003

A Wife For My Dad
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

IRENE

I remember yesterday, I said, I won't ask about mommy anymore. But, it's not that I'll really stop asking about it. I just say that to make daddy stop angry to me. Today is Saturday and I don't have school on Saturday. Other than that, I also remember that daddy say we will come back to the restaurant today. So, I'm going to redeem the promised now.

I open daddy's bedroom door slowly, only to see daddy still sleeping laying on his stomach. I crawl to his back and lay on my stomach to his back. Daddy is so cute. I took a peek beside to see daddy's face, he seems sleep very well. Then, I whisper to daddy's ear, "Daddy, wake up."

I see his was face frowning and I chuckled in return. I always love to disturb daddy. Then I sat on his back, started to massage his head roughly, only to hear groaned from daddy, "Daddy, wake up before all your hair falling down." I said in laughing.

"Irene..." Daddy whines. I swear if you guys hear my daddy was whining right now, nobody would believe that he is now 28 years old.

"Daddy, wake up." I roll off his back and lay beside him. I look at his face and start to trace daddy's face. From eyes to lips, "Daddy, wake up." I say again.

Daddy, daddy, daddy. Why so hard for you to wake up?

Then daddy hug me and pull me closer to him. "Let me sleep some more."

I chuckled, "No, daddy. You should wake up." I wait but no reply. DADDY IS SLEEPING BACK AGAIN. "Arghhhhhh!" I scream with my great high notes pitch. Daddy wake up in rushing and I see his face was in shock, just to see I was laughing so hard because I just make daddy wake up.

Finally… sigh

"Irene....." Daddy say while tickling me.

"No... Daddy!" I was laughing because my whole body feel tickled. "Daddy, stop. Daddy..." I shout in laughing but daddy still tickle me.

"Who told you to disturb me?"

"Daddy, I can't breathe." And daddy stop tickling me. I was trying hard to catch some air. I pull daddy to stay sit before he can lay on again. "Daddy no... Wake up now." I whines.

"Why? It's still early." Daddy say while rubbing his eyes and yawned.

"Let's go to that restaurant."

Daddy look at me, "You still can't forget about her?" Daddy ask.

I shook my head, "Daddy, this time I really promise to you that we come there and I will only say thank you. I'll not force you to married with her."

Daddy, please don't believe with my promised.

"Promise?" Daddy let out his pinky finger. I nod and our pinky fingers connected.

Crap! I always broke the promise.

"We will eat breakfast there too." I say and daddy nod his head"Now get off my bed, I need to sleep." Daddy say push me over.

"No." I whines, "We have to go now." I said.

"Okay, okay, go get ready. I will take a shower." Daddy give up because he know that I will always try hard to get what I want.

-----

We enter the restaurant, and find some empty place to seat. A woman come and take our orders. While daddy order the foods, I look around to find that woman who I searching for. Unfortunately, I didn’t see her. I pouted and wait for our foods. But, then

"Here your foods." Someone say as she bring out a tray of foods that we've ordered.

"Oh! Aunty!!!" I shout. I saw her!!!

"Oh, honey!!!" She's getting excited too. After put the tray on the table, she come and hug me. I feel so lucky.

"My name is Irene." I told her because she keep calling me honey. I doubt she know my name.

She chuckled, "But, you're sweet like honey." She reply.

I glanced over daddy who just stay still. It's not a pause frame, but daddy really didn't move. As he saw angel coming down from the sky and his eyes are sparkling beautifully.

"Oh, this my daddy." I said and she bowed down her head while facing daddy. But, daddy didn't flinched and just stare to that aunty.

"Then, enjoy your food." Aunty say while smiling after got no response from daddy but, I hold her before she can go further.

"Wait, can you sit here for a while?" I ask.

"Irene..." Daddy suddenly say. Oh no daddy!

"I just want to say something." I pleaded to daddy.

"Just a while is okay, honey. I still need to do some work." She then take a sit beside me.

"Stop calling my daughter honey." Daddy not scold but seems like a serious warning that he give to that aunty.

"Why? She didn't even angry every time I call her honey." That aunty reply. She seem tough.

"But she's already told you her name was Irene." Daddy say.

"I know and I still want to call her honey. What's wrong with that?"

Oh no! This not going to stop forever. This isn't supposed to be like this.

I hold her hands, "Aunty, I come here to say thank you because you hug me yesterday when I was crying." I say. Trying to stop whatever the both of them did as they trying to catch a fight.

"And you hug my daughter without my permission!" Daddy start again.

"She's crying! I see it, so I should to ignore when a little girl was crying?" That aunty reply.

"You can just told her to stop crying. No need to hug." Daddy say.

"That's was not the right things to do when a little girl was crying. She cry that's mean she need someone to hug her and support her." She barked out.

Should I just watched the whole drama or stop the drama? I love dramas so much!

"But, you're not a person who know her."

That aunty laugh, "I don't know her that doesn't mean I should to ignore her. She's innocent and I help every child’s that I don't know every time they need me."

"She didn't ask for your help either."

"But as an adult we should know the times when they need our help even they didn't asking for."

"Daddy..."

"Honey, you don't have to say thank you. I'm doing because you deserved it and enjoy your foods, okay?" She and tapped my shoulder before walk away.

I turn and look at daddy who was eating innocently. I frowned. "You shouldn't say that." I pouted.

"I should to protect my daughter." Daddy reply.

"I know but she's help me when you're not wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter