Chp 3 : The Caretaker

The Rebel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3
“I always care about you more than anything, because I secretly loving you“

_____________________________________________________________________________________

 

Nayeon POV

“Woah” I’m surprised after smelling something good right after i get into our apartment.

“She cook ?” I talk in my mind while removing that fcking heels from my fragile feets. Chaeyoung told me to not wear any heel to work, but refuse it, since I want to build an elegant image at work.

“You home ?” I hear she ask me from the kitchen direction.

“Yes. And I’m hungry.” I said after putting my bag on my desk and put on my slipper.

“Ah finally. Feels like heaven.” I said that after taking a step with my precious slipper. Then I continue my steps towards the kitchen and find something really rare.

“You cook ?” yes I found that yoo jung yeon cooking in the kitchen.

“Yes, we always order some food. I want to do something different today.” She say while scratching her back head.

“Oh I see. What did you cook ?” I ask her while opening the fridge to get some cold water.

“Soup. But….” She said with a very unsure tone.

“Why ?” I ask her after taking a refreshing gulp of cold water.

“Try this…” she blow the soup to terminate the heat and feeding it to my mouth.

“It is bland.” I said while giggle.

“Don’t mock me. It is my first time. Help me instead of laughing.” She said while pouting.

“Move, let me take over from here. Just prepare the plate and its friends.” I command her.

“But….” She try to refuse.

“Move or we will not eat anything tonight.” I glare at her with my arm crossing on my chest.

“You mean.” She finally move from her spot and let me took over.

“Mean ? I’m here to save our dinner.” I smirk at her.

“Okay okay. Please my lady.” She bow and let me move to her previous spot.

“Use your magic. I want to eat a special soup tonight.” She smile then give a peck on my lips.

“Sir yes sir !” I salute at her while smiling then she leave the kitchen to prepare our eating utensils.

 

“Finally.. resting time.” I sigh after finish washing the dishes. I shut the water tap and dry my hands with a towel.

“I’ll take a bath first.” I said that to the girl who is seating on her desk while checking some papers full with numbers.

Jungyeon work as an accountant. She found herself connected to math a lot. For me she is my personal calculator due to her capabality to count numbers with a great speed and also with an amazing accuracy. She already work as an accountant for a long time, even before she met and marry me. Yes, we were married last year. We were married after being in a relationship for 3 years. Our first meeting is at her home. Chaeyoung, a.k.a her little sister, invite me to her house that day. And after that amazing day jungyeon start texting me, we get closer and closer, we fell in love, and valaa, now we are here as a married couple.

 

“You done ?” she ask me right after I get out from the bathroom.

“Yup” I said that then I walk towards my personal calculator. I wrap my arms around her neck and fix my eyes to the paper on her desk. Oh sorry not paper, I mean paperS, plural ! There’s a lot of paper on her desk, and all of it is full of numbers.

“You not tired babe ?” I ask her while resting my chin on her head.

“I am.” She said that while still checking the paper again and again.

“Let’s sleep.” I lower my head to face.

“Go to bed first, I catch up in 5 minutes.” She stop doing her thing for a moment and look at me.

“5 minutes.” I make her promise.

“Yes, 5 minutes, I promise.” She smile and kiss my cheek.

 

I walk to towards my bed and finally lay my tired body on the bed. I was wondering what should  I do in 5 minutes while waiting for that hardworking girl, and decide to do some daily check on her smartphone. Well, honestly I’m not a possessive kind of girl, but since my husband over there is very handsome, there are many girls who is trying to flirt with her and that makes me very worry.

“2201” I open the security lock.

“54 chats ?” that numbers is actually fewer than usual. I open her line and found many chats from many girls. I know some of the names but I also saw some new names.

“Is she that handsome ?” I smirk while thinking of that.

 

“I was born to be this handsome babe.” That arrogant girl said that while getting up on our bed and lay beside me who still looking at her smartphone.

“I don’t know should I be thankful for that or not.” I said while still checking at her phone.

“You should be thankful for that for sure !” she said while pinching my nose.

“I never reply to any of that message, I only reply an important message.” She said after I ignore her.

“You trust me right ?” she said in a serious tone while lifting my chin to face her.

“Yes I am.” I answer her.

“Good.” Then she took away her phone and put it on the table beside our bed.

“Now let’s get some sleep.” She told me to sleep while wrapping her arms around me.

“I love you.” i said that then I lean my head on her shoulder.

“I love you more.” She kiss my forhead then we sleep in each other embrace.

 

 

 

Mina POV

“Do you think we will succeed in our first job ?” I ask that small girl who really absorbed to her brush and canvas.

“We will.” She said wihout looking at me.

“How sure are you ?” I ask her again while keep changing the tv channels.

“150% sure.” She giggle a little.

“No jam !” I .

“Said the one who laugh a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter