-07-

SECRETS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MARK P.O.V.

The party is in 3 days and as time goes by I don't have the energy to go. I know I promised them that I'll go but just the thought of seeing them act all lovey-dovey just makes me upset.

"Hyung!" I heard someone call me, I turned around and its BamBam running towards me.

"What's up Bam-ah?"

"Hyung what are you going to wear this weekend?"

"I don't know, I don't really care what I'll wear."

"Come on hyung, we have to look good at the party. What are you doing after school then?"

"Why? What are you up to?"

"We should go shopping hyung, I need new clothes for the party anyways."

"I'll pass. Why don't you bring the others to go shopping with you."

"Let's just go hyung. You might find something you like at the mall."

"If I say I'll go will you stop bothering me?"

"Yes, I won't bother you for the rest of the week."

"Then I'll go. Now I need to go to class, so I'll see you later."

Bam finally left me alone. I had to walk to my department building which is pretty far. I'm not even in a hurry nor I'm late for class. The professor doesn't come in class till 10 minutes later after the lesson is suppose to start. As I was walking towards the building I saw Jackson and Youngji holding each other's hands and they seem like they're talking about something serious. I just walked passed them with my head down. I pulled out my headphone so I don't have to hear any of their conversations.

"Oh hey Mark." I took my headphones out and greeted them with a smile. Not showing one single pain from my heart.

"Hey Youngji, Jackson."

"Where you headed to hyung?"

"To class." for all the years we've known each other I can't believe he didn't know this was my department.

"Alright, we don't want to be the reason why you're gonna be late. And oh, are you going to the party this weekend?"

"Uhh.....yeah I'll be there. Didn't Jackson tell you?"

"Yeah I forgot to tell her but everyone in the dorm are going."

I gave them a slight smile and walked to class. I can't believe how happy I am just to be in class. This week is going to be a long one. 

It's the last class of the day and I was packing my stuff when I caught a glimpse of a figure by the door. A slim figure that could easily mistaken as a girl.

"You couldv'e just waited for me by the gate Bam-ah."

"It's okay hyung. My last class was close to here anyways."

I can't believe I agreed to go shopping with this shopaholic. He might end up buying the whole store if I don't watch him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The party is later on tonight, I'm not really in the mood. And as usaul BamBam, the fashionista, gets ready hours before the party.

"Yah! Bam-ah! We have 6 hours before the party, are you seriously getting ready now? Come out here and play with us for a bit!" Yugyeom yelling to his best friend.

"That's beacause you don't know anything about fashion and looking good Kim Yugyeom!" BamBam yelled back.

"Are you insulting me right now you chopstick leg Kunpimook Bhuwakul?"

"Can you two stop fighting?!" Jinyoung commanded them and in a second they became quiet

I can't believe this day has come. I don't have any energy left in me to go anywhere. I just want to sleep for the rest of the day. The night is getting closer by the minute. And I can hear everybody outside taking turns in the shower and hustling around as they try to get ready.

"Hyung when are you getting ready?" Jackson asked while putting his shirt on.

"Yeah I'll start to get ready later."

"Alright hyung, I'll see you at the party then. I have to go now."

"Now? I thought all seven of us are going there together? And the party doesn't start till an hour and half later Jackson-ah. Why are you leaving so early?"

"I have to go pick Youngji up from her dorm and I promised her that I'll take her out for dinner."

"Oh then......yeah I'll see you at the party and good luck with your date with Youngji."

"Thanks hyung, I'll get going now."

Everytime I hear her name come out from his mouth my heart aches a bit. It's not like I hate Youngji, there's no way I could hate her, she's a perfect girl. There's nothing about her I that I could hate.

After resting on my bed for probably 30 minutes after Jackson left I decided to head to shower. I don't take long showers so I was only in there like for 5 minutes. I don't care much for this party so I don't have to put on my best clothes. I just wore a ripped jeans that looked worn out, a black long sleeve shirt and a black and red plaid shirt.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter