018

A Wife For My Dad
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mark flooded his kisses to his wife bare face. He woke up and hovered on top of his wife to kiss her pretty face. Because Irene was on the same bed as them, he tried to not wake her up.

Jiyeon groaned when her beauty sleep being distracted by someone who call husband. She slept late last night because listened to Irene and her stories. She can't help but to heard all her cute stories.

"Wake up," Mark murmured between kisses.

"Mark," Jiyeon pushed his body but Mark didn't flinched at all.

"Wake up, baby." He whispered.

Jiyeon open her eyes only to see his face is near hers. "What is it?" Jiyeon said softly.

"It's morning! Time to wake up."

"I still need to sleep." They keep their tones lowered, tried to not wake the little princess.

"You have to wake up now," Jiyeon shook her head and closed her eyes back again, "Baby, before I -"

"Mark!" Jiyeon opened up her eyes back again when Mark started to threatening her.

"Shut up, we don't want to wake Irene up." He hissed and cupped .

She removed his hand, "What is it? Why must wake up now?" Jiyeon groaned in frustrated.

"Why? I can't wake up my wife from sleep?" Mark asked.

"It's still early. And you're the one who don't like to start the day early." Jiyeon let out sighed.

"Let’s follow me to go out." Mark replied, whispering.

“For what?” Jiyeon asked.

Mark slide his body behind her and wrapped his arm over her waist, try to hold onto her so he will not fall on the ground, "Let’s have dinner tonight with them."

“Okay, we’ll have dinner with them tonight.” Jiyeon murmured.

“Let’s go now,”

“Why now?” Jiyeon frowned.

"I need to book the place,” he kissed on her back neck, "We have to go now."

"Irene still sleeping."

"I don't want her to follow either."

Jiyeon turn to face her husband and hit his shoulder, "How could you! We must go with Irene."

"It’s not necessary." Mark replied.

"Erggh..." A groaned echoing beside them, "Daddy..." A small whines followed up.

Mark hide his face on his wife back after she turned around to face Irene who just wake up. Mark hugged his wife tightly and pretend to sleep.

IRENE

I woke up and stretched out my arms, "Mommy..." I call her when I see she look at me while smiling.

"Sleep well?" She asked me and I nodded as an answer.

I turned to my left but I can't find my daddy who supposed to sleep there before. There's no way he will start his day early.

"Where's daddy?" I asked.

She pointed his index finger to her back and I crawled on her just to see my daddy was behind her, sleep like a baby.

"Daddy what are you doing?" I asked while giggle but he didn't give me any answer.

"Daddy having nightmare last night and he scared so he sleep behind me." Mommy explained as I sat beside her.

"Daddy look like a baby." I said and laughed.

"What did you say?" A voice spoke up.

I turned and look at my daddy was landing his chin on mommy's waist while rolled his eyes to me.

"Daddy look like a baby who scared and hide behind mommy." I said and poke his cheek.

He ruffles my hair, "I'm not! I just want to sleep here. I don't get nightmare and will not when mommy is here."

"Mommy," I whines and mommy chuckled while fixed my hair.

"Baby, you stay here, okay? I need to go somewhere with mommy." Daddy suddenly said.

What?

"Noooo!" I pouted, "Daddy, I want to follow you..." I blinked my eyes while rumble my hands together.

"No. You can't." Daddy replied and crawled over mommy and seat in front of me, make mommy hit his shoulder and daddy grinned in return.

"Why? You left me over a week and now you want to go again with mommy?" I glare at him.

Daddy wiggles his eyebrows, "We only go for a while." He said.

"Honey, don't listen to daddy. You will go with us. Go and get ready." Mommy interrupt as she sat cross legged on the bed.

"Really mommy? Are you serious?" Shining glittering strike over my eyes, "Mommy, really?" And she nodded as an answer.

I patted daddy's shoulder, "Be strong daddy because mommy on my side." I giggle and climbed down bed to enter the bathroom.

-----

"Bye, Irene. We will go now!" Mark shouted.

"No!!!!" Irene shouting back from the bathroom make Mark giggled in return.

"Enough teasing her." Jiyeon slapped his shoulder and rolled her eyes.

"She's so cute." Mark replied while laughing.

"And you not cute at all." Jiyeon murmured while patting the pillow before put her head on it.

"What did you say?" Mark turned his head only to see his wife already closed her eyes.

Jiyeon shook her head and pursed her lips, "Do I have to remind you who is the father of that cute girl in that bathroom?" Mark groaned.

"No!" Jiyeon giggle when she felt his finger started to running over her waist.

"I am very sure our next daughter and son going to be cute as me too just like their sister." Mark continued.

"Don't be so cocky." Jiyeon opened her eyes.

"I didn't. That's the fact." Mark shrugged his shoulder.

"Blergh," she let out her tongue and crawled out from the bed, "That was fake fact." She tied up her hair properly.

"I'm going to show you that wasn't fake at all and all you have to do is control yourself before fangirling over me soon."

"The last thing I'm going to do is fangirling over you!" Jiyeon snickered.

"Ha-ha, I marked that words." He laughed and watched as her wife began to making the bed.

-----

"Where's the trio?" Sara asked as she sat down beside Diana. They are having breakfast and didn't see either one of them, Irene, Mark or even Jiyeon.

"Somewhere that I don't know. His car not in porch." Her father said before take a sipped of hot coffee.

"Did he really mad and not forgive me?" Sara sounded disappointed.

"But I heard laughed and screamed last night." Jackson interrupt.

"Forget it. Eat. Later we talk to them." Her father replied.

"When will you guys back to Korea?" Her mother asked while look at Jackson.

"Tomorrow after lunch. Flight on 3." He replied.

"That's so fast. This house going to be quiet after you guys left." Her mother showed a sad expression.

"We will come back later." Jaebum replied with a smile.

"Yeah, you guys should come back." Her mother said.

"Or maybe we will go there again to attend Jackson's wedding." Her father interrupt with a chuckled.

"I'm back!" Another voice interrupt them

IRENE

"Oh where are you from?" My grandpa asked as we take a seat at dining table to join them.

"I just booked a place for us to have a dinner tonight." Daddy said.

"Dinner together?" Grandpa asked again.

"For?" My grandma asking too.

"Sorry." Daddy replied as he took a slice of toast.

"Because he's mad last night and so this dinner can make you guys forgive him." Mommy replied while smiling.

"It's not a fault to worry about his daughter. Of course he's going to mad." Aunty Sara snorted.

"Hey, Sara. Are you going to fight me?" Daddy put his hand on the table.

"You not even listen to me last night." Aunty Sara replied.

"Yes I am. And I'm sorry. Okay? I'm sorry for not listening to you and everyone else. I'm sorry for being a jerk. I'm sorry to be mad without a reason." Daddy said, his voice rising a bit make me flinched, "And I hope you guys will forgive me, and eat dinner together tonight before I back to Korea. Sara, I never want to fight with you." And daddy left the dining table make everyone stunned.

"What happen with him?" Uncle Jackson asked.

I shrugged my shoulder. Like, really I don't know what happen with daddy. He just snapped like that and he's okay before this while we go out.

"Is it me again?" Aunty Sara snickered.

"Sara,"

"No, things like this need to settle out fast. I'm going to settle this." And Aunty Sara left the dining table.

-----

"Hey, Mark. What is your problem with me?" Sara stormed into his room.

Mark who was playing his phone flinched when he saw his sister was there, "Don't you know how to knock the door?" He put his phone on the bed and stood in front of his sister.

"Is it because I can't taking care of Irene?" Sara asked while crossed her arms.

"I said, first thing you need to do is tell me if anything happen to her but no one tell me."

"Your daughter don't want to make you worry!" She screamed.

"And why did you listen to her!?"

"Of course I am. Everyone does. Why? Because we will listen if that was a good thing."

"And let me worry until now!"

"Why did you over acting? She's okay now. Can't you see?"

"She's okay. So, what if she's not okay!?"

"Mark, what's wrong with you? Of course we will care her and if things getting worst, we will do something to make she's okay."

"What's wrong with me? You asked me what's wrong with me." Mark snickered.

"Yes! You being over acting and mad at me for something nonsense. You know Irene is okay now-"

"And you know I only have Irene in my life! Only that Lily left for me before she's gone. You think I can stay still if something happen to her?"

"So what is Jiyeon for? You're married and you have to move on! I thought you forget about Lily already?"

"You think I can forget her?" He almost whispered.

"Mark, what are you doing? You have to. Jiyeon is here."

"I know but that doesn't mean I have to forget about Lily."

"Oh my god, Mark." Sara wrapped her face as she sat down on the edge of the bed.

"What?"

"If Jiyeon heard this she might be hurt. I know you can't forget about Lily. No one can but at least have some mercy for Jiyeon. You're married with her."

"She know everything. So, she should bear with this."

"Mark, I'm sorry okay. Yes, my fault because didn't tell you about Irene. But, Mark, if you hurting Jiyeon, I won't forgive you." Sara walked out from his room, leaving him alone.

But then his wife entered the room, "Sorry, I overheard your conversation with your sister." Her voice is lowered and slowed, "But, don't take it so serious. Irene is okay now. We all okay too. Don't be mad at her."

"Jiyeon -"

"I need to help your mom." Then she walk out from his room leave Mark alone again.

-----

Who’s not going to be hurt when knew that her husband have someone else inside his heart. Yes, she's dead and she is his first love but as Sara said, have some mercy. Jiyeon thought he's forget about her already. She thought he's really love him and that's why he's agree to married and said that loves things before. But, what happen now?

He still got Lily in his heart. Jiyeon can't get rid of that but she thought Mark would never talk about Lily anymore. And Jiyeon was wrong. Because Mark still remember about her.

"Jiyeon, let me explain!" A knocked behind her was echoing.

"Jiyeon!! Open this door!"

Jiyeon wiped out her tears and wash her face in bathroom. She's make sure to make her face look fine before opened the door.

"What's wrong?" She asked while smiling.

"Jiyeon, I'm sorry. I don't mean to-" He pushed her slowly and let himself get into her room before closed the door behind him.

"What are you talking about?" Jiyeon cut him. She know he's going to talk about that. But, she don't want to hear anything. Let's just pretend, that's never happen.

"I know you heard what I said to my sister, and -"

"Of course you know. I told you that. And I already said, don't mad at her. It's not even a big mistake." Jiyeon cut him again.

"Baby, you know not about that."

"Then about what?" Jiyeon asked.

"About Lily..."

"You have the right to do that. I can't be mad or anything because she ever be your wife. Yeah, you're right. I need to prepare about this." She look at her husband, "So Mark don’t be sorry."

"Jiyeon -"

"Now, I need to go shower before get down and help your mom for lunch," She opened the door and turn to Mark, "Mind to go out?"

"I am your husband." Mark replied with his stern voice.

"I know. I know that you're my husband and I am your wife. I never forget that." Jiyeon said.

"So, I can stay here even you want to go take your shower."

"But, if I don't want you to be here, you have to go."

"Why I must go? You say you okay but now you want me to go? Are you really okay with me?" Mark glare at her.

"Mark..." She hold his arm, "You go out for a while, okay? I just going to take a shower." She pushed him out from her room and locked the door before disappeared herself in bathroom.

To be honest, I feel hurt.

-----

"Jiyeon, are you done?" Mark's father asked as he saw Jiyeon picked up her plate.

"Yes," Jiyeon smile in return and walk to kitchen.

"What's wrong?" His mother asked as she looked at her son.

"I don't know." Mark shrugged his shoulder.

"And you not worry about her? You're very furious about Irene but not her? She's your wife." Jackson snapped.

Mark closed his eyes and let out sighed before opened his eyes again, "She's okay. Maybe, not in mood or on her month." Mark replied softly.

"I don't believe that." Sara interrupt.

"Your fault too." Mark glared at her.

"My fault again? It's your mouth, not me." Sara replied.

Mark want to reply but as soon Jiyeon come out from kitchen and sat beside Irene, he's quiet. "Irene, eat properly." She take a rice near Irene's lips. Irene chuckled in returned and continue to dig in her foods.

"Are you okay?" Mark asked.

Jiyeon aware that everyone is starring at her, "Yeah, why?" She smiles widely while looked at everyone.

"You eat just little. Are you sure you okay?" His mother asked and looked at her in concern.

Jiyeon nodded, "Yes, I'm okay. Just save some space for dinner tonight. Mark ordered a lot of foods."

His mother let out a re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter