Chp 11 : The Drunk Lady

The Rebel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 11
“Why can’t you moved on and love me instead ?”

 

I grab her collar and keep closing the gap between us since she is not trying to pull away from me. I keep closing tha gap between the two of us until our nose touching each other and I stopped. I let go of her and I see her face filled with anger and disappointment.

“I’m sorry tzuyu, I don’t mean to…” I know I was wrong from doing this, but I need to know what will happen to my heart when I get really close to that girl. I need to make sure of my feelings towards her before the things gone worst.

“I don’t mean to, I just need to know how is my feelin…” I was going to say something but she cut my words.

“Good night, I will be going now.” She bow at me again and once again walk away from me.

“Wait tzuyu ya.” I call her again but this time she is not stopping her feet to take another step, and I’m not even have any coureage to stop her.

“I’m sorry tzuyu ya, but now I know how my heart feels towards you. What should I do now ?” I talk to myself.

 

 

Tzuyu POV

“What the hell ?!” I scream while keep speeding up my bike. I can’t keep my anger down and I feel my blood keep rising up to my head. How could she do that to me ? How could she play with my feelings like that.

“Pulling me closer just to check her feeling ? Damn it she almost kissed me !”

“Does she even think about me ? About how hurt can it be for me ? Why are you so mean sana !” I feel tears starts falling down to my cheek as I can contain my emotion anymore.

BEEEEPPPPPPP !!!

“Damn it you a**hole ! Drive with your eyes can you !” a taxi driver shouted at me as I amost got hit by him. I can’t concentrate to even realized that the red light is actually on in  my side. Thank god the taxi driver still be able step on the break or else I will be ended on the hospital by now.

The taxi drive away and so do i. Finally I reach my apartment, I get in, and found the lights still off. “Chaeyoung hasn’t got home then.” I talk in my mind. I close the door roughly and throw my bag and coat to  the floor. I quickly walk to the refrigerator and grab some cans of beer. I sit on the couch and start opening the can one by one. I drink without thinking straight, the picture of her that almost kissed me keep flashing in my mind. I lose the track on how many cans of beer I have finished, but I keep on opening another cans.

“YAAA !!” suddenly that voice that I need it the most right now screaming from the door.

“Chaeng.” I call her name while sobbing hard.

“Ya how many have you drink tzuyu ya ?” I can’t see clearly, my eyes were all blurry. I only can see a small figure picking up my bag and coat and put it on the table and then she start walk approaching me.

“Chaeng.. i…” I keep crying while calling her name.

“What happen to you buddy ? Stop it !” she grab the can from my hand and start pulling me closer to her embrace.

“Where have you been ? I need you now but you…” I hit her shoulder several times. She just stay still waiting for me to calm down.

“Feel better now ?” she said gently while caressing my back slowly. I nod my head then she pulled away from her, without releasing her hands from my shoulder.

“So now tell me what happen ?”

“Sana unniee.. she.. “ I feel weak all of sudden,  I even can talk about it.

“Sana unnie ? What happen to her ?” chaeyoung looks worried.

“She is okay, but she makes me not okay. Defeni.. uoooo… definitely no… uoooo” I was going to speak but I feel my stomach sick.

“Hey hey let’s go the toilet.” Chaeyoung quiklcy bring me to the toilet. I puke right after I reach the toilet. Chaeyoung my back gently until I feel better and help me walk to my bedroom.

“Sleep now. Let’s talk again tomorrow morning. Now let me help you change your clothes.” I don’t know what would I be without chaeng, my bestfriend. She always there for me, helping me, taking care of me.

“Thanks chaeng.” I said after she done changing me to my pyjama.

“Just rest now.” She was about to leave I grab her wrist and make her sit beside me on the bed.

“You want to talk about it now ?” she ask me.

“Sana unnie..” I start talking while my eyes still closed.

“She.. suddenly grab my collar before, she keep… she keep..” I feel my tears start running on my cheek again. I feel my heart aching again when I start to think about it.

“She keep pulling me closer to her, but she stop when our nose touching each other.” I stop for a while to take a deep breath. I collect all my strength to finish my story.

“She said, she just want to check how is her feeling towards me. She said she is just want to check her ing feeling. But didn’t she realize, what she did is driving me crazy and scattered my heart into pieces ?” I almost scream but chaeyoung patting my shoulder to calm me down. She don’t want me to disturb our neighbour in this late of night.

“She played with me chaeng. She say sorry, but what does it change ? Her sorry can’t heal my heart. Her sorry can’t make me feel better or fix anything.” I cry again.

 

 

Chaeyoung POV

“What does it change ? ? Her sorry can’t heal my heart. Her sorry can’t make me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter