015

A Wife For My Dad
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Relax, Jiyeon. Don't stress yourself."

Jiyeon who was stared blankly in front of her side getting shocked when a voice greeted her. She turns around only to be seen Mark's dad stood behind her.

"Uncle..." Jiyeon feels relieved and calm a bit when she saw it was her father-in-law.

"Papa for you, dear. You seems so tensed. Are you nervous?" He smiled while look at a pretty girl in front of him.

Jiyeon chuckled, "A little..."

"Relax, don't think too much." He said.

"Are you going to walk with me?" Jiyeon asked.

A hoped flashed over her eyes.

Mark's dad nodded as an answer make Jiyeon sighed in relieved again.

"Shall we?" His dad offered a hand to her and she gladly take his hand as they both walked down the aisle.

Jiyeon felt nervous as all the eyes are focusing on her. Indeed, she is married to son of someone who being respected in the area. Of course they wants to see who the lucky girl is, get to win over Mark's heart after 4 years being a single father.

When she saw Mark, her heart softened and almost spilled out tears of happiness but then his dad said something, "Relax, Jiyeon." And she released a sighed breathe and walks confidently passed the guest.

"Son, I know that you can take care of her very well. I gave you my daughter because I trust you." That's what his dad said before let Mark's hand take her hand and only they heard it. It was slowed but deep to be heard.

"I will, pa." And Mark answered it.

His dad walks aside to seat beside his wife and both of then walked to the cottage.

Jiyeon remembered every single little things that happened an hour ago. She knew it. Even it happened so fast but she still remembered it.

"Hey… What are you doing here?" A voice greeted her as she was starred at the guests who slowly gone and disappeared.

She smiled, "Nothing."

"Are you okay?" He asked again.

She nodded in return, "Yes."

"Let's go to hall. The party almost start."

"Where's Irene?" Jiyeon asked.

"She already go with mama and papa. Let's go," Mark handed out his hand and Jiyeon take it while smiling.

 

-----

 

I was dance happily with Uncle Jackson. This is so fun! There's a huge dance floor inside this hall for people to dance and I really enjoyed it. Like, who dance after eating lunch, well, we're. Only me and Uncle Jackson.

While the other are grinned and smiled at us, they took a seat at the table enjoyed their foods while we dance at the centre of the spot.

But, then I saw mommy and daddy is coming. They has changed their costume to a simple one. Mommy with her black dress and daddy with his black suit. Uncle Jackson put me down and I ran to them. Daddy was too fast to catch me and lifted me up.

Then daddy bring me to the dance floor again, near Uncle Jackson while mommy take a seat beside my grandma.

Uncle Jaebum and uncle Jinyoung joined us in the centre. We dance randomly and the music was fit perfectly for us. We're the main roles for now. Everyone is laughing while look at us. I love this. I really love this moment.

"Daddy, go dance with mommy!" I chuckled.

Daddy put me down and walked near to mommy as he handed out his hand. I saw mommy is hesitated to accept it at first but then daddy is eager to lifted mommy in bridal style and bring her to the dance floor.

Mommy was shocked and laughed in return with daddy's behaviour. But, then Uncle Jackson started to dance with aunty Diana. I look at uncle Jaebum and he shrugged his shoulder.

I grinned in return. I know this would happen and I take his hand and we ended up dance together. Next to me, Aunty Sara is dancing with uncle Jinyoung. Well, this is it.

But, then the music changed to a slowed one and quest started to fill in the huge dance floor with their partner. I chuckled when I saw my grandpa invited my grandma to dance together.

You know me very well and I love every single little thing that happened today. I just love it! I hope it won't last forever. I wished I can stopped the time from keep tickling and feels this moment until I felt satisfied.

About an hour of dance, I felt tired. "Uncle, let's sit down." I said and uncle Jaebum lifted me up, bring me to the seat. My grandparent already stopped to dance a minutes ago. I took a glass of water that being prepared on the table, drank in slowly. And then, mommy and daddy joined us.

Daddy lifted me up, so he took a seat on my chair and let me seat on his lap. Mommy seat beside us and pinched my cheeks.

"You're beautiful." She said and I grinned in return.

"We're going to Italy, tonight. Are you sure you don't want to go?" Daddy asked me and I pinched his nose.

"No, Uncle Jackson said he's going to bring me to Disneyland!"

"I can bring you there later and come on... You have entered it more than 3 times." Daddy replied.

"Hey, don't persuaded your daughter like that! I told you I'm giving you space for you and your wife." Uncle Jackson came and took a seat in the same table with us.

"Have kid now and I will let you know how it feels when you go honeymoon and left your kid here especially with someone like you." Daddy frowned in return.

"At least, give Jiyeon a chance to have a time with you alone."

"I would love to bring Irene with us, Jackson." Mommy interrupted make uncle Jackson frowned.

"I told you." Daddy chukled in victory as mommy back up him.

"Mommy, daddy... I want to stay here with that 3 uncle J and aunty Diana and also aunty Sara while both of you have fun before we back to Korea." I said.

"Dear, I think we need to go honeymoon again." Suddenly my grandpa talked.

"Why?" Grandma grinned in return.

"You heard Irene said, that 3 uncle J, Aunty Diana and Sara only. That's mean we have to go somewhere."

"No, pa! I mean both of you have to stay too! Only mommy and daddy will go." I whines, grandpa really knows how to make a joke. And daddy learned from him. Like father like son.

"You don't mentioned me and ma." My grandpa fight back.

"Okay," I straighten my body and look at my daddy, "Daddy, I want to stay here with ma, pa, that 3 uncle J, Aunty Diana and Aunty Sara." I repeated, added my grandparent.

And the laughed in return, then aunty Sara and uncle Jinyoung joined us, "Who is 3 uncle J?" Aunty Sara asked.

"3 Uncle J is uncle Jaebum, Uncle Jackson and uncle Jinyoung." I explained.

"You sure so lazy to call out their name one by one." Aunty Sara, as usual always find something simple to fight with me.

"Daddy, if Aunty Sara bully me, I will call you and you have to scold her." I pouted to my daddy.

He raised his eyebrow, "No, I will switch off my phone." Daddy said.

"Daddyyyy!!!" I whines.

"Uncle Jackson said he want to give me space to have fun with mommy so, nobody can disturb us." Daddy said again.

"But, I am your daughter." I pinched his cheeks harder making him frowned in return.

"Then, you have to follow us." Daddy replied.

"Oh my god! What's wrong with this family, ma? Pa?" Aunty Sara groaned. "Before this daddy ask to go and the daughter want to stay with her daddy and now daddy ask to follow and the daughter want to stay here." She rubbed her nose bridge.

"That was different!" I replied.

"No, Irene, you stay with me." Uncle Jackson interrupted.

"What's wrong with you want my daughter? Go ask Diana to give you child!" Daddy pretend to be mad with Uncle Jackson.

"Why me???" Aunty Diana frowned.

"Mark, I want to have new nephew, which is the real reason." Uncle Jackson said.

Nephew?

"Even I go with Irene, I still can give you nephew!" Daddy replied.

"Come on, we have underage child here." Uncle Jinyoung hissed.

"Whatever, I still want Irene to stay with me." Uncle Jackson frowned and crossed his arms.

"Okay, but if you didn't care her very well, I'm going to choke you." Daddy warned him.

"Okay! Deal, but if I care her very well, you've to sponsor 52% of my wedding cost." They make a deal.

"WHAT? Choke you not even use your money!!!" Daddy frowned, "Irene, you have to follow me or else I will los

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter