Chp 8 : The Shock

The Rebel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 8
“We can’t predict the future, we just have to face it and conquer it !“

 

Chaeyoung POV

"What should we do at the mall ?" That girl who suddenly dragged me to her car and now sitting beside me ask me.

"You dragged me. And now you ask me ?" I rolled my eyes.

"I drag you because i am bored. And now i don't know what should we do later." She sulked while crossing her hand on her chest 

"Eeeiii... just go home if you have nothing to do at the mall then." I try to come up with a solution that i know for sure she wouldn't agree with it.

"NOT A SOLUTION SON CHAE YOUNG !" She yelled at me and pull my ears.

"Ouch !" I quickly rub my poor ears.

"It is hurts right ? Give me a solution if you don't want to get hurts again." She said while giving a deadly glare to me.

"So i need to squeeze my head right now just to think of what should we do at the mall ?' I try another excuses.

"YES !" She directly answered me.

"Seriously yes son chae young ! Hurry up the mall is near." She said as we already can see the lights that decorating the mall.

"Okay okay. Let me think." I said and i'm really start thinking.


"Eat dinner ?" I said since those worms in my stomach is already making a choir begging for food.

"Where ?" She ask me another question.

"Seriously i nee..." i was going to complain but she suddenly put her hand on my mouth.

"Sshhhhttt... just think where. I mean what do you want to eat. Today's dinner is your choice." She said without taking off her hand from my mouth.

I took her hand and put it on her lap so i can speak. There’s only one thing that popped up inmy mind.

"Let's eat bibimbap." I said and she nod her head.

"Okay then. Let's get down now." She said while she unbuckled her seatbelt.

"Good." I get down and walk to her door and open it for her.

"Thanks bibimbap girl !" She randomly said that and made me giggle a little.

"Keep that. Your bad mood face annoyed me." She said then finish it with a smile on her face.

"Whatever." I said and i try to smile to respond her friendly smile.


We directly walk to the bibimbap restaurant and luckily the restaurant wasn’t that crowded so we easily get a table.

"Thanks." She said after she sit on the chair i assisted.

"Uhum.." i nod my head then sit across her.

The waitress immediately give us the menu book, and mina unnie quickly make her decision. She actually always eat an original bibimbap.

"Original bibimbap for me. You ?" She ask me while giving me the menu book.

"Same. Not in the mood to pay more for the meat." I said.

"No, i pay for today's dinner." She said.

"No no need to. I can pa..." i was going to refuse her offer but she immediately put her hand on my mouth again.

"I'll pay. End of story." She said, but now she quickly taking off her hand of me and raise her hand to call the waitress.

"But..." i was going to refuse her again, but i was too late since she already order one original bibimbap and a beef bibimbap.

"Shut up. I eat orignal bibimbap, you eat beef bibimbap since you are small and need to eat good food to grow, and i'll pay fof our dinner today." She said without taking a breath.

"......" i don't know what to say, i didn't dare to refuse again since she really insisted now, and I a little bit annoyed by that you need to grow part.

"Good." She said and pat my head as i'm her little sister.

"Thanks boss." I said while stopping her hand on patting my head.

"Thanks to accompany me walking around that tiny building." She said with an irony while touching her feet.

"Is it still hurts ?" I ask her feet condition.

"It is getting better since i've change my heels with a sneakers, but it left a scar on the back of my feet." She said and i immediately stand up and walk towards her.

"Let me see." I squat down to see her wounded feet.

"It's okay. Don't need to." She refuse my hand.

"Let me see myoui mina." I said that seriously and she quickly letting me to take a look at her feet.

"After eating our dinner let's buy you a new pair of heels." I said after done checking her feet.

"Okay ?" She said.

"This is caused by your feet is not fit in to that heels anymore. We need to buy a new one with a bigger size." I said then i walk back to my seat.

"I guess so. Okay then." She said and right after it our bibimbaps arrived at our table.

"Ah.. thank you." I said.

"Let's eat !" She said excite

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter