-15-

SECRETS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MARK P.O.V.

"You ready Mark?" Jess and I are about to board the plane. In a couple of hours we'll land in Korea.

"We have a couple hours to spare in the plane so you have time to get your heart ready."

"Tell me again why I'm bringing you and not Joey?"

"Becasue Joey will bother you more than I will."

"Ahh, that's right. I forgot about that."

The more closer we are to Korea the more nervous I get. I'm sure everyone has changed a bit for the past three years. I can't help but fidget a bit. We're already up in the air and I can't just tell the pilot to turn around. I took my phone and headphone out to listen to some music, of course  my phone is on airplane mode. I pulled back my chair and decided to close my eyes just for a little bit. Before taking a nap I told Jess to wake me up when they are about to serve some food. Jess is right, I need to calm down my heart before arriving. They don't know that I'll be arriving and I'll be going straight to the hotel since it'll be night time once we arrive there. As I'm on the plane on the way there, Bambam and Yugyeom are having their graduation. A few days ago I asked Jinyoung when they were having a party and told me it's the day after the graduation.

Once we landed I breathe in the air, it's all too familiar and I'm very comfortable being here. I rented a car so Jess and I could get around Korea without taking the taxi, bus, train or disturbing anyone. I drove us to the hotel and went to our respected rooms. Thank goodness they put our rooms right next to each other. Once I got in my room I directly went to the bed and lied down. I took my phone out of my pocket and turned it on. I saw messages from Jinyoung, Bambam and Yugyeom. They sent me pictures of before, druting and adter the graduation, even though I wasn't there to attend their graduationI felt like a parent to them. A parent that is so proud to see them graduate. I was going through the photos when someone knocked on my door.

"Mark? Are you still awake?" I opened the door to let her in.

"So.....what's the plan for tomorrow and for the rest of the time we're staying here?"

"Well tomorrow is the party that they are throwing and thank god Youngjae wasn't suspicous when I ask where they are having it. You're coming with me tomorrow since you begged so much to tag along since you want to see Jinyoung. As of the rest of the time I guess it's our free time."

"Seeing Jinyoung in person is a little gift you could give me since I came along with you."

"Your boyfriend will be so upset if he finds out the reason why you came."

"Ahh Yi-En, I'm not here for him, I'm here to have your back."

"Sure, let's go with that Jess." I said it in a sarcastic way.

"So have you prepared your heart? You're gonna see him tomorrow."

"I don't know if I'm all prepared. Let's just see how it will turn out tomorrow."

"I'm both scared and excited for you. Scared because you're seeing the person that once broke your heart and excited because you finally get to meet your friends after years of not seeing them."

"Me too Jess, me too. I hope everything goes well tomorrow."

Jess and I talked for an hour or so and decided to go to bed. While laying in bed, staring at my hotel room ceiling I couldn't help but think about what Jess said. 'I'm both scared and excited for you. Scared because you're seeing the person that once broke you.......' That's right I'll be seeing him agian. I have to act like nothing happened between him and I, I probably won't talk to him as much. We didn't talk to each other for the past three years. Since he knows how I feel about him so I don't know how meeting him will turn out.

JINYOUNG P.O.V.

 There's so much to do today, I have to prepare some food for the little party later on. We planned this party like a month before they graduated. While I'm busy in the kitchen Jaebum is in the living room being a couch potato. For years that I've been with him nothing about his personality changed and I have no intention of changing that. Packing the foods I stepped back and looked at the boxes and something seems like its missing. Ah that's right, drinks.

"Babe?........Babe?!...." no answer.

"What is he doing? Is he sleeping?...Babe!" still no answer.

"Yah! Im Jaebum!!" I heard some rustling coming from the living room. I saw him running towards the kitchen with a bed head.

"What? What is it baby? What did you need?"

"Were you sleeping? And I thought you took a shower a couple hours ago but you're still wearing the same thing."

"I'm sorry I fell asleep while, I'll take a shower real quick."

"Oh after you do that can you buy drinks for later?"

"Yeah sure."

"And oh, make sure to buy chocolate milk for Yugeyom."

"Of course, you never forget about your son." he always have something to say when it's about Yugeyom.

We decided to meet up at Han River and have a little picnic/lunch. I packed all the things that we needed and got ready to leave. Before leaving I fished out my phone from my pocket and pressed Mark hyung's number. It rang for a couple seconds and it went to voicemail. Yesterday as well when I called him he didn't answer. It's unusual for Mark hyung to not answer his phone. For the past three years hyung has never missed any of my calls.

"Babe are you okay?"

"Huh? Yeah I'm fine, I'm sorry."

"What's wrong?"

"It's about Mark hyung."

"What about hyung?"

"He hasn't answered any of my calls."

"He's probably just busy. Don't fuss about it and let's go to the park before they get there."

Jaebum grabbed the box with food in it and we made our way to the car. I got a text from Youngjae nad he said that the three of them are on their way. When we arrived in the park Jaebum and I found a picnic table big enough for everyone. We were about to be done setting up when the three maknaes came.

"Umma! Appa!"

"Aish, I would never have a loud kid like him."

"Jaebum-ah I can hear you." he really thought I couldn't hear him, he tried saying it under his breath.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter