Chp 9 : The Disturbance

The Rebel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 9
“Stop Blaming Yourself. Just Keep Praying For Her.”

 

 

The way to the hospital was filled with the soft sobs by that smal girl. The sobs wasn’t loud, but it can be heard by the girl next to her  It was supposed to be a perfect night for them but maybe god will never let that happen for mina to keep it as perfect memory with her precious secretary.

"Stop sobbing will you. My heart is aching everytime i hear you sobs." Mina talk inside her heart while looking patethicaly to chaeyoung. The sobs softly killing mina inside, she wants to console that small girl but her attemps always failed by her weak and coward heart.

"Console her !" The older girl try to convinced her heart.

"But what if she ignore me or in the end i'm just make her cry harder ?" Her heart again being swayed.

"Just console her you stupid." Mina hit her nape softly and finally make up her mind.

 

"Chaeng." Said that japanese girl while holding thight the small girl hand. Luckily chaeyoung didn't ignore her otherwise she looked at her colsely.

"I'm sorry unnie." Chaeyoung said while trying hard to hold her tears from flowing more and more.

"It's nothing on me." Said mina still holding that small hand.

"Thanks again unnie." While lowering her head chaeyoung once again thanked her boss. 

"She will be okay. Everybody know she is strong." Mina try hard to console her dearest secretary. With a mixed filling, chaeyoung nod her head agreeing her boss words.

 

"God please take care of her, i don't know how can i breath without her eventhough she will never be mine." Chaeyoung pray in her heart. 

Yes she is scared on losing her first love, but in the other side of herself, she know for sure that she actually do not deserve to feel this way. To feel this worried and scared on losing nayeon while she is not even hers is like forcing yourself to take step on a thin ice. You know you shouldn't step on it but you keep doing it eventhough you know the risk and the pain you will receive by it.

Without realizing she thighten her grip on mina's hand while having a war of feelings on her brain. For her it is just a reflect of her anxiousness, but it is something else for the girl whose hands she is holding right now.

"Mina, it is not the time to blushed." Mina scold herself. She was worried a minute ago but her cheeks turns red after her secretary hold her hands thighter. She is enjoying that warm hands holding into hers. She try to keep her worry but chaeyoung is not planning on losing her grip.

"God please let me feel the right feelings right now." Mina pray inside her heart.

 

"Mina ssi." Finally mr. Kang break mina's blushing time.

"Yes mr. Kang ?" Mina ask her driver.

"We are almost arrived, should i drop you off on the entrance ?" Mr. Kang explain.

"Just drop me off on the entrance." Chaeyoung  suddenly said that and finally let her grip off and start packing her stuff.

"Us. Right ? You mean us ?" Mina ask.

"No, just go home and take a rest. I caused too much troubled to you today." Chaeyoung answer her boss.

"No. I'll come. I want to see my one of the best employee condition. Don't stop me." Mina deny her secretary.

"But unnie..." chaeyoung try to stop her boss on helping her, AGAIN.

"No but. I want to see nayeon unnie." Mina said while also packed her stuff and getting ready to get off the car.

Chaeyoung who knows that she can't deny her boss anymore shut and let her boss will to be happen.

"Thanks mr. Kang. And here." Mina hands some money to her driver.

"Take this, and get some dinner while waiting for me." Mina said then she and her small bean get off the car.

 



Chaeyoung POV

 

“Hyung !” i call that frustrated hyung while running just to hug and comfort her.

 

“Chaeng.” Her eyes are already bloated and her cheek is wet because of the tears.

 

“I’m sorry hyung.” I hug her and pat her back gently. I know I was hating on her this morning, but seeing her like this, my heart is hurt and I absolutely can feel the pain she feels right now.

 

“I’m.. I’m.. a – a- fraid chaeng.” She barely can speak.

 

“She is strong unnie. She is going to be okay.” I hug her tighter, “Just trust her, and let’s keep prayng.” I continue my word.

 

“It is my fault.” She sighed. “I shouldn’t have let her go home alone. But i…”

 

“Shhhss.. Everybody know how hard headed she is. It is not your fault.” I wipe her tears.

 

“But i…” she still blame herself but I cut her words immediately.

 

“Hyung.” I called her and look at her eyes directly. She stop her words and look at my eyes.

 

“I’m very sure nayeon unnie will hate it if you keep blaming yourself right now. Blaming yourself won’t fix anything, now you should calm yourself and keep praying for nayeon unnie. Okay ?” I try to calm her down.

 

“Thanks chaeng.” She hug me again and surrender herself on my embrace. I her back gently untill finally sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter