-16-

SECRETS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JINYOUNG P.O.V.

"WHAT!?!"

"I had to. I can't stand seeing you like that."

"I can't believe you did that Jinyoung-ah."

"I'm sorry Jacks."

"I don't even know how to face Mark hyung now."

"I'm sorry, you must hate me right now."

"I can't hate you just for that Jinyoung-ah. I'm a bit upset that you told him but it's bound to come out eventually."

"Because I feel bad for what I did, I'll help you to get Mark hyung fall for yu."

"Can you really help me?"

"I'll try my best, before Mark hyung left three years ago I told him that I'll be his best man for yours and his wedding."

"Wedding? I haven't even thought that far. I'm just focus on wooing hyung."

"Even back then I always thought you and hyung would make a perfect couple." Jackson unknowingly blushed after I said that but continue doing whatever he's doing.

"What are you doing now?"

"Getting the equipments the kids would need later on. You came here so early that I didn't get them out."

After I told hyung what Jackson feels about him I couldn't sleep at all last night knowing I revealed Jackson's secrets. I know I have no position into telling hyung that but I really can't just stay still. When the next day came I drove all the way to where Jackson coaches fencing and waited for him to arrive so I could apologize.

"So......how's hyung?" Jackson broke the little silence.

"I have no idea, he's probably sleeping in. He did tell me that hem and Jessica  were still a bit jetlagged."

"Ahh, I understand." he looked disappointed.

"You want to see him?"

"Of course I do, but even if I see him I wouldn't know what to say. I can barely look at him in the eyes."

Jackson kicked me out when his students came. He was also happy about me offering to help him woo Mark hyung. I haven't heard from hyung since last night, I called him but he never answered. It's almost lunch time and I'm starving. I didn't have breakfast with Jaebum since he has to go to work early. I decide to try and call Jaebum to go to lunch with him since it's been a while since we went out with just us two.

"Jinyoung? Is something wrong?"

"Uhh..no, nothing's wrong. I just called to ask if you want to have lunch with me? Or if you're busy it's perfectly fine, I can just ask one of the kids to..."

"I'd love to grab lunch with you and I want just us two. No kids."

"Then I'll meet you at the usual place?"

"I'll see you there in 10 minutes."

I walked to the destination since it isn't that far from where Jackson works. I don't have to be at work till later on so I have some time to waste. I was a block away from the restaurant when my phone started to ring. I thought it was Jaebum calling to cancel the lunch date but Mark hyung is the one calling.

"Hyung?"

"Jinyoung-ah, what are you doing today?"

"I'm about to have lunch with Jaebum then go to work after. Why? What do you have in mind hyung?"

"Nothing important, I just want to talk to someone."

"I can probably get off work early tonight."

"That would be lovely, I'll see you later then."

I wonder what hyung wanted to talk about? He's usually not the type that likes to talk so this must be important. I'm finally a couple feet away from the restaurant that Jaebum and I eat. And I can see a certain person standing on the side of the of the restaurant with his hands on his pants pockets, hood up and his head down. He always reminds me why I fall for him everyday. I guess he felt my presence and looked at my direction and smiled. Standing there with that goofy smile of his with a bouquet of flowers in his hand.

"What is this?" I ask him while he handed me with the flowers.

"It's been a while since I did something like this."

MARK P.O.V.

I couldn't sleep a wink last night after what Jinyoung told me. I'm just sitting on my bed and just keep thinking if I really moved on. I started to question myself if I actually moved on from Jackson. Everytime I think about Jackson actually liking me my hands get clammy and my heart beats rapidly. Was it a mistake that I came here? When I was in USA he barely crossed my mind but now  that I'm here he's the only thing I think about. The point of coming here was to see Bambam and Yugyeom because of their graduation, seeing my friends and touring Jess around since she hasn't been here before but all I want to do is stay in my hotel room till I fly back home. Jess is still trying to get over her jet lag while I can barely close my eyes without seeing his face. I grabbed my phone and decided to contact Jinyoung.

"Hyung?"

"Jinyoung-ah, what are you doing today?"

"I'm about to have lunch with Jaebum then go to work after. Why? What do you have in mind hyung?"

"Nothing important, I just want to tlak to someone."

"I can probably get off work early tonight."

"That would be lovely, I'll see you later then." I hung up since I didn't want to keep him away from Jaebum. If this keeps up I might have to go home ealier than expected. I might just book another ticket back home. I laid back in my bed and I can feel a headache coming. Throughout the whole day all I've been doing is laying on my bed, neither Jess and I got out of our room. It's only been 2 days and I can barely go out of my room, afraid of meeting him in the streets. How am I suppose to last a month here?

I woke up after taking a nap and it's already night time. I'm meeting up with Jinyoung later so I guess I better go take a shower. Jinyoung texted me that he wants to meet up at the park at the park by the old dorm, thank goodness I still remember where it is.

Walking near the dorm nothing really changed much. Same old buildings, parks, even the sidewalk is all the same. It seems like everything is where it is at where I left it off. I can see Jinyoung in the playground sitting on one of the swings. No matter how scary he may seem he will always look like a little kid when he's having fun.

"You want me to push you?" Jinyoung stopped swinging and looked at my direction.

"Hyung you're finally here."

"Of course, sorry it took me a while."

"It's alright, Jaebum is working late anyways. What did you want to talk about hyung?"

"You know what I want to talk about."

"Is it about our Wang puppy?"

"Wang pup

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter