017

A Wife For My Dad
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon wake up when her alarm ring loudly. She grabbed her phone on the night stand and dismiss the alarm before put it back on night stand. Feeling tired from last night encounter, she dropped her body back on bed.

She turned aside only to see her husband still sleep soundless, as usual his hair look messy but this morning was more messy than usual. Jiyeon removed his hair from his forehead.

He's indeed my handsome husband.

As minutes passed and Jiyeon only wasting her time starring at him, she decided to wake up and take a shower but sudden pains between her thighs make her fall back on the bed. Without her knowing, make Mark awake.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Mark asked in his raspy morning voice.

Jiyeon covered her body with duvet before grinned at her husband, "Nothing."

"Where are you going? It's still early to start our day." He began to stretch out his arms.

"Shower," Jiyeon replied, "It's fine. You can still continue your sleep."

"You being weird. Are you okay?" Mark asked without even want to seating down.

"Yeah, don't worry." She dropped a pillow on his face.

"Okay, just wake me up when you done shower." And he went back to catch his dream while hugging a pillow.

When she was so sure he went back to sleep, she take this chance to walks fast even felt slightly pains between her legs to bathroom before grabbed her towel.

Last night was really a tensed night where she suddenly see the sweet romantic beast taking dominance on the bed while carefully not to hurt her. Indeed, it was hurt at first but that beast knows how to give her some pleasure.

-----

IRENE

"Aunty Sara!!!" I shouted from the sliding door, peeked over her who was on the phone with whose knows who.

She being weird lately, she always on the phone. Yeah I know she was busy with her works and of course she needs to answer dozen calls from her clients but yet she always avoided to talking on the phone in front of us. Like she's hiding something and don't want us to know about it.

When she didn't gave me any respond, I wear my outdoor slippers and walk to her who was sitting on the chair near grandma's mini garden. As soon she saw me, she hanged up her phone and focus on me,

"Why are you still awake?" She asked me while tucked my hair behind my ear.

"I didn't feel sleepy." I replied as I took a seat across her.

"What are you doing today?" She asked me again.She's left to work after left me alone on dining table this morning, of course she don't know what I did.

"We were fishing." I said while pouting.

"Are you having fun?"

I told you she might be so harsh and act like a but sure she was so sweet when she's in the good mood.

"Not really. Not fun at all. Uncle Jackson just laughing hilarious when uncle Jaebum didn't catch any fish." I told her a story.

That's what really happen. Uncle Jackson being so loud every time he catch a fish and at the end he laughed furiously when uncle Jaebum don't get any fish.

"I will go to my friend's house tomorrow. She got new baby, want to follow?"

Baby?

"Of course!" I exclaimed in exciting while clapped my hands.

"Alright, now let's sleep." She offered her hand and I grabbed it,

"Can I sleep with you? I miss daddy." I said slowly.

To be honest, I really miss daddy. We just met after 2 weeks separated and stay in a few days before separating again after he got married. But, sure I wasn't jealous with mommy. I just missed both of them. I can't wait to get them back here.

"Of course, you can." She smiled to me and we both walked hand in hand get into the house.

"Aunty Sara, are you having problem?" I asked her.

She look at me shocked, "No," she shook her head, "Why?"

"Just asking. You know if you need someone, I'm here for you." I said.

I know sometimes she make me cried but then I never take it seriously. I never let it left in my heart to feels hurt. Having her since I was born and I still remembered the way she cares me ever since I was a baby and until now make me knows her better in everything even after I started to go school, I rarely got a chance to meet her but that doesn't change anything. I still know her as Aunty Sara that I used to know.

I know when she's stressed about works, I know when she's hurts, I know when she was in the mood of her childish behaviour and I know when she's having a problem. Her face couldn't lie.

Living around with strong bonds family make me learned everything about loves within each other. How to convenience each other, how to help each other and even how to respect each other, I learn from this family. This perfect bonding family.

So, if Aunty Sara decided to keep it in herself, I will respect that but she should know I am here with her if she needs someone.

"Don't worry, I'm good," she pinched my cheek, "Thanks for asking, Irene."

"Welcome." I replied with a grinned as we entered the house and Aunty Sara locked the sliding door before we headed to upstairs.

-----

When Jiyeon was drying her hair with towel, walking out from bathroom, she's stunned suddenly when she saw her husband was wrapping in a roll of duvet on the bed, revealed the bed sheet of her spot. Red spot was marked there.

Blood.

Jiyeon gasped in nervously as she put the her towel near the couch and began to take off the bed sheet without noticing that she had disturb her husband again.

"What are you doing?" Mark asked when he felt the sheet beneath him was pulling out by someone.

"Mark, I'm sorry but can you move a while? I need to take off this sheet."

"For what?" Mark rolled to other side, let Jiyeon do her job.

"I need to wash this."

Mark grabbed her hand and Jiyeon stopped while look at her husband, "They have workers for a reason. Why did you want to wash that?"

Jiyeon rolled her eyes, he just being dumb as always, "I don't want them see the red stains on the sheet."

"That's not a problem at all. I booked a honeymoon suite for a reason and they have been faces this most of their time. You don't have to be shy."

Jiyeon seat on the edge of the bed and pouted, "Of course I'm shy. They will know we did -" Jiyeon stopped her words and decide to not finish her sentence.

When she want to wake up, Mark stop her, "We did what?" He asked with a grinned. He just found a new fun things to do. Teasing his wife.

"Stop it. You know it. Now get off and take a shower." Jiyeon pushed his body.

"Why you always start a day early?" Mark groaned while tried to hold his body from falling down to floor.

"Because that will be good for our health. Morning air will always good for us."

"Yeah yeah, whatever." Mark murmured and began to crawl down the bed.

He grabbed his towel and before he could slip inside bathroom, he stopped and look at his wife who was fondling the bed sheet,

"Dear, they will do it. Don't worry. I will call a room service."

"No! I will was-"

"And when I say A that's mean A, no C." Mark cut her off and disappeared inside bathroom.

Jiyeon frowned and pouted in return, now that he is her husband, she needs to respect his decision and followed what he said.

Be a good wife and mother, will you?

After taking their breakfast, Mark continue to bring his wife touring around the beautiful places in Venice. Jiyeon bought a lot of gifts every time they entered different shop. In defence, she said they didn't come here so often and she need to grab the chances to buy something that can't get in Korea. Also, she want to gives some gifts to his friends who taking care Irene and also to her parent-in-law.

So, at the end of the weeks they ended up adding another luggage to fill in the gifts and even added another box to fix some gifts.

Honeymoon week has passed and Jiyeon love the way Mark taking care of her even sometimes she always smacked him with his behaviour. But, how many time they did fought, Mark always knows how to persuaded her back again and they ended the fought with making out. It wasn't bad fight, just sometimes they couldn't agree with each other and Jiyeon ended up starred at him and he just glared at her.

While they walking to departure gate, Jiyeon glance around the airport one last time before they get into the airplane,

"We will come back here if you want to," Mark said when he saw Jiyeon was pouting and sad to leave this beautiful country.

"Hoyeah and with Irene." Her eyes flashed an excitement, can't wait to come again with her daughter.

"And also Irene's little brother." Mark grinned and earned a smack from her again and Mark glared at her in return.

He has this habit lately when every time they finished making out, Mark will kissed her stomach before rubbed it slowly and say, 'Grow faster because your sister is waiting for you' probably talking to his seeds that he planted inside her.

As they walk fast to passed the gate, "Time to meet my princess!" He said in excitement.

He has been missed his daughter so much and look like his daughter has been forget about him because she didn't call him anymore and every time he called her, there will be always a reason that he didn't get to talked with his daughter.

Irene, just wait until daddy come back.

-----

Mark smile when he saw his father was waiting there at the arrival border. Jinyoung was there with him. But he's frowned when he didn't see his daughter's figure.

Where is my baby?

Mark hugged his father even though his heart felt quiet bothered with disappearance of his daughter, still nothing actually happen right?

"How's my newlywed?" His father broke the silence.

Jiyeon just chuckled in return while watching her husband was hugging with his friend.

"Good, totally fantastic!" Mark replied while smiling.

"How's Venice?" Jinyoung asked.

"Beautiful!" Jiyeon replied full with excitement. "That's a relieved, but I don't remember you brought 3 luggage?" His father said and look at 3 luggage on the trolley and 1 box on top of it.

"Your daughter-in-law nearly bring Venice to here." Mark jokes make his father and Jinyoung burst out laughed while Jiyeon pinched his arm and rolled her eyes to her husband.

"We can always replace mama's mini garden with Venice." His father replied still laughing slowly.

"If mama were here, I think you need to sleep on the couch, pa." Mark grinned his teeth.

"Because I know she wasn't here, so I said that." And Jinyoung can't stopped covering his mouth from laughing hard.

"Talking about that, where's Irene?" Mark asked with smiling make both of them froze on the spot.

His father look at Jinyoung who was return the same look to Mark's father, "Pa?" Mark voice echoing again, "Where's Irene?"

"She's waiting for you at home." His father said, tried to smile but Mark knew that smiling,

"Why didn't she follow?" Mark asked as he felt his wife gripped his wrist.

"Mark, can't you see its night. Irene must been sleep already." Jiyeon replied.

She can sensed something and to make her husband cool down from raged inside the airport, she gave out an excuse. Even she knew that Irene must be so eager to meet her daddy. There's no way she want to escape this moment unless something happen.

Soon or sooner, when that something spilled out, Mark literally get furious but that was better than he's mad at here.

Jiyeon worried. Is she okay? Is she hurt? What happen to her? Jiyeon wants to know so badly but she need to cool down. She will know soon.

"Then let's go, I can't wait to see my princess."

Jinyoung gulped his bitter saliva.

-----

I was laying on bed while trying to play some games in my phone but then, my skin feels itchy and I often scratched over small rashes over legs.

Okay, so here it is. I followed Aunty Sara to her friend's house a few days ago. I don't know and aunty Sara don't know and in fact her friend also don't know this would happen but I'm not going to put a blame on anyone.

Aunty Sara do know I have problems with some chemicals and I know that too but her friend doesn't know. She just cleaning her house and when we arrived, the floor still didn't dry it yet. It just not so watery, but it's enough to make me feels itchy over my legs.

I don't know but soon when I was playing with the baby, I felt distracted with itchy feelings over my legs and when I see it's already red spots over it. Aunty Diana at first shocked to see it and we ended up back home, asking help from my grandparent. Uncle Jackson wants me to go hospital but I refused to it. Like hell I will go.

When first time my daddy discovered about it, we were rushing to hospital and doctor ended up gave me some injection so I doubt this time would still the same. There's no way I will go to the hospital without my daddy. Who like to get injected and without daddy by our side?

So, I told them this going to be okay, we don't have to go hospita

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter