007

A Wife For My Dad
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 days had passed and Irene being discharged. She's in the car, seating on Jiyeon lap as Mark drove the car on the main road, back to their house.

"I got a mommy~" Irene sing playful while smile. "I have a mommy and I love her." She continued singing.

"Do you happy that much?" Mark asked glanced over his daughter before focusing back on the road.

"Of course!" Irene replied almost shout.

Jiyeon kissed on the top of Irene's head, "I love you too." Jiyeon say and tilted her hear to look over Irene's face. Irene near her face and kissed Jiyeon on her lips.

"Okay, so now I won't get that anymore." Mark pretend to be jealous. While in fact, he's steal a glanced over Jiyeon,

I want to kiss that lips too.

"No, you're driving. When we arrived home, I will kiss you too." Irene know how to persuade. Jiyeon chuckled.

Please, let this last longer.

"Will it be a special kiss?" Mark asked to his daughter.

"Special kiss? Shouldn't you get that from mommy?" Irene asked, wrinkled her eyebrows while looking to Mark.

Mark gulped his saliva. Didn't dared to watch Jiyeon's expression. Crap!

"You really need to stop watching too much dramas." Mark mumbled.

"You like to watch dramas?" Jiyeon asked and tilted her head to look over Irene's face try to hide her nervousness in her heart.

She's facing her 'new mommy', "Yes! When I've free time, I will watched dramas."

"Oh my god, same!" Jiyeon chuckled and hugged Irene tightly in return.

"Really?" Irene asked, make Jiyeon nodde. "We can watch dramas together later." Irene said and Jiyeon nodded again.

Well, welcome to girls' world, Mark.

Mark pulled off handbrake as he parked the car at the garage. He get out and take a bag at the back of the car while Jiyeon lifting Irene get into the house.

"Irene!" Mark's mom greet her granddaughter, "I'm happy you back." Jiyeon put Irene down on floor and her grandma hugged her tightly. Mark's dad just chuckled watched the reunion between grandma and her granddaughter.

"You still didn't eat, right? Let's go to eat. I cook Chinese cuisine for you." Her grandma chilled again and bring Irene to kitchen with her husband.

"Let me take that." Jiyeon was about to take bag from Mark's hand but Mark stopped her.

"No, you go to kitchen first with them. I will sent it upstairs." Mark say and walked upstairs, put the bag in Irene's room before coming down again to the kitchen. Where all his family was sitting on dining table with Jiyeon. Mark took a seat beside Jiyeon.

"Come on, let's eat." Mark's dad talked and they began to dig in their foods.

 

-----

 

As the night come, Mark seat down on the couch beside his mom while his dad was seating on the single couch not too far from him.

"Where's Irene?" His mom asked as she saw her son coming down from upstairs and seated beside her.

"She's sleep with Jiyeon." Mark replied.

"Son, is something going on? Irene called her, 'mommy'." His mom asked and Mark didn't answered straight away, he quiet for a long time.

"Irene seems to like her so much." His dad talked after didn't received any answer from him.

Mark cleared his throat, "Can I marry her?" He asked in hesitated, looking to his parents.

His mom twitched her eyebrows before let out a laughter, "What are you talking about?"

Mark tensed and wrinkled his face, "Jiyeon. Can I marry with her?"

"Why not?" His dad asked.

Mark shrugged his shoulder, "I don't know. I scared. I just barely know her but I'm sure she can take care Irene very well." Mark explained.

"I'm not agree if you marry with her just because of Irene." His mom suddenly barked out. Her face was serious.

"Mama..."

"Mark, I don't want you married with her just because of you want to make Irene happy. You will just hurt yourself and at the same time you will hurt Jiyeon too."

"I think I love her..." Mark blurted out. He was staring at the while walls.

"Did she love you too? Have you asked her?" His dad asked.

Mark nodded his head, "She didn't tell me if she love me or not, but we talked about this and she's agree. I think she like me too."

"I don't understand. Why you both didn’t confessed to each other so this confusion can be solved?" His mom barked out.

Mark shook his head, "This is not the right time. What I want now just, married with her and make Irene happy and make her happy too."

His mom suddenly wake up, "I will do it for you."

"What?" Mark asked in confusion as he look at his precious mom.

His mom started to walk over the stairs, "I will tell Jiyeon you love her so I can hear what she say too."

Mark stand up, "Mama, no." He tried to stop his mom but his mom was faster to slip in Irene's room. "Mama!" Mark almost shout out loud. Mark look at his dad who just chuckled.

"Papa, you should stop mama." Mark groaned.

"She's doing the right thing too. Why do I need to stop her?"

Mark ruffled his hair and let out his sigh. Please going well.

 

-----

 

"Oh surprise!" My mom greet me as soon I entered the kitchen and open up the fridge and grab a can of energize drink.

"Nothing surprise, ma." I mumble and seat on the chair near the counter where's my mom was doing the cutting things. I loosened the tie on my neck before folded my sleeve.

"Well, as I remembered, you never come back home for lunch when work's time." She pressed the word 'work'.

I miss Jiyeon.

"I just missed your cooking." I replied and look around the kitchen, "Where's Irene?"

She let out a laughter as she started to cut the carrot on the cutting board, "You're too early, son. Papa take her at the school."

"Oh." I hummed as I gulped of water and look around the kitchen again.

"She's not here. Followed papa fetch Irene." My mom talked as she know what I was looking for, and I didn't replied anything.

"Something is really happen. You didn't know how to take thing slow? And, come back at 12 afternoon in excuse to eat 'my lunch' while in fact you never come back if the time wasn't at 11 pm yet. You better tell me the truth." My mom warned me as she take out a pot and put it on the stove before stoked up the fire.

"What did she say?" I asked. I’m sure that mom know what I talked about.

"She hate you." My mom replied in a short time.

I frowned, "I know that."

"Just that?" My mom throw a piece of cutting carrot to me.

"Mama..." I whines as I collected the carrot that fall on the floor.

"Go do something about it!"

"Do what? I don't do the 'begged' thing for her to marry me."

My mom point the knife to me, "You do begged her. Don't think that I don't know. She told me all." She then continue to cut the onions.

I stunned, how can she opened up all to my mom? "Mama..."

My mom put the knife down, "I give you advice. Move now and make something with her or you will lose her and say goodbye to her."

"You also know that she hate me."

My mom let out a sigh, "Okay, your smart brain is transferring to Irene's brain that's why you are so dumb on this way."

"Mama..." I whines again, my mom really hit me hard today.

"Be nice with her, win over her heart, and make her fall to you. Why are you giving up before start it?"

I let out his sigh, "Can I marry her first?"

"That

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter