-09-

SECRETS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JINYOUNG P.O.V.

It's Monday and I had to wake up ealier than the rest, I have to get eveyone ready and make breakfast. I got up from my bed and stretched a little bit, I made my bed and walked out of my room like a zombie. I could barely sleep a wink last night because of Mark hyung. I made my way to the bathroom and heard the front door open. To my surprise it was Mark hyung.

"Hyung! You're finally home. Where have you been? Why haven't you been answering our calls?"

"Woah, calm down Jinyoung-ah."

"Hyung how can I calm down, we've been worried sick about you." I looked at hyung much carefully if he had any bruises or any sign that he struggled. I didn't see any of that sort but one thing stood out. His outfit, I clearly remember that he was wearing a plaid black and red shirt and torn pants but now he's just dressed in all black.

"Hyung where have you been?"

"Can we do this later Jinyoung-ah, I need to take a shower and get ready for school."

He didn't even wait for the others to get up, after taking a shower and dressing up he went ahead and went to school. He said that someone was waiting for him so I didn't hold him back. I told the others when they woke up and the maknaes were more than ecstatic, they couldn't wait to go to school and see Mark hyung.

When we got to school everyone tried to look for Mark hyung but no avail. Later on we all got together during lunch time, even Jakson who didn't want to come the first place actually came. We all gathered at the usual restaurant that we go to. I texted hyung about us being here but he never did reply back.

"Hyung I thought you said Mark hyung is back?" Youngjae asked and he kept looking outside.

"He is, I talked to him this morning."

"Are you sure you weren't just seeing things Jinyoung-ah? You said you didn't get much sleep." Jackson asked being suspicious.

"What? You thought I saw a ghost and talked to it? I don't even know why you're here."

"Aish can you two just stop fighting? I don't think Mark hyung is coming so let's just eat our lunch and go back to the campus before the class starts without us." JB stopped us and we went ahead and ordered our food.

I can't believe Mark hyung didn't show up. I know his phone isn't dead since he charged it right away when he got home and I for sure knows he read my messages. So why didn't he come for lunch? We didn't see him throughout the day. I know the campus is huge but at least there could have been one of us that seen him but it feels like hyung is invisible and didn't want to be seen at all. After school, as usual, I'm the first to get home. The rest doesn't get home till 2-3 hours later. They would do extra activities or go out and play with their friends.

I was cleaning around the dorm since JB doesn't like having a messy place when I heard the door open. Again I thought it would be Mark hyung but its not, it's the kids. Even JB came home early and he usually stay at school to practice his dancing. They all looked around the dorm and only saw me.

"What are you guys doing home so early?"

"Is Mark hyung back home hyung? Is he home?" BamBam ask excitedly.

"Not yet Bam. Don't worry, hyung will be home soon. For the mean time do you guys want some fruits?"

Everyone gathered in the living room after changing to something much more comfortable. I went to the kitchen and grabbed some fruits to peel and slice for the kids. I don't like giving them unhealthy snacks so I give them fruits instead. They used to complain but now they keep looking for it. I heard footsteps coming towards the kitchen. It must be one of the kids asking where the fruits are. I was waiting for the nagging but all I got was arms around my waist, I put down the knife and tried to pry the arms around me. It's a very familiar figure and his scent is something I'm comfortable being around with.

"Yah Im Jaebum the kids might see us." I said in a low voice so the kids wouldn't hear us.

"I don't care, I just want to hold you. I miss you." he rested his head on my shoulder and I can't help but feel guilty. We barely have time for each other ever since we started living in the dorm. Being intimate with each other became less and less.

"I miss you too." I held his hands tight, like telling him how I feel.

"Just one more minute and I promise I'll let you go."

"Im sorry."

"For what?" he looked at me from the side while his arms are still around my waist real tight.

"For not paying attention to you enough. For not taking care of you and only taking care of the kids. I really miss you, I really do. I miss our alone time, like back in high school."

"You don't have to say sorry for that, I'm not complaining. Seeing you take care of the kids makes me happy, this is our own little family. And being able to witness that I'm for sure looking forward to the future with you. I do miss our alone time in high school and I love every moment we had but I don't mind sharing your love with those brats. That's you, that's the Park Jinyoung I know. You like to take care of us, that's why you're the umma in this dorm." every single word he said melted my heart, I can't help but have tears in my eyes. He turned me around and wiped the tears from my face. I'm thankful the kitchen is closed and not opened to the living room.

"Umma! Are the fruits ready?" 

"Aish, whenever we do something nice and lovey-dovey they always intrude." 

"It's not like they know what we're doing in here." the kids are always  scared whenever JB gets mad but I'm used to it. I actually find it ki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter