036

A Wife For My Dad
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

IRENE

Ayla Tuan.

I named her that. The meaning are so attractive and I want people to know that she is my best one. I want her to have everything I have. I want people knows she is my little sister. I want to share everything with her because she is my sibling.

"Oh no Irene, after this daddy will only buy toys for her." Uncle Jackson said and Uncle Jinyoung smacked him in return.

"I don't mind. She will need someone to play with so I'm gonna be her playmate. We will share the toys." I replied as I pinched her cheeks.

"But that toys will belong to her not you. If Ayla doesn't want to play with you then you cannot touch her toys." Uncle Jackson talked again.

"I don't mind. If she wants to play alone then let her be. But believe me, she will happily ask me to play with her." And I flip my long hair.

"How can she's having a very positive thoughts?" Uncle Jackson frowned and I laughed in return.

"Of course, if we let our environment to be positive then we will live happily but if you keep thinking about negative things then, things will turned out to be negative." I explained.

"Irene, are you really say that? You're not Irene, right? Who are youuuu?? Come out! Return my Irene!" Uncle Jackson shouted as he hold my forehead.

"Mommy always said that. I learn from mommy." I said.

"Boys, Irene come eat. Let Ayla sleep." Mama called us as she come out from the kitchen. "Where is your daddy and mommy?"

"Upstairs." I simply replied it. To be honest, I'm hungry for real.

"Nevermind, have a lunch with uncles and pa. I will taking care Ayla." She pat my shoulders and I walk away to have a lunch.

Its been 4 days since mommy come back home from hospital. I wanna take off days but you know my mommy wouldn't let that. Even in her state, she still took care of my things even few times being scold by daddy and even mama and papa. She just couldn't let me alone. I'm glad. I thought when mommy have her own child, she will forget about me.

I'm wrong. Totally wrong. She's still my sweet mommy. She still cares about me. She didn't mad at me even she's tired. I should be grateful. But, daddy...

Haih,

 

-----

 

JIYEON

"Baby, let me help you." He knocked twice the bathroom's door. He wants to help me taking a shower, but I refused. I'm mad. I know how hard he's working on me, I just hurt. He need to learn a lesson.

"Baby," He knocked again when there's no answer.

I opened the bathroom and see he's standing there with his worries face. "I'm done." I said as I walk in to near the bed. He's helping me wearing my clothes and I didn't talk anything.

"Baby, please," He holds my hands as soon he's finished helping me. "Whatever I do wrong, talk to me. It's been a few days you being like this. I don't like."

"I just tired." I replied as I tried to pull out my hands from his.

"I know you're but then when I want to help you, you don't want to."

"I don't want to troubles you. I'm good here. Mama and papa helping me a lot too. You can start your work next week." I said.

"No, you're not. Baby, can you please..." He's begging, "I don't want you to keep react like this. Are you not happy?"

"Mark, I think mama has finished cooking for lunch, go eat. I'm going to feed Ayla. Can you bring her up?"

"Jiyeon, please... this time don't change topic. You're killing me!" He said as his white face turns red. I know he's furious.

"I'm sorry..." And I hug him in return, cry over his shoulder, "I don't know how I should react but, it's hurting thinking that I've been a troubles to you, to your parents. I'm sorry..."

"No.., baby. You're not a trouble. Listen, I love you okay. I want you to be happy, please don't be sad. Every times I make mistakes, let me know, every time you feel hurt, let me know. Please talk to me. Don't left me hanging so I can help you."

"I'm sorry..."

"It's okay, baby. I love you, okay? Now you need to eat too. Let's go." He kissed on my cheek and wipe my tears.

 

-----

 

MARK

It's so frustrating when the moment you want to spend your time with your family, there's a prick who disturb your life.

"What is it Eunmi? I thought there's no office things for 2 months."

"Sorry Sir, but we have problems here."

"What is it? Can't anyone help it instead of me?" I'm annoyed with this.

"Director of G.I.A set an appointment to meet you tomorrow at 9am."

"G.I.A?"

"Yes, Mr. Kim failed to make a deal with him for upcoming project and he wants you to deal with his company by yourself."

"Can't you said I'm not available for 2 months. I really cannot go Eunmi, I don mind company will lost, right now my wife and childs is more important."

"We cannot find any better tender other than them for this project, sir."

"Listen, I will go meet him after lunch, please deal with him and for tomorrow morning I want everyone in meeting room before I arrived."

 

-----

 

JACKSON

"Diana, is your father sick?" I asked while we both having dinner at some fancy restaurant. I want her to skip her job tonight, that's the main reason.

"No, why?" She simply replied it while cutting her lamb chop.

"Last time I visited him, he doesn't seems very well and he wants us to getting married as soon as possible."

"Jackson, I don't want to talk about this." She seem lose interest to eat.

"We have to, Diana. When are we going to solve about this?"

"My background are not good, Jackson. What do you think, your mom would say if she knows?"

"We don't have to tell her, okay? We can keep it in secret. Everyone can change, Diana. I will always stand behind you. You know I love you so much, right?" I said as I hold her hands on the table.

She her upper lips, "Let me making up with Jiyeon first and then we can talk about our marriage."

Yes!

"You should have a talk with your dad first. Let him explain why. And then you can talk with Jiyeon. I don't want we all in bad state, okay?"

"Mom said he met Jiyeon, and they cleared things out."

"That's good. That's mean you will only need to talk with Jiyeon." I said as we continue eating.

"Can you follow me tomorrow? I want to visit her too."

"Of course."

 

-----

 

JIYEON

Ayla keep on crying and I don't even know what she wants. I already feed her milk but she refuse it. It's terrible because I don't want to disturb Mark at this hour but I really need help.

"Mark... Mark" I shooked his body.

"What's wrong?" He asked as he tried to open his eyes.

"Ayla..,"

"Why?" He wakes up and take Ayla from my embrace. "What's wrong, sweety? Are you not feeling well?" He bring her near the window, and I saw it's raining outside.

I heard he's singing lullaby for her while swinging his body. That's cute! And, there's no crying anymore.

"You want to sleep with me, hmm? You don't want to sleep in your cradle?" He's talking with his daughter. That's seems lovely. "Sweety, you shouldn't cry. Pity mommy she's tired."

He continue singing his lullaby and they stay like that for 10 minutes before Mark come back and put her back inside her cradle.

"Such a daddy's girl." I frowned.

"You just don't know how to sing a lullaby." He replied as he takes his place beside me, ready to sleep again.

"I bet she will cry even louder." I said as he wrapped his hand around my waist.

"Baby, I need to go to office later." Slowly but surely, I heard that.

"It's okay, honey. I know you busy."

"They really don't know how to do works." He replied as he snuggled his face to my neck.

"You not even teach them properly." I laughed a bit.

"They should've know how to work after few years working with me." He replied.

"Okay, honey. Go to sleep. You need to wake up early. Thank you for wake up."

He suddenly jerked up his head, "Is something happened?" He asked.

"No, why?" I asked him back in confusion.

"Why suddenly so nice? There's no more salty mad Jiyeon?"

I glared at him in return, "Do you really need salty Jiyeon right now?" I asked make him chuckled as he put his head down again.

"I just want to know in case something happens to you. I love you." And he closed his eyes.

I just don't want to make any scenes. I had enough troubling him, waking him up at 3 am isn't something that everyone like to do, so he is. I'm just being thankful for being the best husband he could ever been. I'm just feels grateful when he stand beside me despite whatever curse words I throw to him.

I should understand him too. And we all that happened before, I've learn so many things from this family. Love that I've never dreamed of. A lovely husband, sweet daughters, and not to forget his parents. Love that I've been craving before and never thought I will get one.

Friends, his friends are good too. Everyone with different personalities but that's what make them perfect to be together. I never thought I will get t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter