Prologue

this, I love you!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

|Author’s POV|

A woman was lying on a hospital bed, several doctors around her. The air was disgustingly warm and smelly, but they didn’t bother themselves.  The woman’s breathing was fast and heavy , as a teardrop ran down on her cheek. A few seconds later a nurse came in, with a little baby in her arms. The baby was crying hard, and tried to push away the arms which were holding him.

’’Boy or girl?’’ whispered the woman from the bed. Her voice was shaky, and tried to sit up, but her muscles just stopped working, and she fell down onto the pillows.

’’It’s a  beautiful little boy, Ms. Kim’’ smiled the nurse, carefully putting the boy into his mother’s arms.

’’What should be his name?’’ asked one of the doctors, thinking that the mother is no longer able to speek up. ’’And what should we do with him?’’ asked an other one, frowning his eyebrows looking at the little baby.

’’It’s… it’s my son, I will tell his name’’ said Ms. Kim. She knew it too, that she won’t survive the process, so she tried to hurry and come up with a name. She took a glance at the baby, his little bald head, and a name immediately popped up in her mind.

’’Luhan… his name is Luhan’’ 

’’Father’s surname?’’ urged the doctor.

’’Oh – but don’t take him there! Take him to an orphanage… P-please!’’ then she closed her eyes. Her heavy breathing wasn’t hearable anymore. The nurse  took the baby, and put him to a bed.

The little armband contained his name: Oh Lu Han.

That little boy didn’t even expext, what will happen to him in the future – and didn’t even think about that a few months later his half-brother will born – Oh Sehun.

17 YEARS LATER              

SEHUN’S POV

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter