035

A Wife For My Dad
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIYEON

"Mark Tuan! Tell me this not true."

"It's true. Freaking true." He replied.

"You cannot do that without discuss with me first."

"I already did that."

"I won't go." I replied.

"You will. Baby, you cannot make your parents in law disappointed. They excitedly waiting for you." He cupped my face.

"How about you make me disappointed?" I asked.

"What's wrong? Aren't before this you want to stay there?"

"Sure I want to stay there but, that with you and Irene." I pull his hands aside. 

"I will come in 2 weeks. Ir -"

"Oh enough with your 2 weeks. You will postpone till a month because you forget about your schedule, meetings, bla bla." I stand up from my seat.

"You don't want this?"

"You should ask me first. This is about me. Why did you always decide everything first? When it's involve me, you should ask me first."

"I can cancel it if you don't want." He stand up and continue doing house chores. Irene following her uncle Jinyoung and Jaebum going out.

Mark suddenly have time on Sunday at home and that suddenly actually is about telling me to giving birth at LA.

"Mark, listen. Even I feel comfortable with your parents, that doesn't mean you can do anything you want -"

"I told you, if you want to cancel it, okay, I can cancel it."

I walk near him and hold his hands and he stop doing his work, "Why?" I asked.

"Why what?" He's asking me back again.

"Why you want me to go there? Mama and papa can always came here. Korea has so many good hospitals. You can afford it even I demand to choose CHA Medical Centre, why you choose hospital in LA?" 

"I have no reason. I just want to -"

"Then why you look disappointed when I don't want?" I asked him as I looked at him. Why suddenly he wants me to giving birth in LA. What's wrong with Korea?

"Baby, I will be super busy, I'm scared I got no time to spend with you. What if you need anything? Nobody going to help you. When Irene in school and I have work, who's gonna help you?"

"Then what about your parents? They have their life, Mark. They also have something they need to do. They can't observe me for 24hours."

"At least mama will always be at home and if you need anything she can help you."

"I'm not going to agree about this if this is what you mean."

"What I mean?"

"That you don't have your time with me and let your parents taking care your wife and children! Mark, what's the point of you being a boss? What's the point you hired a lot of people working in your company if they can't help you?"

"Baby -"

"If you don't have time for me, just let me be. You have your guards around the house, I can always calls them for help. Where's your friends going? They can help me too. You cannot simply send me to your parents give money as payback and let them taking care of me. That's not a good manner after what they did to you!"

"Calm down," He hug me.

"How can I calm down when you are not being thankful and don't you think about their ages? They need rest a lot. But you wanted me to go there and give them more troubles." As I struggling escape from him.

"I'm not giving them any trouble. They would be glad to take care of you too."

"I will not feel comfortable, Mark. I don't mind if you have a lot of works to do or a lot of meetings to attend, even you are going to overseas too, I don't mind but I don't think staying with your parents for a few months is a good idea."

"Then are you going to handle it by yourself? Can you do it?" His voice slightly raised up.

"Yes I am! I can stand by my own feet without anyone help me. You might forget about it but I have experienced to do everything by my own before you come into my life." My eyes get teary.

How can he not prepare everything about taking off days? How can he choose to let his parents taking care of me instead of him, the father of the baby and I am his wife. I am carrying his own child!

"Baby, -"

"Nevermind, save my words - I will never trouble you."

"Baby, please -"

And I walked upstairs into my room. Almost 9 months, how can he's doesn't know about my sensitivity. We only waiting for the sign for baby to come out and he did this to me. Tell me how can I not feel hurt so much?

-----

MARK

"Eunmi, I want to take off for few months, can you cancel everything in my schedule?" I talked with my secretary and glad when she obeyed without asking any reason.

Its not that I don't understand my wife, it just I don't know how to do it. Even when Irene was born, I let my parents taking care of her and my late wife. I'm scared. It's been a while.

I walked upstairs and open the door to my bedroom. My wife is crying on bed. "Baby," I reached out to her. "Okay, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you cry or what, I'm just worry about you. I'm concern about you." I explained as I hugged her tightly.

"I have enough of you saying sorry everytime you make mistakes. I heard a lots of sorry than you saying you love me everyday! I'm sick of it!" She's getting furious as her tears falling down badly.

"Jiyeon, can you ple

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter