You're J-Hope

The Rapper from Daegu

In the end, Yoongi and Hoseok got stuck with Namjoon and Jin for the rest of the day as "A Day of Recovery." Yoongi had his arms crossed in the backseat, occasionally glancing over at Hoseok, each time noticing different changes. A bead of sweat was rolling down Hoseok’s face last time he looked. He stared out of the window, seeing a few stop signs and people walking, before looking back. This time Hoseok was staring right at him, their eyes meeting.

    “What?” Yoongi growled.

    “Stop looking at me! You’re making me nervous.” Hoseok’s face turned red.

    “Why?” Yoongi leaned a bit closer to torture him a bit more.

    “Because I’ve never been this close to an idol. I don’t know what to do.” Hoseok snapped.

    “Rookie.” Yoongi scowled before staring out of his window and staying there, letting Hoseok breathe again.

Hoseok leaned against the door, closing his eyes for a moment. Little did he know during that confrontation that they arrived at their destination.

    “We’re here!” Jin yelled as he opened Hoseok’s door.

Hoseok tumbled out of the car in shock, making Jin cover his mouth in humiliation.

    “Can you stop trying to kill him?” Namjoon chuckled.

    “Sorry Hobi.” Jin helped the disoriented boy up to his feet.

    “Let me live one more day.” Hoseok sighed.

Namjoon then ushered them into the restaurant to prevent any more casualties. They sat down at a booth waiting for their menus, Namjoon with Jin and Hoseok with Yoongi.

    “I heard this place has good food.” Hoseok spoke up.

    “I heard too but I wanted to try it myself before giving a 5-star rating.” Namjoon chuckled.

    “I just want to eat already.” Jin whined.

The waitress showed up with their menus and smiled at them.

    “Hello, my name is Jiyon and I will be your server today. Can I just say I am a huge fan of your works.”

    “You know who we are?” Yoongi smirked slightly.

    “Of course, you’re Agust D, he’s Jin and he’s Rap Monster and um…” She stared at Hoseok trying to figure him out, “You must be a lucky fan, I’m jealous.”

Hoseok’s heart shattered, he knew that would happen.

    “Oh, he’s-” Jin started.

Namjoon nudged Jin as Hoseok answered.

    “I’m a very lucky fan.” He smiled sadly.

She disappeared after getting their drink orders but Hoseok knows she’ll come back at least 3 more times and ask questions. Jin stared at Hoseok, he felt bad for his friend not being able to be recognized as he just started out.

    “Hoseok-”

    “I don’t need it hyung. I knew this would happen, I just hope this is the last time but it probably won’t be. But I do have some amazing news… I got pulled out of training.”

Jin’s mouth dropped and Namjoon was trying to figure out what was amazing about that.

    “I’m now in training to be someone’s backup dancer for their concert soon.” Hoseok finished.

Yoongi immediately looked at Hoseok in shock while Jin squealed and Namjoon congratulated him. Yoongi was told he was getting a new backup dancer, he’s also supposed to dance with him for a couple of songs, not as a couple but side by side.

    “I’m gonna go to the bathroom.” Jin dragged Namjoon with him.

    “Why do I also have to go with you?!” Namjoon exclaimed.

That just left Hoseok alone with Yoongi and after what Yoongi did earlier, he didn’t want to talk to him. Yoongi began to drum his fingers on the wood table which eventually began to irritate Hoseok.

    “You’re J-Hope, aren’t you?” Yoongi spoke in a low voice.