Chp 13 : The Promise

The Rebel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 13
“My heart is already falling to deep into you and I knew it there’s no way out from it.”

 

Tzuyu POV

“Good morning.” She said while snuggling up her face to my neck. I turn my body and hold her in my embrace.

“Good morning beautiful.” I cares her face and place a gentle kiss on the top of her head.

“Let’s never hide our feelings from each other ever again.” She said then she kiss my neck a few times. I could only smile and nod my head.

“Promise ?” she stop kissing me and looked up to me waiting for my answer with a hella cute puppy eyes.

“Yes I promise.” I said then I hold her chin and pull her face closer to me and give a quick peck on her lips. She smile and back resting her head on my chest.

 

 

FLASHBACK

“Thanks for bringing me home again tzuyu ya.” She said then she quickly walk away from me. It has been 3 days since I treat her coldly. Not because I hate her, but I’m afraid that I will ruin everything. After all I still need this job to keep me living.

“Hmm.. Tzuyu…” she turn back and I don’t expect it.

“Go inside, it is already late at night.” I said.

“Okay..” she nod her head and back walking away from me.

“I’m sorry !” suddenly she scream out of nowhere and I immediately stop my step.

“I said I’m sorry !” she scream again since I don’t turn around to face her instead I froze right now. I don’t know what to do.

“Tzuyu ya.” Suddenly I can feel arms wrapped around my body.

“I’m so sorry.” She is crying while hugging me and I can feel tears also start dripping from my eyes.

“I was so careless.” She speak again and I still don’t know what to say and what to do.

“I was too selfish.” She said between her sobs. “I don’t think that I can hurt you this bad.” I feel my heart melted after her words.

“I’m sorry tzuyu I’m very so..” before she can finish her word I quickly turn around and shut with a kiss. A kiss that I dreamed everynight. A kiss that I’ve been waiting from the first time I know that I fall in love with her.

She didn’t pull away from the kiss, instead she deepens the kiss. She start wrapping her arms around my neck and I grab her on the waist not planning to let her go soon. The kiss was started furiously and it didn’t go gentle besides the kiss starting to get more rough. I guess it is not just me who wanting this kiss for so long, I can feel her hunger for my lips in the kiss. I smirk after she bit my lower lip, I let her tounge slipped inside me but I don’t let her to get the dominance.

“Let’s get inside.” She pull away from me and shocked me, but I quickly follow her instruction to get inside, besides, we don’t want Mr. Kang to witness everything.

“Close the door.” She said then she quickly jumps to me after I close the door.

“Woah, slowly lady.” I smirk at her and once again our lips start dancing together. It feels so right, the kiss, the touch, the hug, the love. I feel like all the burden I was carried was lift up from me. The pain, the struggle, the tears, everything feels worth.

“Sana…” I moan after I feel her hand start to roam under my clothes. She cares my back and I feel electricity all over my body.

“Touch me.” She whisper softly beside my ear and it. I swear to god I never thought this innocent squirrel is actually a beast inside.

“As you wish princess.”

END OF FLASHBACK

 

“You know what ?” I said.

“What ?” she asked me with her body still hugging me.

“I don’t know that you are actually a beast.” I said and she suddenly smack my stomach.

“Ouch..” we both giggle.

“How dare you.” She pout.

“I’m telling the truth you know.” I give a quick peck on her pouting lips.

“Tzuyu ya..” she call me after we keep the silence between us for a while.

“Hmm ?” I respond.

“How long have you been in love with me ?” she ask me while playing her finger on my stomach.

“Hmmm.. I know that you are something else from the first time I met you.” I said.

“But I’m sure that I fell in love with you when you gave me that yoda doll.” She stop playing her finger and look at me.

“It’s been a long time.” Her expression told me that she was sorry.

“Yup, and even how hard I try to deny it, I always failed to not love you. I know it will be hard and painful to love you, but I can’t help to keep falling harder for you each day. There’s no day I don’t pray to forget my feeling for you, but it was all useless. My heart is already falling to deep into you and I knew it there’s no way out from it.” I said and I saw a tears

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter