-17-

SECRETS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MARK P.O.V.

I really hate being in a mall, it's too crowded and I'm being dragged by Jess and met Bambam and Jackson along the way. Since then Bambam and Jess have been going in and out of every store non-stop. My legs are slowly geting tired and everytime I look back Jackson is getting slower and slower. How is Bam and Jess not tired yet? I decided to stop walking and turned around and saw Jackson about to start crawling. He slowly walked up to me and looked for any signs of the other two.

"Oh? Where's Bambam and Jessica? Did we lose them?"

"I think so, I'm getting tired. Let's go on that bench."

We dragged our tired bodies to the available bench. We just sat there resting without talking to each other. I took my phone out and texted Jess real quick, I just told her that Jackson and I stopped following the two of them. Right when I put my phone back in my pocket Jackson stood up and walked somewhere. Guess I'm gonna be here alone. I leaned back and just close my eyes, I could care less if I fall asleep here.

"Hyung.....Mark hyung." I thought I was dreaming but when I opened my eyes Jackson's face was right on top of mine.

"Oh Jackson! You gave me a fright."

"I'm sorry hyung, I just want to know if you want some water." he handed me a cold bottle of water. So that's where he went, to go buy water.

"Oh thank you Jackson-ah." after handing me the water bottle everything became awkward between us again.

"Umm....Jackson?"

"Yeah hyung?"

"Can we go get food? I'm starting to get hungry."

"Yeah we can go. It's this way." he lead the way to the food court and I couldn't be happier. I finally get to eat.

"What do you want to eat Jackson?"

"No it's okay hyung."

"It's alright, it's my treat."

"It's not that hyung, I'm really okay."

"Please? I don't want to eat alone in front of you. I don't want to appear rude."

"Well then....I'll just have the same thing as you hyung."

"Are you sure? I'm gonna order something spicy and I know you can't handle spicy food."

"Then I'll just have the regular then."

I try not to ignore Jackson anymore, there is no way I can ignore him the whole time I'm here. I'm trying to see if I actually still like Jackson after all these years. I wanna see if Jinyoung and Jess are right about him having feelings for me. Since I heard about his diet from Jinyoung I wanna see him actually eat. I know he won't say no to me whenever I offer him food so that's the reason why I brought him to the food court with me.

"So you're a teacher? What subject do you teach?" I try to have a little conversations with him. 

"Huh? Uh....yeah I'm a teacher. I teach Chinese but sometimes I substitute for the English class."

"Thats sounds nice. I never knew you like kids."

"Uhh...yeah. They're full of energy which I can level up with them. It's even more fun fencing with them."

"Fencing? I thought you're a Chinese teacher? You teach them fencing too?"

"I am a teacher but I also coach fencing."

""That sounds really great, both fields are your forte."

"I'm not as great as my dad about coaching but yeah I guess."

"Your dad....how's your parents by the way?"

"They're doing great, they were wondering why....why you haven't came and visited them...."

"Oh I'm sorry."

"There's no need to say that hyung, it's all my fault anyways......so how are you hyung?"

"Me? Everything is the same with me. All I do is work."

"I heard from Jinyoung that you work in an office."

"Yeah, I'm an accountant."

"Wow that's a real hard job."

"Not really, I really like numbers so it's not that hard for me." It went quiet again but at least it's not bad since we're actually talking

Aish where is Bam and Jess? Are theys till not done shopping yet? I'm worried that we'll be here till the mall closes. There wasn't much to talk about so Jackson and I waited in the food court rather than walking around getting tired again. We both texted Jess and Bam where we are so they'll know where to find us.

JACKSON P.O.V.

Wah is Bam really doing this to me on purpose? What's taking him and Jessica so long? I feel like I'm going to faint anytime soon. Hyung and I have been talking for a while now and everything was going good but now we have nothing to talk about. We're just sitting right across from each other. I'm looking for any signs of Bambam and Jessica and I think hyung is doing the same thing as well. A little while later I can finally see a very familiar figure that I've been dying to see.

"Bambam and Jessica are here hyung." we both looked at the direction where they are coming from.

"Jess just how many bags do you have?" hyung is right, how can she hold all of them? I looked at Bambam and I can feel what hyung must feel after seeing Jessica with the bags.

"Bam, please tell me that those bags you're holding are Jessica's and not yours."

"These two are noona's and the rest are mine." he gave me quick smile then turned to Mark hyung.

"Bam-ah, you're suppose to save money, not splurge on useless things." and of course he's not listening to me. He went on to Mark hyung and showed him what he bought.

Jessica and Bambam then sat down with hyung and I so they could eat something. I guess they're not done shopping just yet. I really do believe that they'll be here till the mall closes. I'm keeping an eye on Mark hyung and he looks like he's out of energy. I don't think he has enough strength to keep on going. Concerned about his health I stood up and went to a nearest vending machine. I know this is not a healthy choice but it's just a little someth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter