-03-

SECRETS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MARK P.O.V.

"Y-Yes I'm Mark Tuan."

"Nice to meet you Mark. Oh did you want the lower bunk?" he asked cause I'm just staring at him.

"N-No, the top bunk is fine for me." why in the world am I stuttering in front of him?

"I have a question for you Mark."

Why does my heart beating so fast, he's only asking a question.

"What is it?" I had to look away so I won't stutter again.

"Are you younger or older than I am? You look really young but then again you might just like to take good care of your skin that's why you really have a handsome face."

No one ever complemented me like that. "Umm...I-I....I was born on 1993."

"Ah so you're only a year older than I am. I'll start calling you hyung from now on and oh! You said your last name is 'Tuan' is it? That doesn't sound Korean." This guy is very talkative and has a lot of questions.

"You don't have to call me that if you're uncomfortable with it and no I'm not Korean I'm Taiwanese."

"Oh! Then that means you can speak Chinese?" he sounded so excited and before I knew it he was already close to me.

Before I could answer his question my face turned slight red.

"Hey Mark hyung are you sick?"he put his hand on my forehead to check if I'm having a fever, by now I bet I look like a tomato.

"I-I'm fine a-and yes I speak a little Mandarin." I stepped away so I won't turn anymore red.

"That's great, we could get along pretty well." he put his arm around my shoulder and I just nodded.

After a few minutes Jinyoung called us, he said something about gathering in the living room. We followed him and I saw a lot of guys chatting and laughing, they all looked younger than I am. I sat next to Jinyoung and Jackson sat next to me. I think Jackson is a very friendly person, he seemed to get along with everyone so well. For sure he's the complete opposite of me.

"Oh! Mark hyung there's another foreigner that lives here with us." Jackson mentioned as he put his arm around my shoulder.

"Oh really? Who is it?" I looked around and a really tall kid caught my eyes, he might be the foreigner Jackson is talking about.

"Hyung you have to speak up more but it's that kid over there." Jackson pointed at a boy who has legs like chopsticks. Well I shouldnt be saying that, my legs are kind of like chopsticks as well.

Out of nowhere, a guy came out of one of the rooms. His eyes looks like it could kill someone, he looks very intimidating. Even though he looks very scary his eyes are very charming if I must say. He has two moles on his left eyelid.

"Alright, everyone be quiet. The last person to live with us is finally here and I want you guys to be nice and respect him."

"Wait, we have someone new?" the chopstick leg boy asked.

"Bam-ah be nice." sending him death glares.

"Ah really JB hyung, I didn't know someone came. I wasnt trying to be rude."

I stood up and gave them a 90° bow.

"Hello my name is Mark Tuan, I'm 23 years old, and I'm from LA. Please take good care of me." I bowed again before sitting back down.

"And he's rooming in with the one and only J-flawless." Jackson added while putting his arm around me again.

"Ah, we know Jackson and don't make him feel uncomfortable or he might end up transferring to a different school."

"Am i making you uncomfortable Mark hyung?" Jackson asked and I just shook my head.

"See JB hyung, Mark hyung and I are already this close." Jackson laughed with a very high pitched tone.

Everyone introduced themselves one by one, since I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter