Chp 6 : The Doll

The Rebel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6
“Maybe god has prepare someone better than her for you.“

 

Mina POV

“Hyung is the jerk, not me.” She barely can say that.

“Huh ? What do you mean ?” I ask her again to make sure if I’m not misheard it.

“Hyung Is the jerk, not me.” She manage to say that again between her sob.

I don’t know what to say, I don’t know how to react to a girl who calling her own sister a jerk.

“She took her away from me.” She said that word and finally I understand.

“Na.. Nayeon unnie ?” I ask her and start feeling my heart slowly breaking into pieces.

“She took her from me without my permission.” She said while still crying in my embrace.

“She like naeyon unnie ?” I said in my mind and tears start falling from my eyes without realizing it.

“She was supposed to be mine, but she steal her from me.” She said that with a lot of anger. I can feel it is an anger that she has buried deep down inside her heart for a long time and finally she can spill all her burden to someone. But why it should be me ? Why she has to spill that burden to me, someone who love her.

“I’m sorry chaeng.” I said to her while still hugging her thightly. That’s the only words I can say.

“I was so stupid.” I can feel her heart aching right now. I can feel  how broken she is right now.

“I’m sorry chaeng.” I don’t know what else should I say.

“Forget about her, I’m here waiting for you stupid !” I said that inside my mind.

“I love her unnie. I still love her.” She said that and BANG! I feel like my heart was stabbed by thousands of blade and split into pieces.

“Chaeng…” I call her name to calm her down.

“I should never brought her home that night.” That broken hearted girl say while still burying her head on my shoulder.

“Chaeng it is not…” I try to say something but keep roaring.

“If I’m not bring her home that night, jungyeon unnie would never fall in love with her. And I don’t have to give nayeon to her. I don’t have to feel this way.” I can feel her heartbeat thumping really fast with that anger.

“Stop it chaeng, stop bla…” I want to shut that little kid mouth and told her that it is not her fault, but she can’t stand it to spill everything from .

“It is my fault. It’s just I am so stupid unnie.” She sigh and finally she shut .

“Chaeng…” I call her while pulling away from her then I look her in the eyes.

“It is not your fault, you are not stupid, but maybe nayeon unnie is just not the right person for you, maybe god has prepare someone better than her for you. Stop blaming yourself. I hate that.” I finally can say that sentences.

“I feel that she is the one for me from the first time I saw her unnie. I feel my heart was not right everytime I see her, or even when I’m just thinking about her.” She said while still sobbing.

“Chaeng..” i failed. I failed on lecturing her. She keep blaming herself.

“It’s okay unnie. I have live with this for a long time. Thank you for giving your time to hear me crying. I’m sorry.” She sigh then she walk away from me.

“Chaeng !” I yell. I’m not planning to do it, but my mouth suddenly call her name.

She stop her step and turn around to face me. “Stupid mina. Now what do you want to say ?” I scold myself for calling her without my permission.

“Ne unnie ?” she ask me.

“Hmm..” I walk towards her while thinking what should I say to her.

“What ?” she ask me again after I reach her.

“You should wait for your boss. How can you walk away without me.” I said.

“Phew… at least I have something to say. Smart mina.” I say in my mind.

“Oh ne. Sorry unnie. Let’s go.” She bow at me.

“What’s with that bow huh ? Never try to be polite in front of me.” I smirk at her and grab her arm.

“Let’s go !” we walk towards our car together.

“At least the one she love is already been married. I still got chance right ?” my mind start seeing some hope, and I smirk without realizing it.

“Why with that smirk unnie ?” chaeng look at me confusely.

“Eh ?” I ask her with my eh?.

“Weird. You are really weird.” She shake her head while smiling.

“Keep that smile. I hate seeing you crying like before you know.” I said before get into the car.

“I know my smile is pretty. HAHAHAHA” she tease me.

“Eiii.. this kid.” I smile at her. “At least she is not sad anymore.” I said inside my mind.

 

“Geez unnie !” she yell at me right after she close the door.

“What ?” I ask her.

“Oh right. Hehehe. Sorry.” I quickly put my seatbelt on right after she fix her glare to the seatbealt next to me.

“Grow up can you ?” she rolled her eyes.

 

 

Sana POV

“We really have to go to the shooting site ?” tzuyu ask me again after asking that for a thousand times since yesterday.

“Yes yoda ssi. We need to control the shooting.” I said while knocking her head.

“But.. yein will be there.” She whine, and I find it really cute. How can anything be cuter than a whining yoda ?

“Since when you’re not being professional with your job ?” I ask her.

“But unniee…” she whine again. “Please stop whining, I might pinch you for can’t stand the cuteness !” I scream inside my heart.

“But w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter