Chp 1 : The First Client

The Rebel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1
“ I love that feeling I get when I see your smile “

 

Mina POV

"Unnie, wake up, we will have our first meeting with our first client today." That beautiful voice wakes me up. That voice has been waking me up every morning for almost 2 years now. 

"What time is it now ?" I ask her while stretching my arms. I open my eyes lazily to see her face, and i expected a pretty smile is going to greet me, but too bad, only a bright sunlight welcoming me. The sunlights was really bright and makes me quickly close my eyes again. 

"Wake up little kid." She gigle at me.

"Close the curtain, so i can wake up peacefuly." I pout while still closing my eyes, i don't want to hurt my poor eyes again.

"Wake up now or i kiss you." Suddenly she whisper that to me. I can feel her hot breath with my nose right now.

"I wake up now." I quickly open my eyes due to my shock, her face was really close to mine.

 It is not that i don't want her to kiss me, i actually craving to taste her red lips, but i know for sure it is just one of her jokes. She just want to wake me up and she doesn't mean anything else.


The fact that i am a chaebol, and she is only my assitant is really bothering me. I had crush on her for almost two years. Yes i fall for her in the first sight. Her small but strong body, her big rounded eyes, her y mole under her pretty lips, there's to many reasons for me to fall for her.

As the time goes by, her personality also makes me even fall harder for her. Her cool and charismatic aura and her childish plus sweet version mixed perfectly in that small body. No one can resist her charms, at least i can't.

 

"Good." She snap me after we looking at each other for 3 good seconds. She straighten her back again and finally smile. 

"I wish i can see that smile every morning for the rest of my life." I talk in my mind.

"You have 15 minutes to take a shower, after that immediately come to the dinning table to eat your breakfast." She said while walking towards the door.

"Okay i get it mom." I respond her jokingly and make her giggle at me again. 

After she gets out of my room i once again stretch my body and hear some cracking sounds before I finally manage to stand my body to the ground and follow her instruction to take a shower.


 

"Come sit here." She gesture me to sit beside her on the dinning table as soon i come out from my room.

"Here eat your breakfast while i read you your schedule for today." She gave me a bowl of cereal then she open her tablet to see my schedule.

"Thanks." I manage to say thanks before scooping my first spoon of cereal.

"At 9, we will have a meeting with our first client MINATOZAKI MUSIC INSTRUMENTS. After that we will have lunch at 1pm." She said that then she show me a menu of some foods.

"Choose what do you want to eat for lunch." She told me to choose one from the menu.

"Hhhmmm... " i look at the menu.
"I'll have medium rare cooked tenderloin steak." I finally decide my lunch.

"Okay. Now let me continue again" she said that after taking a sip of a hot coffee.

"At 3 pm we will have a meeting with our creative department. And you will have a dinner with your parents at 7." She finish the schedule and close her tablet.

“That’s it ?” I ask her.

“Yes, that’s it. You’ll be free tonight. I will not give you anymore task since now we already working with a real client.” Chaeyoung said with a serious face then took another sip of her coffee.

"Are you free tonight ?" I randomly ask her.

"Yes, why ?" She answer me.

"Accompany me tonight. I don't want to be alone tonight. Just brought your canvas with you." I said coldy without even dare take a glance to her.

"Okay. I'll tell tzuyu then." She quickly agreed.

"Really ? You willingly to accompany me ?" I still can't believe what just happen.

"Yup, it's okay. Why you acting like a stranger now ?" She smirk at me.

"Norhing. Just try to act polite. Why ?" I answer her panickly.

"You being polite is weird." She giggle.

"Yaa.. i'm the daughter of the MA CEO. Get used to it." I galre at her.

"Hahahaha. Do what ever you want." She poke my nose. She freaking poke my nose. I was so shocked to move my body. I feel every muscle in my body turns into ice after her sudden touch.

"Why ?" She asking me after she witness me frozen there looking at her.

"WHY ? YOU FREAKING POKE MY NOSE. THAT'S WHY !" I scream inside my mind.

"Nothing, suddenly i remember something" i try to make a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter