Chp 4 : The Owner of Her Heart

The Rebel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4
“you can’t decide when will love found you, if you try to, then you just closing your heart for it “

 

Sana POV
"What happen to me ?" I talk to my mind after leaving tzuyu there captured by a weird girl.
"My heart." I touch my chest, that beats crazily right now, with my palm.
"Why i feel something is not right with my heart." I shake my head because i don't understand what is happening.
"Is it hurts ? Is that what i feel right now ?" I keep questioning myself.
"How can that girl hug and kiss tzuyu easily like that ?" I ask myself after that scene when a girl suddenly run into tzuyu and hug her and even kiss her cheek, flashing back in my mind.
"But who are you to her sana chan ? You have no rights to feel like this." I knock my head.
"Huuufffttt... hufffttt...." i took a deep breath and realease it a couple times to calm myself down.
"Get back to your sense sana !" I slap my cheek and bring my smile again into my face.


"Unnie." Finally that yoda is back. I feel relief after seeing her again.
"I.. i'm... i'm sorry." Said that yoda while trying to catch some breath.
"What have you done ? Sit down and calm yourself." I walk towards her and help sit om the sofa.
"That girl has been chasing me. I try to run from her. Luckily i did it." Tzuyu said while patting her chest.
"Here drink this." I grab my bottle of water and handed it to her.
"Thanks unnie." She said before gulping down the water.
"You are really exhausted huh ?" I ask her after witnessing my water gone to her stomach with a great speed.
"I'm sorry unnie." She said that again after finally can breath normaly.
"Nothing, i can walk myself. See, i'm fine." I put my smile again.
"But i thought you were angry to me..." she said that with a confuse face.
"When i angry to yo..." i was going to ask her a question but suddenly i remember something
"She saw my face when i left before ?" I said to my mind.
"You remember ?" Tzuyu ask me.
" sana. You are very stupid." I talk in my mind.
"Hmmm.. that was.." i try to make an excuse.
"I was just too shy to see something like that." What did i just said.
"Shy ?" She tilt her head.
"Yes, seeing that hugging and kissing." I smrik at her.
"Ahh.. i see. I thought you angry with me." She sigh a relief.
"No.. i'm not." I asnwer her.
"Well, who is that girl ? Girldriend ?" I wink at her.
"Used to be." She said with a flat tone.
"Your ex ?" I ask her, and somehow i feel relief.
"Yes." She nod her head.
"Why is she hugging you and kissing you back there ? She still love you ?" I ask her because somehow i getting more curious.
"But you don't have to answer that, i have no rights to ask you that actually." I giggle after realizing what have i done
"No, i'll answer that." She said calmly.
"Oh i'm ready to hear that." I rest my head on my hand ready to hear her.
"Well, she is joinning the casting for our new CF, and yesterday she sent an email asking  my favour to make her get the role. She think i will use my power for her dirty work. But she is defenitly wrong !" She speak with a lot of anger.
"Calm down yoda !" I giggle at her.
"Sorry. Just remembering her name already make me on fire" she explain.
"Hahahahaha." I don't know what to say. I just feel relief that that girl is no one for her.
"Wait. What are you thinking sana !" I don't know what's wrong with my heart right now.
"Why ?" Tzuyu ask me.
"What ? Why what ?" I flustered.
"You look confuse." She hit me on the nail.
"Me ? Confuse ? No i'm not." I try to deny her.
"Hmmm.. okay then." She smile at me and walk to my desk.
"Stop." I try to stop what she is doing.
"No, i can't stop." She insisted.
"I'm not ready to start working now." I whine begging her to let me rest more.
"No, we need to work now. We still have a lot of work to do. A lot." She mark the word “a lot” pretty hard.
"Aaaaahhhhhhhh... pleaseeee..." i try to beg her one last time.
"Work now then i'll treat you your favourite ice cream." She try to negotiate with me.
"Hmm.. and piggy back me on the way to the car later. Using the stairs !" I offer her a hand shake.
"What ? Not again." She is not welcoming my hand.
"Deal or no deal ?" I insisted my handshake.
"Arrgghh... okay deal." Finally she shake my hand.
"Now lets's get to work !" I smirk at that yoda.
 



Chaeyoung POV

“So, MMI already start casting the actress ?” I ask momo unnie.

“Yup They are. They said the actress will be ready in the next 2 days.” Momo unnie explain.

“So when do you think we can start shooting the CF ?” this time our boss speaking.

“Hmmmm.. Let’s say in the next three days, we will set a meeting with all the cast and start the shooting in the next 2 days. So next Wednesday ?” that blonde haired unnie asking to all of us.

“Cool. Let’s do it like that.” Mina unnie quickly agree the date followed by our nod.

“Next.” I said after finish writing the date on my notebook.

“Dahyun, it is your turn.” Nayeon unnie let dahyun to speak.

“Well, I already make the design for all the media that we will use.” She sho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter