-11-

SECRETS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JINYOUNG P.O.V.

I was woken up by my phone ringing that was right beside my ear. Jaebum and I are currently staying over at his side of the family. The first couple days this week we spent it with my family and for the second half is with Jaebum's. Later on this afternoon we're gonna head back home.

"Babe answer your phone. It's giving me a headache early in the morning." after his complain I sat up and picked up my phone right away.

"Hello?" answering it feeling groggy.

"Jinyoung-ah! Are you still sleeping? It's already 8:15 a.m. wake up!"

"Wah hyung this is the loudest I've heard your voice. What do you want hyung? We'll be back home later."

"I won't be home when you guys get back."

"Really? Why is that? Will you be out with Changbum?"

"No Jinoyung-ah......I'm leaving."

"Leaving? Leaving whrere? Where are you going?"

"To L.A.....I'm going back home."

"What?!?!" that right there really woke me up.

"What? What happened? Babe why did you yell?" Jaebum woke up from his slumber.

"Im so sorry Jinyoung-ah for not telling you in advance. My flight is in 2 hours, I'll be gone by the time you guys get back home."

"Hyung are you serious? At least wait for us."

"Even if I want to you know I can't. I can't miss my flight."

"Hyung just wait for us, let's talk about this."

"I'm sorry Jinyoung-ah." and with that hyung hung up the phone.

"Jabeum wake up! We need to head back to the dorm."

"What? Why? It's still early."

"We need to go back before Mark hyung leaves."

"Leave?....Babe he's an adult, he can go  anywhere he wants and Changbum will probably be with him. Now let's just get back to sleep. Come on just lay down, it's the last day we're going to be like this before we head back with those brats."

"Mark hyung is going back to L.A., he's leaving Korea so hurry up!."

"What?!"

Jaebum and I had to pack fast so probably we can catch up to hyung. We apologized to his family for leaving a bit early. Jaebum drove as he can without breaking any road rules. I called the rest about Mark hyung and they said they're also on their way back. How can Mark hyung do this? How can he not tell anyone of us? I decided to call hyung to see where he is.

"What's up Jinyoung-ah?"

"Hyung are you sure you want to go through this? Think about it again."

"I'm sure of it Jinyoung-ah. I love all of you guys but I can't stay here acting as is if everything is okay when it's not."

"I understand hyung but everything won't be the same when you're gone."

"I'm sorry but I promise I'll come back when I forget about him, and tell the rest that I'll miss them." after that hyung hung up the phone.

The first ones to arrive at the dorm was BamBam and Yugyeom, they called me and said that they searched the whole dorm and Mark hyung is nowhere to be found. When we got to the parking lot I ran inside the dorm and went staright to Mark hyung's room, most of his stuff are gone and the only thing that's left are his winter coats. I guess he won't be needing those back in L.A.

"Did Mark hyung really leave?" Yugeyom came in the room with BamBam trailing behind him.

"Yeah, he's gone." hyung didn't even leave a single letter or something to tell that he's leaving.

A couple of hours after we arrived Youngjae came home with Coco. All four of them including Coco are sitting in the living room. I've been trying to call Jackson as well but he's not answering. I called his best friend and he said something about China.I guess he went and visited for the weekend. Ugh the kids are still sulking about Mark hyung. Even eating dinner everyone is quiet, knowing Mark hyung he won't like this atmosphere.

"Why don't you guys go take Coco for a night walk? Just don't be out too late, it's almost midnight and we have school tomorrow." they seem to like the idea.

While the three of them are out with Coco and Jaebum is doing some laundry. I took a quick shower to refresh my mind, hyung said he'll come back once he forgets about him. How long will that take? While thinking about hyung my phone started to ring. I thought it would be the kids cause maybe they might got into some kind of trouble or maybe it's Jackson finally returning my calls but it turns out to be Mark hyung. He probably just arrived at his house.

"Hello?"

"Jinyoung-ah, I'm at home, I'm really sorry that I left you guys just like that."

"It's alright hyung, we all know what you went through, and we really do miss you. The maknaes keep looking for you."

"Aish those kids, I will for sure miss those loud mouths."

As Mark hyung and I kept talking I heard someone punch in the code. It might be the kids coming back after they took Coco for a walk. Hyung keeps saying how much he already misses us, how he miss Korea and he's already craving for Korean cuisine. I told him how the maknaes are sulking when they found out that he was gone. I can't help but notice hyun's voice whenever he speaks, he sounds really sad and seem to be regretting something. As I keep talking to hyung the more I miss him, while talking to him my door suddenly slammed open.

"Yah! Park Jinyoung, where's Mark? Why is his stuff all gone?"after Jackson suddenly bursted in my room Mark hyung hung up the call.

"He's gone Jackson."

"G-Gone? Uh....what do you mean gone?"

"He left, he went back to L.A. He's finishing school there."

"When did he leave?"

"This morning, I guess he's been talking to the Dean about this transfer for a little over a month now."

"Wah, that bastard can't even say goodbye, I can't believe he just left without saying a word."

"Jackson can you at least respect him?I know you guys had a fight but the least we could do right now is respect him."

"Tsk....Respect?"

"Yah Wang Jackson I'm really getting sick and tired of your attit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter