Chp 12 : The Fainted

The Rebel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 12
“There is no way I will leave you?”

 

Chaeyoung POV

“Hey wake up unnie.” Again I try to wake up my boss. I bet today is going to be very very very hard since she was drunk yesterday. Even though I cancelled some schedule just to let her wake up late today, I know this is going to be hard.

“Unnie. It is already 12 pm.” I shake her body gently. Her breath still smelled like alcohol.

“12 pm ?” she said that while turning her body to face me.

“Yeah. I spare you today, so please wake up now.” I speak again while putting her shoes back on the shelf. She is a mess right now. She is still wearing her office clothes, her shoes is still laying on the floor, and she even hasn’t remove her make up.

“What is my schedule today chaeng ?” she ask me while still closing her eyes.

“Since I cancelled some schedule for you today, the only thing you need to do, is visiting the creative department to checked on their progress.” I told her.

“I trust them. Can we cancelled that too ?” she whine.

“No lady. At least as the boss, you need visit your own office.” I shake my head and offer her my hand to help her stand.

“Arrrghhhhh..” she groaned then she grab my hand and stand herself with a lot of struggle.

“Woah woah.” I quickly catch her when she lost her balance. I bet her head is very dizzy after getting drunk last night.

“Geez my head.” She rub her head then I give her a glass of hot tea.

“Here drink this.” I help her to drink while still holding her on my embrace.

“Thanks.” She said that before finishing the whole glass of hot tea.

“Feeling better ?” I ask her.

“A bit.” She said then I walked her to the bathroom.

“Sit there.” I seated her on the toilet and quickly grab makeup remover kit on the shelf.

I clean her face from the makeup, then I help her to wash her face and brush her teeth.

“Now, wash yourself. I will prepare you breakfast. Or should I say your lunch.” I giggled at my boss who still can’t open her eyes completely.

“Okay okay. Thanks chaeng.” She said that then she closed the bathroom door.

“Your welcome.” I said that inside my head and I smile without realizing it.

“Why can’t you moved on, and love me instead.” Her voice again ringing on my head. My smile quickly fading out from my face.

“Forget it chaeng. She was drunk.” I knock my head. But, people only say honest things when they are drunk right ?

“Arrghhh.. No ! She is not even in her right mind last night.” I shake my head, then I flipped the pancake before it burned.

 

“Morni… or no, Noon !” my boss said after she gets out from her room.

“Here, eat your lunch.” I put the plate on the dining table.

“Thanks !” she smiled widely.

“Why so happy today ?” I ask her.

“I am not busy today. That’s why.” I giggled after her words.

“Of course you are.” I flick her forehead. She whined while rubbing her forhead, but I still can see her smile.

“Next time, I want strawberry jam.” She suddenly said.

“Why ?” I ask her. As long as I know, my boss always like honey and blueberry jam on her pancake.

“So you can eat it with me. It feels weird eating alone, when there’s two person on the table.” She pouted.

“Okay okay.” I giggle, and she smile widely again.

“You really are so happy today huh ?” I ask her again.

“Yup !” she said and I can’t help myself on smiling.

“You should smile more often kid. It suits you.” She said.

“Why can’t you moved on, and love me instead.”  But suddenly that voice again ringing on my head.

“Why ?” she ask me.

“Huh ?” I confused.

“Why suddenly you pouting ? Anything wrong ?” she ask then she put another bite on .

“huh ? No no I’m fine.” I lied.

“I just said to you to smiled more often, but now you already pouting again.” She shake her head then continue finishing her pancake.

“I’ll pack your things, just finish your pancake then we leaving.” I stand up and leaving her on the dining table.

 

 

Mina POV

“Weird kid as always.” I talk in my mind. Sometimes I’m afraid that my assistant is a bipolar. I giggle without realizing it.

Actually I’m very happy today. No busy schedule, and I’m planning to bring my assistant for a walk tonight. Releasing stress by sitting on a bench under the night sky, counting the stars, just the two of us. I bet she is having a lot of stress lately, how can she not ? Her nayeon unnie just had an accident, and now laying on the hospital ward, and haven’t wake up yet.

“You ready ?” the voice I loved the most called me.

“Yup ! Let’s go !” I get up and took my purse from her.

“We are going to the office unnie.” She said with a confused face.

“Yes. I know. So ?” believe me, I am more confused than her right  now.

“You are so happy and excited.” She put her hand on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter