Confession

The Rapper from Daegu

Yoongi awoke with a jolt, he blinked a couple of times to realize he wasn’t on stage anymore.

    “What happened?” He sat up quickly in bed.

Jin woke up as well after hearing Yoongi’s voice.

    “You’re in the hospital, Suga.” Jin explained softly.

    “Why?!”

    “Do you remember anything about what happened?” Jin rose an eyebrow.

Yoongi pursed his lips thinking back to the performance. He remembers Jin and him saying dumb things to each other to earn a laugh from the crowd then the next second he’s waking up in the hospital after dreaming of a fall he took. He shook his head, seeing Jin cover his eyes.

    “You fell Yoongi. A spotlight above you was tampered with and fell, causing the floor under you to cave in.” Jin sobbed.

    “It must’ve not hurt that bad then.” Yoongi tried to comfort him.

    “You were screaming in pain, Yoongi! I don’t know how but you.. you weren’t there! Your eyes were wide open and you were screaming but you weren’t responding to anything I said or what the paramedics said. Everyone was screaming your name and I couldn’t tell them you were fine!!”

Yoongi watched Jin crying hysterically and tried to hug him but was met with a huge pain on his side.

    “Y-You were impaled with a-a piece of the stage when you fe-fell…” Jin’s words hung in the air.

Yoongi’s eyes widened, imagining how Jin felt in that moment. Hoseok was numb on the plane as Namjoon took his phone to see what he was watching. They could hear Yoongi screaming over the noise of the crowd and saw Jin panicking onstage. Namjoon closed the video out as quick as he could and put the phone in his pocket.

    “Hoseok-”

    “I wasn’t there to protect him. It’s my fault.”

    “No, it’s no-”

    “IF I WASN’T INVOLVED WITH HIM HE WOULD’VE BEEN FINE!” Hoseok exploded.

Namjoon stared at Hoseok’s angry eyes, tears falling down them as he took the blame for everything.

    “Hoseok, he’s fine now. He’s out of surgery and Jin just texted me to say he just woke up.”

    “Yeah, it’s not like he was in a coma for 3 days. No.” Hoseok growled.

    “You need to stop this.” Namjoon put a hand on Hoseok’s shoulder only to have it removed.

    “You would be like me if it was Jin.”

    “You’re right I would as a boyfriend but as a manager, I would be fine to know that he was okay then beat some later.”

Hoseok breathed in and exhaled to calm himself down as the plane began its descent.  They walked calmly leaving the airport and calmly entering the hospital but once inside they broke into a run to get to Yoongi’s room.

    “Yoongi, are you okay?!” Hoseok shouted once he opened the door.

Jin hushed him as their eyes fell on a pale sleeping rapper.

    “Is he always this pale?” Hoseok neared the bed.

    “I’ve seen him paler before.” Namjoon chuckled.

    “So did you guys get it done?” Jin asked.

    “You’re looking at Yoongi’s new manager.” Namjoon smiled.

    “But you’re my manager!” Jin shrieked.

    “No not me!” Namjoon shook his head in panic.

He pointed at Hoseok who was holding Yoongi’s pale hand.

    “Oh my god.” Jin smiled.

    “Shin should be taken into custody too. He’s finally going on trial.” Namjoon smiled.

Jin smiled widely and began to cry as well.

    “I’m so glad!”

Yoongi’s eyes starting to flutter open after hearing Jin crying.

    “Why are you crying?” Yoongi growled.

    “N-Nothing.” Jin wiped his eyes and smiled.

    “How are you feeling?” Hoseok asked.

Yoongi felt his hand in Hoseok’s and blushed before moving his hand.

    “I’m fine. There’s nothing to worry about.” Yoongi scoffed.

Hoseok thought back to the video and gulped.

    “Yoongi, you’re looking at your new manager.” Namjoon changed the subject.

Yoongi raised an eyebrow at Namjoon until he realized he was talking about Hoseok. He covered his mouth and watched Hoseok smile shyly.

    “But your dancing career!”

    “I gave it up to keep you safe.” Hoseok confessed, “I couldn’t live with myself knowing you were hurt because of me because... Because I love you Min Yoongi! Please accept my actual confession.” Hoseok bowed his head.

Yoongi stared at Hoseok before smacking Hoseok’s head repeatedly, throwing Namjoon and Jin off.

    “How dare you give up your dancing!!” Yoongi screamed, still smacking Hoseok who fell backwards to get away from the pain.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter^^ Is it short? It feels like it. Will Yoongi accept Hoseok's confession or continue to beat him? Find out next time^^