-10-

SECRETS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MARK P.O.V.

The guys are planning to have a little celebration for my birthday tonight, to waste time I decided to go to the mall and buy something for Youngjae as well. I know his birthday is in like two weeks from now, I still want to give him his present. I already bought Jinyoung's so I'm just worried about Youngjae's. That kid already have every game he wants and I just recently bought him a notebook since he likes to write poems and lyrics. 

I passed by a pet store and a cute little white maltese caught my eyes. She's jumping around and is very energetic. I went inside the store and the puppy seems to follow me with her eyes wherever I go. I have to head back home soon so I better find something for Youngjae real quick. While looking around I got a call form BamBam.

"Hyung where are you at?"

"In the mall looking for a present."

"Alright, just come home after you're done. Don't go AWOL or you're gonna worry us all again."

"Don't worry and just start without me. We're not only celebrating my birthday anyways."

Every since I lost contact with them that one time they've been keeping a check on me. Everytime I'm out somewhere I always recieve calls and text messages almost every 30 minutes.

I finally picked out a present for Youngjae, I hope he'll like it. I know he's been asking for this but we never got around it so this will be my early birthday present for Youngjae. I rode the bus to go back to the dorm, the bus stopped a couple of buildings away from my dorm. I walked towards it with a box in my hands. I just hope he'll like my present for him.

"Mark!"

"Changbum, did you just get here?"

"Yeah, is the party over already?"

"No, I don't think so, I just got gere too. I went out and bought something for Youngjae." we went inside the building and rode the elevator together.

"So did the Dean tell you anything yet?"

"Yeah, I can leave anytime on the first week of October."

"First week of October? That's Chuseok. You're leaving on Chuseok day?"

"No, I'm not leaving that day and even if I could I wouldn't. I've been spending Chuseok with BamBam eversince I got here. I'll leave once everybody gets back."

"That means we only have one month with you."

Once I opened the door everybody yelled 'Surprise!!' How can it be a surprise if I already know about the party? I just let them do whatever they want if it made them happy. They prepared everything from the decorations to the cake, they even ordered some of my favorite dishes. Everybody seemed to be here but him but that's alright though, I know he has his own life and it wasn't like he's required to be here. 

"Hyung what's in the box you're carrying?" BamBam came up to me.

"Ah, this is for Youngjae."

"You got me something hyung?" Youngjae came running  towards me.

"Of course, it's my early birthday present for you. I hope you like it." he gave me a quick hug, thanked me and ran to the living room where the others were, Changbum followed him. I then saw Jinyoung preparing something in the kitchen.

"You're always here Jinyoung-ie. Why don't you just sleep here from now on?"

"Stop joking hyung. We have three birthdays this month so I want to prepare everything."

"Yeah three birthdays and one of those birthdays is yours."

"Wah! Hyung got me a puppy!!!" with that loud voice of his as he screamed from the living room.

"You got him a puppy?" Jinyoung seemed shocked and mad at the same time.

"Yeah, he was always asking for it so I decided to buy him one. Don't worry, I got you a little something too."

"You got me a pet too? You better not hyung."

"Don't worry, I got you something different. A little something for you and your mean looking boyfriend." I whisper the last sentence to him.

"For Jaebum and I?"

"Yeah and tell him to smile more. I've known him for years but I don't think I've seen him smile, not even once.'

"Thank you so much hyung and he does smile. If you didn't know he looks really cute when he smiles."

"I wouldn't know since he only smiles at you."

The party went great, everyone ate and mostly played witht the puppy. Youngjae named her 'Coco.' The name seemed to fit her and she responds to it very well. Within a couple hours Coco peed inside Jinyoung's white shoes and for some reason she's scared of Jaebum, I mean who wouldn't.  I promised Youngjae that tomorrow after school we'll go to the pet store and buy the necessary things for Coco.

"Jinyoung-ah can you come with me to the room for a second?" I had to whisper it to him so nobody could hear. I had to give him his present before I forget.

"What did you call me in here for hyung?"

"Close the door before anyone hears you or us."

"Alright, but why are we here. They might look for us."

"You mean Jaebum might look for you? And I told you, I got you something for your birthday."

"Oh that's right, you said it's for Jabum and I. What is it?"

"Here. Think of it as an early wedding gift from me to you and Jaebum."

"Wedding gift? Hyung what are you on? Jaebum and I aren't even thinking about marriage."

"Whatever you say Jinyoung-ie. I know for sure you two will get married. I see the way Jaebum looks at you, it's like he's really truly in love. I know cause that's how my dad looks at my mom."

"I think you've been watching too many dramas."

"Maybe, maybe I am and please enjoy the pres

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter