-14-

SECRETS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~3 YEARS LATER~

JACKSON P.O.V.

Three years ago I stopped drinking, I would still go to bars and clubs but I only order beverages that are non-alcoholic. Three years ago as well I graduated from JYP University with my friends Jaebum and Jinyoung. Jaebum is a full time dance teacher and a choreographer. Jinyoung is an editor at a huge company. I, on the other hand decided to be a fencing coach just like my father and a Chinese teacher at some academy. Youngjae graduated a year ago and became a vocal coach, and the other two are graduating this year. I can't believe everyone is almost out of the University where we all met.

Three years ago as well was the last time I've seen Mark hyung and also the last time I've heard his voice. I've never gotten any news from him. Since that phone call I've never heard from him again, I did try calling him but it never got connected. Even though I couldn't contact Mark hyung I still try and get some news from Jinyoung. If it's not obvious enough I did fall for Mark hyung. For the past three years I've been trying to better myself, I stopped drinking when he told me so and started a healthy life. Those years as well I've never went out with anyone or go to blind dates like people my age. I realized that I like hyung when he left Korea and people around me stated the obvious, almost everyone told me to give up on him but what Jinyoung said gave me hope. 

He said that hyung would come back one day but lately he's been saying that hyung would visit Korea 'soon', that right there gave me a tint of hope. I don't think Jinyoung realized that he said that but at the same time I pretended to not notice anything and just continue life as it is. They already know what I feel about Mark hyung and would do anything to court him.

"Yo Jacks!" I was snapped out from my thoughts when I heard my name being called.

"What's up Namjoon." it's the weekend and Namjoon and I usually meet up at a cafe and catch up on each other.

"Can you believe how time flies? The maknaes are already graduating."

"I know man. I still remember like it was yesterday when go to our classes with them."

"So what's up with you? Still thinking about him?"

"You ask that question everytime we meet and my answer is still the same everytime."

"How sure are you that he still likes you? It's been years, he might have moved on."

"Then I'll try to win him again."

"Then what if he already have someone?"

"If he does then I'll be the one that's gonna try and move on."

"I can't believe you dude, that's a strong faith right there."

"I just want to be with him, I was such a douche back then."

"Well at least you're realizing your mistakes now."

"He forgave me three years ago, at least he accepted my apology."

"Did you hear anything about him?"

"Besides not being able to contact him in any way, Jinyoung told me that he works in an office."

After having lunch with Namjoon we went to our respected directions. I drove pass the Han River and I missed walking in there. There's a lot of couples holding hands while walking. Wah I really envy them, I haven't held anyone's hand, besides my family, for years. During dinner time I met up with Bambam and Yugyeom, they wanted to meet at a barbeque place so here we are cooking the meat, onions and mushrooms.

"Bam did you bring your wallet?"

"Huh? I thought you were treating us hyung that's why I left my wallet at the dorm."

"Aish you were the one that wants to eat here!"

"Hyung just treat us, it's almost our graduation."

"I'm about to kill you Bam, I don't think you can make it to your graduation."

"Stop fighting you two and don't worry hyung, I have my wallet." Yugyeom commented while eating the mushroom.

"Thank you Yugyeom-ah. So what are you guys going to do after graduation?"

"We don't know yet but we're gonna throw a little party with all of us."

"Yeah, even Ma....." before Bambam could finish his words Yugyeom slapped him on the back of his head.

"What did you say Bam?"

"Huh? Nothing hyung."

"Bam look at me in the eyes. What did you say." Bambam and Yugyeom put their chopsticks down and lowered their heads.

"Ma....Mark hyung is ummm......coming in Korea within this month."

"You're dead with Jinyoung hyung." Yugyeom whispered to Bambam but loud enough for me to hear.

"When are they coming?" 

"Jaebum hyung said they're on their way." we called Jaebum, Jinyoung and Youngjae moments ago. The rest of the time both Bam and Yugyeom were quiet. I heard the front door from the restaurant open but my eyes are still glued to the two maknaes.

"What's up with the atmosphere? Bam did someone sew your mouth shut?" the three of them sat down but no one in the table is talking.

"Seriously what's going on? Why is everyone so quiet?" Youngjae broke the quietness.

"Mark hyung is coming?" I asked looking serious at the three of them.

"Who tol....." Jinyoung didn't finish and just looked at the two who was here before them. Yugyeom pointed at Bam and Bambam just smiled.

"Jinyoung-ah, is he really coming?"

"Yes,.....hyung is coming." I looked at everyone and they all have the same guilty face.

"Who else knows about this?"

"We all knew about it hyung, Mark hyung called and told us." Youngjae finally spoke.

"So everyone knew but me?" they look at each other and nodded.

"Jackson, him coming back can be a good and a bad news for you."

"What do you mean? Why is it a good and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter