Chp 15 : The Happy Ending

The Rebel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 15
“I love you more than you know.”

 

“Last word from me, Thank you to my best friend mina and her team for work hard and make everything goes well. I hope this experience will be remind forever. Thank you all for your hard work and cheers !!!!” a sincere speech was ended gratefully by sana. She raises her glass and also everybody else to celebrate the success of the Keyboard launching event.

“In the count of 3.. 1…2…3….!” The crowd was cheering happily and finish the drink in one shot. Fireworks can be heard and everybody was left in awe.

Yes they are celebrating the success of the keyboard launching event yesterday. The event went well, maybe a little bit of miss and things like that, but overall it was a huge success. Many people that participate on the hard work are all invited and now here they are having a party at sana’s mansion.

“Mina !” sana call her bestfriend as soon as she get down from the podium.

“Sana chan !” mina shouted as excited as the other girl. They run to each other and hug them tightly.

“Mina chan thank you for everything.” Sana said with a teary eyes.

“Your welcome and also thank you for trusting us.” They both smile after mina’s words.

“Sana unnie congratulation !” said the smol cub who is walking towards them with her bestfriend.

“Chaeyoung ! “ sana waved her hand to them with a bigger smile.

“Mina unnie, also please except my congratulation.” Tzuyu said softly with a gentle smile on her smile.

“Don’t act cool yoda.” Chaeng bestfriend.

“Shut up.” Tzuyu said followed by their giggle.

“My yoda is trying to be cool huh ?” sana quickly hug her yoda’s arm.

“I am cool.” Tzuyu said in pride.

“Geez.” Said chaeyoung and receive a flick on her forehead.

“Ouch !” she rub her forehead and looked at her boss with a puppy eye.

“Don’t act cute cub.” Tzuyu back teasing that smol cub.

“I am cute.” The smol cub said with a tongue slightly out.

“Stop you kids.” Sana said and makes the four of them laughing.

 

“Mina ! Sana !” suddenly they heard someone calling their names. Turns out it is nayeon unnie and her wife.

“Unnie-deul !” the Japanese excitedly waving their hands to greet the married couple.

“Congratulation guys !” they are hugging each other while jungyeon walk towards the maknae.

“Congrats my nojam bro ! And you too tzuyu !” jungyeon high-five with both of them

“Thanks hyung !” said chaeyoung while tzuyu only give her a smile and a bow for a thank you.

 

“Guys let’s dance !” they heard someone calling them to dance. And guess who it is ?

Yup that is momo and dahyun. Currently they already dance to some songs, they already catch the crowd attention. Well, they were dancing so energetic and somehow funny, how can they not attract the crowd.

Dahyun and momo run towards them and drag chaeyoung and tzuyu to the center. Tzuyu cand chaeyoung somehow can’t fight their strength just give up and now they are already standing in the center. The crowd was cheering them and their girlfriend can only giggle from afar.

“Now the dancers we’ve been waiting for….” Said momo after she grab the DJ’s mic.

“Smol Cub and Yoda !!!!” the couple shout welcomed by the crowd cheers once again.

“Smol Cub ! Yoda ! Smol Cub ! Yoda !” the crowd were chanting their name, and a little they know their girlfriend is also shouting their name.

“Geez, I never plan something like this would happen.” Chaeng frustrated and look at her bestfriend.

“Me too buddy.” They both scratching their nape with the crowd still chanting their name.

“Come one guys, don’t let the crowd down !” momo said desperately with her girlfriend laughing non-stop beside her.

“Well, let’s do this buddy !” chaeoyung said and received a smirk from her bestfriend.

“Here we go !” with that, the two bestfriend start dancing like crazy. They are letting everything out. Well their dance is not that shameful, but funny enough to make the crowd laugh and cheer for them more. They dance with all their might, start from popping, locking, waving, even some couple dance, and for the closing they drag dahyun with them to dance the Eagle dance.

The crowd was cheering for them even more when they start the eagle dance, some of them even have no energy left to scream while laughing hard.

Finally sana and mina, with a help from momo walk towards them and drag their girlfriend away from the dance spot, since their girlfriends are already looking so exhausted.

“Come here you kids.” Mina sana and momo trying their best to drag their girlfriend to settle them down. After they finally did it, the DJ start changing the song into a more gentle music. The crowd start gathering with their own couple and filled the dance floor quickly.

“You crazy !” chaeyoung said to dahyun and makes everyone chuckles.

“I don’t know you guys can dance that crazy.” Dahyun respond.

“Believe me, we also never thought we can dance that crazy.” Yoda said while trying to control her breath.

“Oh, I need to drink.” Dahyun said.

“Come, let’s get some drink babe.” Momo said while offering her hand to dahyun, then they both leave to find some drink.

“It was unexpected yoda.” Sana said while snug

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter