-13-

SECRETS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MARK P.O.V.

"MAAARRKKK!!!!" an annoying voice coming from downstairs.

"Ugh, why is that loud mouth here? I thought the only loud mouths in my life are all in Korea but I completely forgot about the one over here."

"MARK YI-EN TUAN!!!" she yelled my name while opening the door from my bed room.

"Why do you always yell whenever you come over to my house? You don't see me doing that whenever I'm at your house."

"Then start yelling when you go to my house, it's not like my mom would care if you do that."

"What are you doing here anyways? And can you please stop touching my stuff."

"Sensitive much? You've been like that ever since you came back from Korea and I was only looking at the bracelet. It looks really nice, where did you get it?"

"The silver bracelet? It was a present."

"A present? Who gave it to you? That Jinyoung guy?" whenever she mentions Jinyoung's name she gets really shy and tends to play with her finger.

"Don't act like you don't have a crush on him and just to remind you once again, he's in a very happy and healthy relationship."

"Why is all the cute guys taken? This is so unfair! And you didn't answer my question about the bracelet. Who gave it to you?"

"Just....someone back in Seoul."

"It's from 'him' isn't it? I thought you said you left all the things that reminded you of him?"

"....I did."

"Then what's up with the bracelet, why do you have that?"

"Cause.....I made a promise that I'll always have it with me."

"And you still wear it after all what happened?"

"I don't wear it."

"Then why do you still have it if you no longer wear it?"

"I promised him that I'll keep wearing it and not take it off."

"Wait, don't tell me he has a matching bracelet too." how can she be on point? She really is quick when it comes to these kind of things.

"Those are friendship bracelets."

"Frienship bracelets? Does he even wear his?"

"I-I don't know."

"Then just throw it away."

"I will.....one day. What are you doing here anyways?"

"Oh yeah, do you want to go to a party tonight?"

"Tonight? Party?...I can't."

"What? Why not? Do you have something else better to do?"

"Yeah, Kylie and Leila are coming over since Tammy and Roger are going on a date."

"I can't get mad at you then. I'd rather be with those cuties as well."

"Yeah, I'd rather stay at home with them than go out and drink."

"You're the only guy I know that stays home on the weekends."

"You know I don't like going out. I like to stay at home."

"Alright, I'll leave you as of now. I'll call you later."

"Okay, bye Jess."

After Jess left I went to my study table and finish the papers I was doing the night before. Transferring schools is hard, there's a lot to catch up and since I'm still a bit trying to cha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter