Chp 5 : The Jerk

The Rebel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5
“I love you, but you still love her who can’t love you back“

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"YEIN ??!?!?!" That tall girl scream after hearing the director's words.

"Yes, she pass the audition well. Why ?" The director ask that shocked yoda.

"Why tzuyu ?" Sana ask.

"She is.. later..." tzuyu put her finger on her lips to shut the squirell mouth.

"Okay. Next director-nim" sana cue the director to continue his speech.

"Ah yes." He nod his head than he open a documents.

"Here, this is the actress profile." He handed sana the documents.

"Ah thanks." Sana took it and look at it.

"She is pretty." Sana said after look at the picture then she smirk to tzuyu.

"Don't do that." Tzuyu rolled her eyes.

Turns out sana realize what happen to tzuyu, she still remember the face of the girl who suddenly hug and kiss tzuyu before.And that face is paste on the document she is looking right now.

"She is young, she share the same age as you tzuyu ya." Sana said to tzuyu.

"Well how good is she director nim ?" Suddenly tzuyu ask the director nervously.

"She is the best amon all the people who join the casting defenitly." He is a bit confused after tzuyu's question.

"Why tzuyu ? You doubt him ?" Sana poke tzuyu's arm.

"No.. not like that." Tzuyu shake her head.

"Trust me !" The director said.

"Yes, i trust you director nim !" Sana smile her widest to calm the director.

"Well, is there anything else to tell me director nim ?" Sana said after finish reading yein's profile.

"Nothing. I'm done." Director nim said.

"Okay then. Thanks for your hardwork director nim !" Sana smile and ask the director for a hand shake.

"Yes your welcome. Thanks for choosing me to work with." He said then he accept sana's handshake and leave the room.

 


"Ya ! How can a girl that pretty liked you ?" Sana tease tzuyu.

"Stop it." Tzuyu said desprately.

"Hahahaha. How cute are you when you upset like that." Sana pinch that yoda's cheek.

"Stop talking about her okay ?" Tzuyu hold sana's hand to stop her pinching her poor cheek.

"GOSH, MY HEART." Sana, whose her heart is beating really fast right now, said in her mind when tzuyu suddenly hold her hands.

"Okay ?" Tzuyu ask again since that squirell is not answering her.

"Oh..." sana finally gets her soul back.

"Stop talking about her okay ?" Tzuyu ask one more time.

"Hmmm... okay, but no" sana said.

"Why ?????" Tzuyu whines.

"Because i like it when you are upset. It is rare." Sana smirk.

"Aigoo.." tzuyu sigh.

"Pleaseeee....." tzuyu beg her boss.

"One condition." Sana  said while pointing her finger to the air.

"Not again..." tzuyu rolled her eyes.

"You want me to stop or not ?" Sana said.

"What ?" Tzuyu forcely ask.

"Hnmmm..." sana thinks for a moment.

"10... 9... 8... the deal goes off when i said the last digit." Tzuyu do the countdown.

"Forget it. I'll stop talking about her." Said sana while shrugging tzuyu's hand and walk to her table.

"Huh ?" Tzuyu left confuse.

"Why ? Why so sudden ?" Tzuyu can't believe that sana would let her go easily like that.

"Because it is hurt for me to talk about her for some reason. But i don't why." Sana said inside her beating heart.

"I'm just being nice to you. No more question, or i'll be mean again." That's the lie that sana said to hide her complicated feeling from tzuyu.

"Why you quiet ?" Sana said after she heard nothing from her assistant mouth.

"You said no more question. So i shut my mouth." Tzuyu said with a smile.

"Stop smiling !" Sana sudenly scream after she feel a jolt in her heart witnessing that pretty smile.

"Huh ? Why ? Me smiling is a sin ?" Tzuyu shock after her boss sudden scream.

"Nothing. Let's start working." Sana smile this time.

"You are scary." Tzuyu frown her eyebrows and walk to her boss desk to start working.

"Stupid sana. What's wrong with you." That squirell scold herself.

 

 



Mina POV

"Let's go let's go !" i said that full of excitement.

"Wait..." suddenly dahyun scream and stop everyone's steps.

"What now ?" I ask whille staring coldly to dahyun.

"I forgot my helmet." Dahyun said then she quickly run as fast as she can to grab her helmet at the office.

"Go first guys. I will wait for her." Momo said while feeling sorry for her girlfriend clumsiness.

"Is it okay ?" Nayeon unnie ask her.

"Yes. By the way, riding a motorbike is faster that riding a car. We can avoid the traffic." Momo said while smiling.

“Wowww.. Cool momoring.” I wink to that cool girl followed by her head nodding proudly.

"Okay then. Take care of dahyun and yourself." Nayeon unnie pats that proud girl then we wave our hand to momo and bid our goodbye.

 

“Unnie-deul you both sit at the back. I’ll sit in the front seat with mister Kang.” Chaeyoung cooly told us to occupied the back seat.

“Woah, you trying to be cool to little kid ?” I .

“No I’m not. Why ? You think I’m cool huh ?” she back teasing me.

“Ya !” I yelled at that cute little brat after she stick her tounge out to mock me.

“Just admit it I am cool.” She said that then she close the door for me.

“YOU ARE NOT COOL.” I said after that small kid finally seated herself on the chair.

“But I’m cool enough to wear the seatbelt.” She look back at me and fix a deadly glare at me.

“Ah. Why am I always forget it.” I knock my head then quickly wear the seatbelt.

“How can you live without this cool kid huh ?” she rolled her eyes.

“I told you I can’t live without you.” I said in my heart. I don’t know when will I can say that freely with my mouth.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter