-04-

SECRETS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MARK P.O.V.

"Mark hyung! Are you ready?"

"Yeah, I just need to put on a jacket."

"That's good, at least you're not like BamBam who takes forever to get ready."

Going on a little tour with Jackson was great, he showed me the Han RIver which I heard a lot about. He also showed me a conveniet store where I guess they buy their snacks most of the time. We decided to get ice cream and walked around the Han River. After what it feels like hours of walking we sat down on a bench, facing the Han River and feeling the slight breeze.

"So Mark hyung, what made you decide to come to Korea?"

"I was always intrested on coming here. I was curious about the whole culture. How about you Jackson?"

"I got here like a month ago but I came to Korea because of a scholarship. It's too much of a great opportunity and I didn't want to waste it."

"Oh really? What kind of scholarship are you on?"

"It's in the sport section. My dad used to be a fencer and he's been coaching me since I was 10 years old. This school has a gold medal olympian in their hands so I chose this school."

"Do you want to be an olympian like that person?"

"That would be a great honor but just simply coaching the young ones the sport that I learned to love it's already satisfying enough." at that moment I saw a spark in his eyes when he talked about that certain sport. I don't know why but I want to do anything I can to see those spark again.

"So Mark hyung, you want to go to the mall?" I just nodded as a response.

We started walking to the bus stop since both of us don't have a car. Jackson being so friendly he greeted every passing stranger with a smile. Arriving at the mall we hopped off the bus and went inside. There was too many people and being an introvert like me I never liked crowded places.

"Where do you want to go first Mark hyung?"

"Is there a store where they sell skateboards? I didn't think I could bring mone so I left it back home."

"You know how to ride skateboards? Thats so cool."

"Yeah, it was what I did to pass time back home."

"You should teach me some tricks you know in the future hyung. And the skateboard store is on the other side of the mall."

I just nodded and we continued walking to the store. We spent some time in the skateboard store and Jackson helped me picked out a skateboard and he even bought one for himself. Walking back home I suddenly thought of the guys back in the dorm.

"We should stop by somewhere to get something to eat back in the dorm."

"Then should we get chicken hyung?"

"I think Jinyoung will kill both of us if we bring home some chicken."

"Ah hyung, I really want chicken." he said while pouting like a kid that dind't get his candy.

"I promise I'll treat you out next time. You can eat all the chicken you want."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Being with them for 3 years now they feel more like family rather than dorm mates. In these 3 years only Jinyoung knows the real me, I was afraid to tell the rest since being gay is not yet accepted here in Korea. Jinyoung as well as another friend I made in school knows who I like. I can't hide a secret from them since I guess whenever I'm with that certain person I become transparent that they could read my every actions, from how I talk to how my facial expressions are. As for my friend Jessica, she's the first one I told when I started developing feelings for him. 

"Mark hyung let's go grocery shopping."

"Sure, just let me change into something Jinoyung-ie. You usually bring the young ones but why me this time?"

"They're too busy playing games, I didn't want to disturb them." after changing I went to the livingroom where Jinyoung was.

"Jaebum-ah can you drive us to the super market?" Jaebum rarely drives anyone around but when it comes to Jinyoung he doesn't hesitate and just follow whatever Jinyoung want or need.

Arriving at the market, we got off the car and JB said to just call

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter