-08-

SECRETS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MARK P.O.V.

"Mark where have you been? I thought you went to the restroom?"

"Changbum-ah, I....I told Jackson."

"What!? You told Jackson? When? When did you tell him?" I told him every detail from beginning to end without missing a single detail.

"I'm sorry for what happned man. He's really head over heels over her for him to believe anything anyone would have said."

"It's okay, I know that was going to happen anyways. The friendship I built with him throughout the years are all gone now. I don't think I have enough strength to face him."

"So you're just going to continue to avoid him till you graduate next year?"

"Sounds like a plan, I graduate in 9 months. I think I can do it." it hasn't even been that long since the school year just started and I'm already over it. It's my last year, if I survive this I'll go somewhere where Jackson can't reach me.

JINYOUNG P.O.V.

We all went back home around 10 pm, I didn't want to stay out too late. Youngjae came home earlier since he wasn't having much fun. Everybody is here but Jackson and Mark hyung. I guess those two will come back home together. We're all gathered in the living room  when we heard the front door open then close. It's currently 10:45pm but I only see one figure approaching us.

"Jackson? Is Mark hyung is not with you?"

"Why would he?" he asked as if he was annoyed/mad.

"I just thought he was with you."

"Why would I be with that guy?" he went straight to his room and his statement left all of us speechless. Jackosn has never talked to any of us like that. I looked at JB and he knows exactly what I'm trying to say through my eyes. He followed Jackson to the room and the living room remained silent.

"Alright, ummm....Yugyeom-ah can you try calling Mark hyung's phone?" he just nodded and grabbed his phone.

"Hyung I'll try and text Mark hyung too."

"Thanks Bam-ah" I'm getting worried about him, it's getting close to midnight and he's still not home yet. He's been in Korea for years now but I know he still get the streets confused. I'm afraid that he'll get lost. JB came out of Jackson's room after minutes of being in there talking to him. He walked straight to the dining room and I decided to follow him.

"Why was he acting like that? What happened to him?" all he did was throw his head back and he kept sighing.

"Yah, stop doing that and tell me what happened?"

"This is bad Jinyoung-ah."

"Why?"

"Mark hyung, he.....he confessed to Jackson and Jackson,...he didn't have the same feeling as Mark hyung."

"Oh my gosh, this is really bad. Mark hyung is probably heartbroken right now." JB and I headed back to the living room and Jackson was there sitting right next to BamBam.

"Any luck guys?" BamBam and Yugyeom both shook their heads.

"I've been texting him hyung but I haven't gotten any reply at all."

"No luck here too hyung. The first two calls went straight to voicemail and I left him some messages but after that it's just a recording that says 'the number you have dialed cannot be reached.' Do you still want me to keep trying hyung?" 

"No that's enough Yugyeom-ah. You should be all going to bed, it's starting to get real late." they all got up one by one and went straight to their respected rooms. The atmosphere is so bad that no one said one word.

"I'm sure hyung will come back tomorrow." JB reassured me.

"I just can't help but worry about him."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up thinking Mark hyung came home late last night but once I opened the door to his room his bed seemed untouched. There no sign of him being in his bed or being at home at all. I guess Jackson felt my presence since he woke up and looked at me.

"Jackson-ah did Mark hyung came back at all?"

"How would I know? I was sleeping."

"Yah don't be a smartass. I was just asking if he came home at all."

"I thought he'd be gone by now, he's always the first one out of the dorm anyways."

"Why would he......it's Sunday. He rarely get out on Sunday's." I got annoyed by Jackson and if I stay there longer I know I'll just end up yelling and arguing with him.

I tried calling his phone agian and see if I have any luck this time. I dialed his numb

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter