day was Tuesday, and it meant that it’s a volleyball day. Most people in Sehun’s class at volleyball, but not Sehun. He used to play volleyball in primary school, so he was quite good at it, and never missed the chance to prove it.

Baekhyun hated volleyball, and he never hesitated either to say that every time he could.

’’Ya, Sehun, don’t you dare to show your glorious face!’’ he said. The said boy was just smirking while he took off his shirt to change.

After everybody changed, the bell rang so they headed to the gym. Sehun was almost getting in, when someone poked his back. Turning around he noticed Irene, who was standing right behind him.

’’Sehun-ah, would you ask the teacher about skipping volleyball today?’’ she asked on a fake high pitch voice. ’’You’re his favourite, he would listen to you. Nobody wants to play that.’’

Sehun applied his ignoring face after rolling his eyes, and stepped inside. Jongin immediately showed up beside him.

’’I would ask for a date if I were you’’ he said, smirking. ’’Everyone wants do date her, and she obviously likes you.’’

’’That’s nice, but I don’t like her’’ he said. ’’Actually, she is annoying me.’’ he threw a glance at Irene, who was gossiping with her friends.

’’You know, buddy. But you have never had a girlfriend, and I think that might be a time to start flirting.’’

’’Jongin, I don’t need help to get a girlfriend.’’

’’Okay, cool. I understand. I won’t bother you with that.’’

| SEHUN’S POV |

The match was quite good, but most of my classmates just wasn’t capable of doing anything with the ball. Only a few of us could play properly, so the coach stopped the game and tried to explain a little for the other team. After they got back to the field, the game went pretty good. For a little time.

Enthusiastically, Irene tried to block one of my spikes (hell knows why) and when she fell to the ground, I saw immediately that something was not okay with her ankle. She was crying loudly, squeezing her left foot. Her friends and the coach ran to her, and someone called her parents. Her ankle was twisted, there wasn’t any special about this. I just shrugged and stepped out of the crowd. Even Jongin ran there, and offered his help.

While they headed out from the gym, one of her friend came by my side.

’’’’ she hissed.

’’I didn’t do anything!’’ I shouted back, rolling my eyes. Why does everybody behaves like this today?

 

When I finally got home, my parents still weren’t there. Which was weird, because my mom left work a few years ago just to keep the family and the house together.

So I walked up to the fridge to eat something, and noticed the little post-it on the machine.

„Dear, we went to the orphanage earlier. I made some food, it’s in the fridge. Love, eomma.’’

’’Aish! I completely forgot about this too!’’ I shouted. I’m not even hungry. So I ended up in my room, watching some kind of variety show on my TV.

Probably I fell asleep, because the next thing was that someone is shouting my name. I needed a few seconds to realize that my parents are home, and calling for me. Maybe dinner is ready. I was really hungry by then. But as I stepped outside to the gallery, I noticed someone in our living room. A black-haired little boy, wearing scrubby clothes wich were too big for him. I leaned besides the wall, waiting him to look up.

He did. His eyes were really big, just like some Bambi-eyes. I couldn’t really see his face from upstairs, but he looked really cute.

I shook my head to get rid of this thought. I walked downstairs, so I could see him better. He bit his lower lip, when I got down. He looks like he wants to faint. Is he afraid?

’’Sehun, this is Lu Han.’’ my mom introduced him. ’’Luhan, this is Sehun.’’

’’Nice to meet you’’ he bowed, but there weren’t any emotions in his voice. I slightly nodded.

’’How old is he?’’ I asked it from my mother. She threw a glance at me like „why could you not ask him” but I didn’t care.

’’Seventeen’’ What?? He is older than me? I didn’t show my surprise, just kept my poker face.

’’Nice. Tell me if it’s dinner time’’ I turned around and haeded back to my room.

Maybe I was an , but don’t expect me to cuddle him just like if he was my new best friend.

’’Sehun, wait.’’ Mom said on a threatening voice. ’’I think you should show Luhan around.’’ Her voice switched, when she looked at the boy, which I found really irritating. I was staring at my mother just as if she has gone insane. She didn’t look away, and finally I decided to stop our non-verbal fight.

’’Come on kid, let’s go’’ I sighed. I didn’t know why was it so hard to call him on his name, but it felt far more conveniently to call him like that. I expected him to say something in return, like „I’m older than you” – but he kept the silence. I moved, but didn’t hear his footsteps behind me.

’’Are you coming or not?’’ he was staring to the ground, after my question slowly raising his head. He didn’t look into my eyes, and because of that I only got more irratated. After a few seconds he nodded so we could finally move on and get ourselves up.

I showed him around, in like, ten minutes, only opening the doors and said which room it is. The final stop was my room.

’’Okay, let’s clear a couple things. You are not allowed to step in there. Never. Avoid it the best you can.’’ I said on a sarcastic voice. I didn’t even open the door, just point at it. He looked at me with these beautiful, hazel eyes, but didn’t answer.

’’I didn’t hear it’’

’’Yes’’ he said shyly.

’’Cool. Then, have a good time.’’ I stepped into my room and closed the door.

|AUTHOR’S POV|

Luhan was left in a little bit of shock after Sehun closed the door in front if him. Just standing in front of it, muttering that how unlucky he is.

After a few minutes footsteps were hearable, and Sehun’s mother appeared on the gallery.

’’Where is Sehun?’’ she asked.

’’Inside.’’ Luhan pointed at the door. Mrs. Oh frowned and let out a s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter