-02-

SECRETS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MARK P.O.V.

Waking up in my room just really made me realize that I'm no longer in Korea. Everything started just because I wanted to go to Korea to study.

~A COUPLE YEARS AGO~

"Yo Mark! You have a letter from some University in Korea!" Joey yelling from downstairs.

"I'm coming!"

I applied to JYP University and I've been waiting for almost 2 months for a letter to come. My parents were against at it at first but I was consistent about my decision to study over there. Even now that its summer I still go to an academy to help me improve on my Korean more. It's been four years since I started studying Korean, I'm somewhat fluent at it now so I really have high hopes that I got in the school.

As I recieved the letter from Joey I ran back up to my room just in case I got rejected. I opened the letter slowly, my heart beating so fast that I think it will come out from my chest.

As I opened the letter the first word I read was 'Congratulations'.

"Mom! Dad! I got in the school!!" I screamed, yelling throughout the house.

I found my mom in the kitchen making dinner.

"Mom I got in!"

"Really sweetheart? That's great!" she said as she turned around to give me a hug.

We talked about it through dinner and I'll be leaving in 7 weeks. I will be leaving my life here pretty soon.

"Are you excited to go sweatheart?" my mom asked while I helped her with the dishes.

"Of course mom, you know I've always wanted to go."

"Just call often, you know I'll miss you even your voice."

"Mom I'm still here and of course I'll always call."

I still have a lot of things to do in those seven weeks. Since the school already provides apartments for the students I don't have to go look for one, I just hope my roommates won't be as bad.

-NEXT DAY-

I'm one day closer to moving to Korea. Today I have to stop buy the academy and tell them that I'll be moving to Korea soon. On my way to the academy my phone rang.

"Hello?"

"What kind of a best friend are you?!"

"Jess what are you talking about?"

"I went over to your house to hang out with you just to find out that you'll be moving to Korea soon? And you didn't even tell me about it?"

"I was going to after I talked to the academy."

"I can't believe my best friend is going to leave me just beacause he wants to study over there and in no time he'll find a new best friend." Jessica fake crying over the other line. I just cant help but roll my eyes and chuckled.

"Stop overreacting Jess, and where in the world I would be able to find a friend who's scary and crazy like you?"

"I'm seriously going to kill you Mark Tuan!"

"Okay lets meet up in 20 minutes after I'm done here."

After we ended the call I can only just laugh silently at my best friend. How can I live without that crazy girl.

Jessica and I decided to meet up a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter