Chp 2 : The Meeting

The Rebel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2
“Creativity has no rule, but it is ruled “

 

 

MAC Building

“Ooii kid” she call her junior who is giving all her attention to the smartphone on her hand.

“Hmm ?” that faired skin girl manage to respond her senior without taking a glance to her senior.

“You are talking to me, not to that freaking smartphone.” The older girl getting pissed after being treated unpolitely by her junior.

“Wait, you call me in a really wrong time unnie.” The younger insisted to keep fixing her sight to the game she is playing right now.

“I can call you anytime I guess, since you are the junior here.” Said momo who is ready to snatch her junior phone.

“Please, give me 2 more minutes to finish this level.” The junior beg after took a glinch to her senior that is ready to snatch her phone away.

“KIM . DA . HYUN.” Suddenly they hear a voice roaring from the door direction.

“OH UNNIE !” that kim da hyun immediately throw her phone and bow to the person who called her just now.

“Unnie.” Momo also make herself stand up and bow to the girl at the door.

“Stop throwing your phone dahyun-ah.” The girl close the door and walk to her table.

“I’m sorry unnie.” Dahyun bow one more time.

“And, one more thing.” That girl said before turning on her laptop.

“Listen to your senior well dahyun-ah.” She said that then wink to momo.

“You are the best nayeon unnie.” Momo smirk to her junior who sit beside her.

“I’m sorry guysss…” dahyun whine after being cornered by her two unnies followed by the unnies giggle.

“I wish we have a new worker here to be my junior.” Dahyun pout then  seated herself on the chair.

“Hisshh..” momo knock her head. “What will that junior be if the senior is you ?”

“Unnie ! I can be a good senior !” dahyun stand up and strike her word to her senior.

“Good senior ? My .” Momo rolled her eyes ignoring that angry kim da hyun.

“Unnie !” dahyun scream one more time but this time she even hit her desk.

“Ya ! Mind your attitude young lady !” momo who is now being pissed also joining her junior to stand up.

“You tease me first !” dahyun yelled while holding her fist.

“Nayeon unnie is the one who tease you ! Not me kid !” the older yelled back to the younger.

“But ….” Before dahyun can defend herself, their boss cut her words.

“ENOUGH !” nayeon join the two to stand up.

“WHY YOU GUYS ALWAYS BICKERING ? JUST FORGIVE EACH OTHER AND LET ME WORK IN PEACE !”. nayeon yelled louder than the two.

“Mianhe unnie…” the two quickly bow for an apologize.

“Good. Now back to work. Mina and Chaeyoung will be here soon.” Naeyon told the two to get back to work and finally she can find herself some peace.

 

 

 

Nayeon POV

“Ah finally I can work in peace.” I sigh then stretch my finger to start with my work.

Chaeyoung send me the documents about that keyboard advertising before, she ask my department to start making some design for the advertising. I pointed dahyun to work with the poster, while momo with the video. And me, I need to think for some events to promote that keyboard.

Now let me tell you about my girls, dahyun and momo. Firstly I will tell you about momo.

Hirai momo, but just call her momo, is a girl who was born in japan. She is a videography prodigy. She was graduated from an Arts College in LA. Her skill with camera is no joke, she always capture the best moments with her magical hands. She once make a video about dahyun eating jokbal looks like a five stars restaurant video advertisement.

Next is Kim Da Hyun, she is a girl who was born in korea. She is a graphic design prodigy. She was graduated from an Arts School in London Her hands skills on designing never fail to  amaze me. She always get a creative idea for her design. An idea that is anti-mainstream but also can easily accepted by publics. Her ways on thinking is different from a normal people, she always think from many point of view and always found something that people can’t even imagine.

Now I’ve tell you about my girls who is working at MAC’s Creative Department, now let me tell you about me.

My name is Im Na Yeon. I was born in korea and graduated from an Arts College in California. I am the head of MAC’s Creative Department. I maybe not as good as momo in videography, aslo not as good as dahyun in graphic design, but I am the best on managing an orginizing. I once working at an Event Organizer, and I find myself really attached to organizing.

Well that’s the introduction of MAC’s most valuable and and the most important department, Creative Department.

I maybe sounds a little bit arrogant am I ? But I am telling you the fact. This department was created by that small but incredibly talented kid name Son Chae Young. Even though I’m older than her, but I must admit her talent. Chaeyoung is my junior in college, but she graduated together with me. She ask me to come and work with her in this company after we graduated. I owe her a lot to let me sit in this table holding the title as The Head of Creative Department. So ya, Creative Department is a special department that is specially created by a special person.

I think that’s all I can tell you about Creative D now, you will know more about us as the time goes by.

 

“I need to make sure this project ended successful. Go nayeon you can do it !” I told myself while thinking about some events to advertise that keyboard.

2 hours has pass, but Our boss and her little assistant hasn’t come yet. They say we will have a meeting at three. But it is already 3.15 and they still not coming yet.

 

“Unnie, where are they ?” momo ask me.

“I don’t know. Chaeyoung being late is weird.” I don’t know where is chaeyoung either.

“Should I call her unnie ?” dahyun asking me now.

“Yes please.” I answer her softly.

 

“Yoboseyo.” Dahyun said.

“Chaeyoung-ah.” she call that small girl.

“What ?” dahyun seems shock.

“Okay, we’ll wait. Just let her have some good time with her friend..” Dahyun said while smiling.

“We can wait. We’re fine.” She convince chaeyoung.

“Okay bye.” Dahyun finally hang up.

 

“What happen ?” I ask that dubu.

“She said mina unnie still talking to her bestfriend and refuse to go back now.” She said while seated herself on the chair.

“Well, that’s mean we have more time to work. Chop chop !” I said and back focusing my mind on my work.

 

“Unnie, we are done. Should we hold the meeting first ?” momo said after making sure the girl beside her also has fi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter