-01-

SECRETS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MARK P.O.V.

 

I don't know where everything went wrong, all I did was tell him the thruth, told him how I felt...I guess I was wrong...

I messed everything up between him and I...

Now I'm at the airport waiting for my plane, ready to go back home, ready to forget every painful memories I had here, and ready to forget about him.

Looking out through the window knowing this would be the last time I'm in Korea I feel like I lost something big. My head was not in the right place, I don't even know if it's with me right now considering the fact that my head is only filled with him. Every memories I had with him, let it be good or bad. While thinking about him my phone started vibrating, Jinyoung's calling.

"What's up Jinyoung-ah?"

"Hyung are you sure you want to go through this? Think about it again."

"I'm sure of it Jinyoung-ah. I love all of you guys but I can't just stay here acting that everything is ok when it's not."

"I understand hyung but everything won't be the same when you're gone."

"I'm sorry but I promise you I'll comeback when I forget about him. And tell the rest that I'll miss them."

After I said that I had to hang up the call, if I keep talking to him I know he'll change my mind, he has that control over everyone.

A few minutes later they finally called us to board the plane. While sitting on my seat on the plane I'm thankful that I sit by the window, I always like looking at the clouds while I'm on the plane. This is the last time I step foot in Korea, I'll be on air in a few minutes making my way back home. I will sure miss Korea and everyone I met here.

After being on air for more than 12 hours we finally landed at L.A.X.. Being in LA makes me safe, it is my hometown after all. I told my family that I'll be going back home so they decided, more like forced, Joey to pick me up.

"Mark over here!" Joey waving his hand from the crowd, I smiled and walked up to him.

"You know its ok if you didn't pick me up, I could have taken a taxi."

"Mom  and dad would have killed me if I didn't" I swung my arm around him, I really missed this kid.

"So Mark, what made you come back to L.A.?" he asked while walking to the parking lot.

"Why? You don't want me back?" I .

"It's not like that, you like being in Korea so much that you even thought of settling there."

"I just want to finish school here, I do love Korea but I do miss home too." I had to force a smile, I can't believe I just lied to my younger b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter