-06-

SECRETS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MARK P.O.V.

I know coming home from school I'll be flooded with bunch of questions from the guys. I stood in front of the door and got myself ready, I opened the door and was hit by the quietness. I guess they're not home yet. I went staright to my room to change into something much more comfortable.

"I wonder if Jinyoung's home." he usually is the first one to come home after school, he should be taken a nap if I'm not mistaken.

I walked toward his room and heard voices, the voice doesn't sound like Jinyoung's. Did Jinyoung invite someone or a girl over? The other voice doesn't sound like it belongs to a girl so its a guy for sure. I didn't want to eavesdrop so I walked away from the door and stopped mid-way when i heard my name.

"So what's up with Mark hyung that you're worrying about him?" the voice sound so familiar.

JINYOUNG P.O.V.

"I told you what's going on with Mark hyung. We have to help him get through this." seriously, everytime I say something important to him it goes from one ear and out the other.

"Does he want us to help him?"

"He said to be patient but how can I be patient when I see him hurting? And of course being the oblivious Jackson doesn't even notice that Mark hyung is ignoring him."

"Jackson isn't the only one not noticing anything. I don't think the kids know anything as well."

"Yeah I guess so. So what are you gonna help me help Mark hyung or not?"

"Of course I will cause if I don't I'll for sure get a cold shoulder from you."

"And you're very accurate about that."

"Well I know you like the back of my hand and not to mention we've known each other since high school."

"Yeah, you were a douche back then."

"I was a douche? Really babe? Why did you fall in love with me back then? Huh?"

"You think too highly of yourself back then and I guess I just had a bad taste of guys." I stood up from the bed and grabbed the door knob to get ready to meet the kids, About to grab the door when he grabbed my habd, turned me around and slammed me to the door.

"Ah! Im Jaebum that hurts!"

"A bad taste of guys? A douche? Is that how you saw me back then babe?" his face moving inch closer to my face.

"I'm just joking and we need to get out of here. The kids will be home soon, I need to prepare some snakcs."

"Not till you give me a kiss." I gave him a quick little peck and we're finally out of my room.

MARK P.O.V.

I didn't eavesdrop long and went bak to my room. I can't believe they didn't tell me that they're together. For years that I've known them I didn't notice anything. My thoughts were interupted wehn the door busted open. The last person i want to see came in.

"Oh! Hyung when did you get home?" he said while taking his shirt off, he seemed to be soaked in his sweat.I caught a glimpse of his body and my face started to heat up. I had to look away so I won't get a fever.

"Mark hung is here?" I can hear Jinyoung's voice from the kitchen.

"Yeah Jinyoung-ah, he's on his bed playing on his phone."

I got off the bed, went to the living room and Jackson went in the bathroom to wash up. I found the rest laying on the floor and JB sitting on the couch.

"What happened to you guys?"

"We played soccer and basketball at the park hyung. You should've came with us." BamBam said while panting.

"Appa can you turn on the AC please." Youngjae pleaded.

"You have legs turn it on yourself." JB said calmly and continued to watch the t.v.

"I can't feel my legs hyung."

"Yah! JB! Just turn it on for them. They're dying in there." and with that he stood up right away. As expected he only listen to Jinyoung. And that reminds me, I need to talk to Jinyoung.

I wen to the kitchen and leaned at the counter where jinyoung was peeling and cutting up fruits.

"Hyung when did you get home?" he kept his focus on the fruits.

"When were you going to tell me?" I ignored his question and went straight to the point.

His body stiffens and he stopped slicing the fruits for a second. "W-What are you t-talking about hyung?"

"Don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about. I'm talking about you and him. When were you going to tell me? Or are you not going to tell me at all?"

"You really are a smart fella hyung."

"I can't believe you didn't tell me about this Jinyounh-ah."

"We wanted to tell you hyung but we were lookng for the p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter