-12-

SECRETS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JACKSON P.O.V.

It's been weeks since Mark hyung left, I would be lying if I say that I don't miss him. Throughout the week I've been using Mark hyung's things. I didn't even know I was using it until someone pointed it out, it was just a habit of mine to use hyung's things. Everyone in the dorm talked to Mark hyung over the phone at least once, me on the other hand has never talked nor recieved any calls from him. Since Mark hyung left, everybody has been talking about him nonstop.

School was normal, it would be a lie if I say I didn't look for him in some classes we have. He was my partner from time to time whenever the professor would assign a project. I was thinking about what Henry said, that he wants to be set up with Mark hyung. I didn't know why I felt anger boiled in me when he told me that.

"Hey Jackson. What are you doing?" a voice called me from the back.

"Just waiting for my next class to start." Namjoon sat next to me on the bench.

"Hey can.....can I ask you something?"

"What is it?"

"Are you and Youngji still together?"

"Yeah....Why are you asking?"

"Nothing man, just wondering."

"No it's not a nothing, there's a something. What is it Namjoon? Tell me!"

"I think, I'm not for sure, I saw her with some other guy."

"Maybe that was just her friend."

"Friend? I don't know what kind of a friend would hold hands and kiss each other on the lips."

"Where is she?"

"She....She's....."

"Where is she Namjoon?!"

"She's by the auditorium."

I ran to the said location leaving my bookbag and the rest of my stuff at the bench by Namjoon. First Mark hyung and now Namjoon telling me that Youngji is cheating on me. I found Youngji with a guy by the auditorium just like what Namjoon said. I walked up to both of them and I know she saw me coming.

"Jackson?"

"What is this?"

"Baby who is this?"

"Baby? Really?"

"Hey man calm down. I'm....."

"I'm not talking to you, I'm talking to her. Who is he Youngji?"

"I'm her boyfriend, and you are?"

"I'm also her boyfriend but I guess I'm an 'ex' now." I looked at Youngji and she avoided my eyes.

"Jackson let me explain, I...."

"How could you? I loved you, I thought about the future with you and even stood up for you but this is how you repay me? I should've believed Mark hyung that night."

"Mark? He told you?"

"Yes and because I stood up for you, my friendship with him broke!" I decided to walk away before I start getting more angry. I walked back to where I left Namjoon and I feel like my soul just left my body. I sat next to Namjoon and realased a big sigh. I can't believe that just happened to me. Why is everything going down hill?

"Jackson? Man what happened?" Namjoon asked putting his hand on my hsoulder.

"It's over."

"What do you mean?"

"I ended it with her. I can't believe she cheated on me like that."

"I'm sorry, you two were a nice couple."

"I don't care about that now, she mean nothing to me anymore....What are you doing after school?"

"After school? Why? What are you thinking?"

"I want to go out and drink. You want to come?"

"Yeah sure, I'll come accompany you."

I could care less if it's a school night and I know Jinyoung's gonna yell at me for drinking but I just want to forget everything I did with her, every memory we made and just forget her. I wasted my time, I thought everything was going perfect. I regret introducing her to my parents, to my fmaily. If only I believed Mark hyung then none of these would have happened. If only I believed him I could've ended everything with her that night.

BAMBAM P.O.V.

I decided to stop by the auditorium to visit Jinyoung hyung since he's taking a drama class and I've seen Jinyoung hyung act and he's pretty good at it. i wonder if he ever acted around us and if he did he's pretty damn good since I haven't notice anything weird. I was only a few feet away from the auditorium when I saw Jackson hyung, Youngji noona and one other guy that I've never seen before. They seem like they're talking, no, I think they're fighting. I could tell by Jackson hyung's expressions and body actions. I didn't want to eavesdrop, even though I kind of want to, I just walked away and went to a different entrance. I wonder what they were talking about that made Jackson hyung look so furious? And another thing, who was that guy with them? I went inside the auditorium and found Jinyoung hyung sitting by the stage.

"Hyung!" I waved at him.

"Oh? Bam-ah, what are you doing here?"

"My class got cancelled so I came here to waste time till lunch time."

"You know I'll be here for like an hour."

"That's alright hyung, I'll just take a nap till then." I was gonna ask him if he knew anything about what happened to Jackson hyung but decided not to.

Going for lunch Jackson hyung came with JB hyung. JB hyung sat next to Jinyoung hyung and Jackson hyung sat next to Yugyeom. Jackson hyung seem upset just by the looks of his face. I've never seen Jackson hyung look like that, I wonder if it was about what I saw earlier. The whole time during lunch Jackson hyung didn't utter one word, all he did was either shake or nod his head. I really want to confront hyung about what happened but I didn't want to be nosey so I just kept my mouth shut.

After lunch I never saw Jackson hyung, everyone was starting to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter