Chp 10 : The Childish

The Rebel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 10
“I need to know what will happen to my heart when I get really close to you.”

 

Mina POV

"Wh - wha - what ?" I stuttered my words due to her sudden action. Our face was only an inches away and her hand still hanging thight on my arm.

"What ? Why so tense ?" She ask me with a confused face.

"Eh ?" Now she also confused me. I don"t know what to say. It is impossible to tell her that i am nervous like hell to be this close to her.

"Whatever. I need to ask you something, and you need to answer it honestly." She rolled her eyes then she look at me with a serious face.

"Ye yeah. What ?" I try my best to chill.

"So.. i was really worried about nayeon right. Actually i still am. But am i that obvious ?" She asked me.

"Hmmmm... let me think." Actually she looks worried before, but i don't think she is that obvious.

"Not really. Not that obvious. Why ?" I asked her back.

"No. I'm just worried that i might be too obvious infront of hyung." She scratch her nape and sigh a relief.

"Hehehe." I giggle at her. She really looks cute.

"Good then. Let's eat !" She then smile and walk to the stairs.

"Not coming ?" She ask me while offering her hand.

"Let's go." I gladly accept her hand, then we climb down the stairs.

"I don't know being worried can make someone starving like this." She laugh while holding her stomach.

"You were very very very worried before. Not just worried. Maybe that is why you are hungry now." I said.

"Yeah. I guess so." She said while we still holding hands walking.

"Wait." She suddenly stopped her step and grip my hand thigther.

"What ?" I asked her.

"You said i'm not that obvious." She pouted.

"When we still on the way here yes you are. But infront of your "hyung", you're not." I rolled my eyes.

"Ahhh.. right.. you shocked me unnie." She loosen her grip on me.

"Silly kid. Let's go fill that stomach kid." I thigthen my grip and drag her to the cafeteria.

 

 

Momo POV

“Aigoo… Why are they so lo….” I was going to nag about them, them I mean my boss and her assistant, suddenly my boss appeared in front of me.

“Oh boss. I was…” I stuttered my word while those two gilrs laughing at me.

“I’m sorry I took a long time.” Mina smirk at dahyun receiving giggles from that dubu.

“Not for me boss, but maybe for that pig over here.” Said the dubu while pointing at me.

“Ya ! I’m not a pig !” scolded her.

“You are not a pig, you are MY pig.” She said the word MY louder.

“So sweeettttt…” that is my boss squealing besides us.

“But still I’m not pig.” I stick my tounge out and pinch my dubu’s cheek.

“Hey guys !” finally that kid is coming,

“Where the hell have you been ?” I almost scream at her, but since my boss is here, I hold myself.

“I bougth some drinks for us.” That kid show us some bottles of water.

“I told her to buy some for us. I was to tired to go with her, so I went straight here.” Mina said.

“Ahhh.. I see. Thank you boss !” I smile my widest smile.

“Not thanks for me ?” chaeng pouted.

“You are taking to much time and makes me starving kid, so no thank for you.” I smirk.

“Geez.” My dubu just knock my head with a chopstick.

“Ouch…” I pout.

“I guess you are lying about your age. I don’t think you are even older than that kid.” My dubu looks upset.

“Hey I’m just joking babe.” I hold her chin and make her faced me.

“Whatever, let me go, I need to prepare the food for us.” She said than shrug my hands of her face.

“Hey I’m sorry.” I beg her.

“Just help me with this.” She hand me some spoon and fork plus tissues.

“Okay.” I nod my head and start to wipe those eating utensils.

“Aiishhh..” I fly my fist pretending to punch that kid who is just sticking out her tounge to mock.

“Stop it already.” My dubu who didn’t see what has just chaeyoung did glared at me.

“Okay, but..” I want it to defend myself.

“Unnie..” she sigh and I quickly shut my mouth, and start doing what she told me to do.

 

The atmosphere is now tense. Mina and chaeyoung is really confused about what to say in front of the upset dubu. My dubu is a very cheerful and lively person, but she concern about attitude very much, she is also a very detailed person and she is a pret

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter