-05-

SECRETS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MARK P.O.V.

"So hyung who is it?"

"No one Jackson." I got down form my bed and went staright to Jinyoung's room. I can't believe he heard that. Just let me die right now, I don't want to live anymore. I opened Jinyoung's door and closed it as fast as I could.

"Hyung? You look like you just saw a ghost, what happened?" he was getting ready to go to bed.

"He almost found out." I said while panting and sitting on the floor.

"What? How? Hyung just breathe and sit on the bed."

"I was on my bed talking to Jess on the phone and he just came in."

"Did he know that you were talking about him?"

"No, I didn't say any names."

"Then there's nothing to worry about hyung. Just be careful next time."

Jinyoung is right, as always, all I need to do is to be careful around him. I went back to the room and Jackson wasn't there, I guess he's in the bathroom washing up. I quickly went up to my bed and laid down facing the wall. A few minutes later I heard the door opened and I just pretended to sleep and let my breathe becomes normal as if I'm really sleeping. I just hope he believes that I'm actually sleeping.

"Hyung.....hyung? Hyung are you awake? hyung?....Mark hyung?" damn does this kid ever shut his mouth?

"Hyung? I guess he's already sleeping." he did his nightly routine and finally went to bed.

Oh God please help me get through this, I actually need every Angels up there to help me in this situation.

The next morning was a bit crucial, I woke up ealier than anyone which is quite rare since sleeping is very precious to me. The only time I woke up this early was my first week here. I quickly showered and got ready quietly, when I was about to leave I heard footsteps. I'm wishing to my ancestors graves that its not him.

"Mark hyung? what are you doing up this early? Are you already leaving?" I think my ancestors heard my prayers cause that voice belongs to none other than my sweet Jinyoung-ie.

"I....I have a projeoct due so I have to go early."

"Stop lying hyung, I know you're first class starts at 7:30 and it's only 5:45." I really can't lie when it comes to Jinyoung.

"Fine, I'm still trying to avoid him. I'll go now. See you later mom." I quickly grabbed the door knob and went as fast as I can.

Now what do I do? It's too early to go to class, I haven't even had breakfast yet. I guess I'll go to the cafe by the school. I can't do this forever, I know I have to face him one day, I just need a little courage or confidence but as of now all I can do is to ignore him. I just hope he doesn't notice.

I look so dumb sitting alone in the cafe. I pulled out my phone and headphones so I won't feel too lonely. The day just started and I want it to end already. Few minutes passed and I feel a hand tap my shoulder. I turned around and just smiled with a bit of relief.

"Mark? What are you doing here so early." it was none other than my dear friend Changbum. He sat down at the vaccant seat in front of me.

"I woke up early so I just decided to come here. What about you? Why are you here so early?"

"Woke up early? That's so unlike you and it looks like you haven't gotten any sleep. And me? Well I don't know how to cook so I come here almost everyday just to fill my stomach with something." 

Changbum and I spent the rest of the time chatting, he even invited me to go bowling and play some online game with him. At least I'll have real excuses when I want to avoid Jackson.

"We should get going now or we'll be late for class." we grabbed our bags and still chatted on our way out of the cafe.

On our way to the University I see a certain otter looked at me and waited till I reached him. Halfway Changbum and I parted since he's on a different department. I looked at the otter and  smiled, he always have that smile that can make anyone around him smile without even

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter