-18-

SECRETS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JACKSON P.O.V.

"Bam have you seen my phone? I can't find it anywhere."

"It's here hyung, in the living room."

"Oh, I've been looking for it and it was there the whole time? I thought I left it back in the mall."

"That would be horrible hyung. Well I'll go now, I'm getting tired."

"You want me to drive you home?"

"No that's alright hyung, I can handle myself."

"Alright just be careful."

"I will hyung and oh I think you have a message. I'll go now, bye!" he just left in a hurry. He could've stayed over if he was tired. Oh I almost forgot he said I have a message, I wonder who it's from?

..............

"YAH KUNPIMOOK BHUWAKHUL! GET BACK HERE!!!" I set my phone down on the coffee table and stared at it.

"What am I suppose to do? I can't just sit here and stare at it. Jackson think. Jackson you have to reply to hyung." I can't believe I'm talking to myself. I grabbed my phone and texted hyung back. I think I was about to die when I pressed that send button. I'm really gonna kill Bambam for this. I'm not ready to do this kind of thing.

~"Yeah I'm available this weekend. Will you pick me up or do we just meet at a location?"~

"No hyung, I'll be picking you up. I'll pick you up around 7pm." 

Ugh I just typed in a time without even thinking. Now I have to choose a movie and reserve a restaurant. I have to choose a nice restaurant for hyung but nothing too fancy cause I know he'll hate it. If only Bambam would've given me a heads up so I could've settled things up nicely. Hyung hasn't replied back yet, he's probably sleeping he said he was really tired earlier. My tiredness went away and was filled with nervousness. I've been dreaming about this day for the past three years and now it's actually happening. If this is a dream I don't want to wake up but this really feel like it's too good to be true. 

I've been pacing back and forth in my living room trying to think where I should take Mark hyung for a date just then my phone rang. I picked it up thinking it was Bambam and I was ready to yell at him but the caller ID sayas Jessica. I wonder why she's calling me this late.

"Hello?"

"Jackson! Thank god you're still awake."

"Yeah....Did something happened to you and Mark hyung?"

"No, nothing happened."

"Then why are you calling me at this hour? Aren't you tired?"

"I just want to ask you something."

"What is it?"

"Mark was just in my room moments ago telling me that you asked him out? We were just talking where and when you two should hang out but damn you're fast."

"Well.....I didn't really asked him out."

"Then who asked Mark out? The message was from you, he showed me the message."

"Yeah it was from my phone but I wasn't the one that sent the message. Bambam sent it without me knowing."

"Then you should thank him, he quickened the pace for you to be with Mark."

"I guess you could put it that way."

"I bet you're very excited about it."

"I'm more nervous than excited. I have no idea what to do. Can you give me some tips to what and where I should bring Mark hyung."

"Tips? Oh that's easy. Mark is a very simple guy, that mean the simpliest thing can make him happy. As for food, he can eat almost everything but his favorite dishes are Italian and for movies, well....he doesn't have a specific genre that he likes."

"He doesn't? This is going to be hard then."

"Oh wait, recently we watched a movie and he really enjoyed it."

"What movie was it?"

"I forgot what the movie was but it was a horror movie."

"Did you say horror?"

"Yeah. Why? What's wrong with that?"

"It's the type of movie I don't watch."

"Then it's a perfect movie to watch."

-----------------------------------------------------------

The closer the day gets the more nervous I am. I've been planning where to take hyung for dinner and looking up what movies are out. I've also planned out what I'll wear when I pick hyung up, which I need Bambam's help. Who knew a date could be this stressful? I literally pulled my hair just to plan a perfect date.

Ever since that night when Bambam sent that message I've never heard from him, he knows I'm upset about him doing that without my consent. I haven't talked to Mark hyung as well, the only ones I've talked to is Jessica and Jinyoung. Those two are much more excited about the date than I am. Jessica also told me that hyung is preparing about this date as well. Jessica said it got to the point where he actually went to the mall to shop and he barely goes shopping. That reminds me, I need to new clothes so I can look good for hyung. I tried to call Bambam couple minutes ago but he won't pick up his phone. I called Yugyeom cause I know those two are always together.

I drove to the location where Yugyeom said where they are, when I got to the said location and I'm not surprise that it was a shopping mall. When I found where they were it s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter